"My Lovely Girl" Episode 16 (Final) Preview

Episode 16 (Final) Text Preview: Se Na (Krystal) leaves a note for Hyun Wook (Rain) and departs. A year later, having returned to Seoul after hearing her friend Hong (Lee Cho Hee) is pregnant, she visits Hyun Wook’s old house… Episode 16 Teaser: Shi Woo (L): What’s the reason I hired you again? Man: If you hear about Yoon Se Na, you have to tell me right away. Shi Woo: Don’t forget our contract. Yoon Se Na (Krystal): I am in a lot of debt to you. Shi Woo: Yoon Se Na, next time you come back, you’re coming to me, okay? Yoon Se Na: Ahjussi, I’m sorry. I don’t have the courage to be with you. Hyun Wook’s father (Park Young Gyu): Are you still waiting for her? Hyun Wook: It’s not your concern. Also check out some shots of the cast behind the scenes! my lovely girl cyr lmy lovely girl rain alex [tv]Catch the finale of "My Lovely Girl" on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived