Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwohneeca

ohw mahy gah!

DONGHAE AND THAT JESSICA GIRL HAS GONE WILD!!!

what were they thinking dude?!

that's like.... :o

they are normal people that are capable of being inlove...

BUT it kinda seemed that the boys dont really have a life since they're going out (or used to) with people they're around with all the time which are girl-trainees. funny when you think about it.

Guest renjitehsmex

EWWWW @ 신재연's picture. She looks horrid. Whats up with that nose?

and Donghae and that girl jessica.... gosh. makes me wanna show the middle finger. ahaha. jkjk.

they are normal people that are capable of being inlove...

BUT it kinda seemed that the boys dont really have a life since they're going out (or used to) with people they're around with all the time which are girl-trainees. funny when you think about it.

Actually, that's what really breaks my heart. They only have a life within the entertainment biz [and usually, within their entertainment company]. To non-celebrities, that sounds perfect, an insulated existence with a bunch of beautiful people, oneself being pretty too. But then, you've got to admit, it's probably as boring and annoying as heck after some time... especially when you're also a beautiful person [therefore, not that impressed with beauty], and when you've seen the other supposedly beautiful people at their worst, when you go through rigorous training, when you have no effective freedom to live life like a 'normal' person.

Haven't you guys ever thought that Donghae, Jaejoong, etc. might never meet the girls 'meant for them'? [At least, never while they're SuJu' Lee Donghae, TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoong, etc.] I mean, Donghae might be meant for a random girl on the streets of Portugal, and it's too bad because she'd rabid-fangirl-claw at him when she meets him. :wacko: Or Jaejoong's true love, right now, is a juvenile delinquent who's planning to throw eggs at him out of sheer anti-fanism? :sweatingbullets: Or heck, Jessica's soulmate might be a silent reader on Soompi who sees her scandalous picture with Donghae and smirks: "Cute, for an SM Ent bicycle." :crazy:

Of course, my examples are exaggerations, but I think you guys get what I mean. These people could have their ultimate romantic happiness resting on a slim chance, like everybody else, only their's are slimmer because they're not like everybody else...

In a way, it's entirely possible that they're 'settling' for the other celebrities around them, since it's so difficult to date a 'normal' person. That doesn't sound too bad to a non-celebrity, heck, it sounds great to be only able to date celebrities, but really think about it... it's pretty sad.

Guest Auralie

lsome informations are wrong, the topic starter should really edit the post.

I'm quite sure that that kissing pic doesnt show jessica and donghae.

I dont say that because I'm a fan who is in denial, cause I'm neither.

it just really doesnt look like them to me.

and heechul and chae yeon DID NOT GO OUT. its a fact.

they both said they didnt.

I highly doubt that this Shim Hyun Kyung is jaejoong ideal gf I mean she isnt pretty at all, looks under average to me. but who knows, I just really doubt it. doesnt seems like his type (in terms of looks). I seems to go more for types like mindeullae and ayoomi. they even look alike a little.

Shin Jae Yeon & yunho? I rarely call people ugly, I*m all for inner beauty, but she is really fugly, @_@ holy moly I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight ... :crazy: .

the rest seems plausible

Guest chocomilo

Actually, that's what really breaks my heart. They only have a life within the entertainment biz [and usually, within their entertainment company]. To non-celebrities, that sounds perfect, an insulated existence with a bunch of beautiful people, oneself being pretty too. But then, you've got to admit, it's probably as boring and annoying as heck after some time... especially when you're also a beautiful person [therefore, not that impressed with beauty], and when you've seen the other supposedly beautiful people at their worst, when you go through rigorous training, when you have no effective freedom to live life like a 'normal' person.

Haven't you guys ever thought that Donghae, Jaejoong, etc. might never meet the girls 'meant for them'? [At least, never while they're SuJu' Lee Donghae, TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoong, etc.] I mean, Donghae might be meant for a random girl on the streets of Portugal, and it's too bad because she'd rabid-fangirl-claw at him when she meets him. wacko.gif Or Jaejoong's true love, right now, is a juvenile delinquent who's planning to throw eggs at him out of sheer anti-fanism? sweatingbullets.gif Or heck, Jessica's soulmate might be a silent reader on Soompi who sees her scandalous picture with Donghae and smirks: "Cute, for an SM Ent bicycle." crazy.gif

Of course, my examples are exaggerations, but I think you guys get what I mean. These people could have their ultimate romantic happiness resting on a slim chance, like everybody else, only their's are slimmer because they're not like everybody else...

In a way, it's entirely possible that they're 'settling' for the other celebrities around them, since it's so difficult to date a 'normal' person. That doesn't sound too bad to a non-celebrity, heck, it sounds great to be only able to date celebrities, but really think about it... it's pretty sad.

i gotta agree with u..i mean they can only date ppl from the industry....who knows...maybe their "the one" is actually lurking somewhere out there...

Guest angelic_betrayal

Hm~ ... I dunno what to say. LOL, Of course, I nearly fell off the chair when i saw the DH pics... I don't think its him. On first glance it seems like him... when he had curly brown hair -.- But then u look closer and it doesn't seem to be him at all... But anyway, the pics were disturbing nonetheless. Man, these SM peoples DO have a lot of scandals... But I bet most are just rumors XD && I still support them all the way!! =]

Guest discern

Gossips are flying around like airplanes everyday in the entertainment business. So unless I see someone come out personally to clarify something, I don't think I'm gonna believe these any time soon.

But they're cute fantasizing about, though. :)

Guest tokyo_chick

I am mostly staring at the Donghae and Jessica one, I can't really recognize Donghae, is it really him? I can somewhat see his features--but snap thats intense kissing =3=; darn that Jessica.

Seriously that doesn't look like Donghae but I think he would be a good kisser like that. Actually the Donghae pic looks like someone more from DBSK....hmm. I don't think its him.

Guest Yumi -

i thought this was already discussed.

Jessica and Donghae's picture is NOT THEM!

ugh. someone really should edit that first post.

it's making people misunderstand things.

Guest yippieyeah

I agree ...that donghae pic actually looks a lot like that certain person from DBSK who shares the same name as a mouse...I actually thought it was him when I first saw the pic....

Guest iPanda

I was shocked at every picture especially donghaes. :blink:

Yeah, and Donghae looks like Yoochun for some reason.

Archived