Brazil, USA and Korea will all do louzy at 2006 World Cup

Guest Raw

according to a recent trend
According to a recent trend Brazil, the US of A and Korea, coincidentally or not, somehow seem to be tied together in their World Cup fates and therefore are all banked to perform below expectations in the 2006 World Cup in Germany. All three fared poorly (according to their own standards) in 1990, did well in 1994, did poorly again in 1998 and performed superb again in 2002. Will the trend continue in 2006? The strongest indication of yes is that it will be held in Europe where the 1990 and 1998 World Cups were held.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joycekimxD

i dont know about you. but i think korea is gonna do AWESOME! especially cause they used to suck till the last world cup. Korea FIGHTING!! because they got to 4th place in 2002, im sure they;re gonna want to go further than that. i believe that korea will do well. :D:P

Guest JuWon6o

thats total nonsense.

things like that doesn't mean anything.

Brazil is THE team to beat.

USA is a pretty good team.

S.Korea just got back onto winning terms.

I don't think they will do too bad at all, especially Brazil.

Guest HoO8MyRiCe

umm.in 1998 Brazil played in the championship game with France....that is considered poor? also, in 1994 S. Korea didn't advance to the round of 16, this is considered well?

The problem is, advancing at all is really good for Korea. If you've noticed, only 16 teams make it to the next round and Korea isn't that dominant in soccer. That's why we're ranked 25+ in the FIFA standings. I'd be grateful if Korea just won a few games in the group stage. But of course, GO REDDEVILS!

thats total nonsense.

things like that doesn't mean anything.

Brazil is THE team to beat.

USA is a pretty good team.

S.Korea just got back onto winning terms.

I don't think they will do too bad at all, especially Brazil.

Its the shoes, Germany has an advantage this year over Brazil just because of homefield and the SHOES!!

And, even though it might not mean anything, statistics do play a role. Why else did it take Peyton so long to beat the Patriots? Bets still favored heavily for the Patriots even the Colts were undefeated.

What took the Redsox so long to win a world series?

For professional betters, trends are real big in picking the winner.

Guest Fei.Long

Brazil struggled to quailfy for tha last world cup and they end up going undefeated on route to world cup glory...... so pre world cup form can be very misleading!!

umm.in 1998 Brazil played in the championship game with France....that is considered poor? also, in 1994 S. Korea didn't advance to the round of 16, this is considered well?

For Brazil anything other than winning it all is considered a failure. Do you actually think they were happy with the humiliating 3-0 defeat to newcomer France?

And how spoiled have we gotten here? Or were you still in diapers back in '94? The hard earned 2-2 tie with Spain and the thrilling 3-2 loss to defending champion Germany were celebrated like victories back then.

• 7 months later...
Guest xgoody2shoes15x

korea nd US did fail to make it to the 16th... T_T so i think the trend is kinda true?? but brazil did wonderful this year, didnt they? im not sure cuz i only paid attention to korea >_<''

turns out usa did bad (happy only cuz ghana could get into group 16 since no one expected an african country to get in its a great surprise and yea ^^_) and korea did bad (sadly_)

i doubt brazil's going to do bad. they have great players. great teamwork. right now i dont think they're really doing up to their full potential and beyond sicne for them the beginning rounds are probably nothing. im waiting for the "real" brazil to start showing most likely in group 8. ^_^

Guest Hunnytokki

yeah, football (american) has never held a charm for me nor did I understand it.

sorry, got sidetracked.

yeah anyway, 2 down according to the "trend". so, brazil next? haha

Archived