Infinite's Woohyun and Sungyeol Reveal Thoughts on Kiss Scene with Kim Sae Ron in "High School: Love On"

On July 7, the cast of the upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama “High School: Love On,” including Infinite’s Woohyun and Sungyeol, as well as actors Kim Sae Ron, Shin Hyun Tak, Choi Soo Rin, and more, were all in attendance for the drama’s press conference.

During the press conference, Sungyeol and Woohyun were asked, “What do you expect the level of romance to be with Kim Sae Ron?”

At first, Sungyeol was a bit flustered by the question, but answered, “Personally, I think it’s good if there are a lot of affectionate scenes. But I’m worried because Sae Ron thinks of me as an octopus. For a nine year age difference, I think a light kiss would be okay,” causing laughter.

Woohyun also replied, “I haven’t really thought too much about ‘skinship’ with Sae Ron. It’s up to the director, but I think an appropriate level [of romance] would be best. Also, because it’s a teen drama, and I don’t know much about how teens show ‘skinship’ these days, a reasonable amount would probably be best.”

“High School: Love On,” a fantasy, coming-of-age drama, tells the story of an angel that becomes human after trying to save a male high school student from danger. The drama is scheduled to air on July 11 on KBS.

View the full article

Archived