[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

My friend said that Seheon of EVE in 060624 show. Can someone make caps or something.

EVE!!! :w00t:

Guest tnguyet

I've been watching this show for the past 2 weeks or so and man I love it so much. The latest one I've watched is the one where there's a guy who keeps saying..."you know" when they're playing the English game with Lia. Lol, he didn't know how to say it properly so he just kept saying "you know" oh man. I love the bald guy he's the beeeeeest. I loved it how you drew someone's face on his head (I think it was the coach for the Korean soccer team) and then he had the body and everything LOL. That killed me

Guest maxlover

I was wondering if anyone still has the following episodes....i know they're old but i'm dying to see them. Please in anything but Clubbox.....i'm begging anyone who might have these episodes cuz i so wanna see Woo Hyuk!!...LOL....Thank you :)

Star.Golden.Bell.E57.KOR.051203.Woo Hyuk,Bin,Jong Min,NRG,Kim Gun Mo,Maya....[big star]

Star.Golden.Bell.E56.KOR.051126.with Woo Hyuk,Bin,Jong Min,NRG,Kim Gun Mo,Maya....

Please?? :mellow::)

Guest Babygurl272

^ no clue where they are from but aren't they the group Uptown that Jessica H.O. has been with.

Guest charmm

Where are Carlos and Steve from? Their english is amazing!

They're from the states, in a group called 'Uptown' like Babygurl272 already mentioned (:

They just recently came back after like a 6 year break.

Anyways, I loved watching Carlos<3 haha.

Hopefully him and Steve will come out on more variety shows.

"Yes, he is a ajusshi" xD

Guest tnguyet

Untitled-1.gif

I was wondering if someone can tell me what her name is!!! I seen her on Star Golden Bell but I have no clue what her name is =D

Guest babossagaji

I watched the episode of Harisu, Brian, Epik High, and can’t remember who else but I was impressed by Harisu’s English.  And my friend was wrong, even though Harisu was a guy, Harisu’s voice isn’t the least masculine at all!

Guest YEHJIN.

hahahha this show is awesome<33

when uptown is in star golden bell, is jessica h.o also included?

i've been dying to watch new star golden bells, but i kinda don't want to watch jessica h.o after that manchester united incident. can you say IGNORANT ..

SO... ummm yeah i was just wondering ^^;; cause the last two (not today's) eps had uptown but i don't know WHO from uptown..

anyways thanks!! :]

Guest Lychee

thx for this week ep !!!!!

actually i prefere the hint game than the liar game even if sometimes we learn things by the liar game but i find it too long sometimes , quite boring sometimes

Guest tnguyet

^ Byul: a singer whos under JYP entertainment (with bi and god) who came back with her 3rd album

thanks!

Guest dream_on

thx for this week ep !!!!!

actually i prefere the hint game than the liar game even if sometimes we learn things by the liar game but i find it too long sometimes , quite boring sometimes

lol same i used to skip the liar game...i actually watch the 1 + 1 hint one! :)

Guest minshoo

hi im wondering if there's a link for last week's episode? the one that Bae Seul Gi appeared. THANX ! :)

Archived