[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest koreanCHICA

i like sunny... she seems nice. lia is so young.. but she's definitely not 11 like she says on the show. she's like 1992, which makes her.. 14? and jennipher is kind of mean. and she sucks at speed english. haha but she's pretty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glitzyglam

i have a question about a game they play on the show.. the one where they keep asking each other questions...

i was wondering if anyone knows how exactly that game works.... what are the criteria for the questions asked?? cause if its just questions then it would be hard to lose cause u juz need to keep asking and asking... there must be some restriction as to what questions can or cannot be asked right?? if not the guests wouldnt lose so easily right? :unsure:

I'm pretty sure you can ask anything.

I think it's just difficult to win because sometimes they really want to answer, or sometimes they're offended by No HyunJung's questions.

I also read an articles where a lot of the guests said that once they got up there, they (for some odd reason) didn't really want to win against NHJ. I guess it's some feeling they can't explain. :huh:

Guest BLurBLur

I'm pretty sure you can ask anything.

I think it's just difficult to win because sometimes they really want to answer, or sometimes they're offended by No HyunJung's questions.

I also read an articles where a lot of the guests said that once they got up there, they (for some odd reason) didn't really want to win against NHJ. I guess it's some feeling they can't explain. :huh:

ohhh... thats really odd that they have such feeling... but i can understand when some questions are asked and the celebs really want to clear it up by answering... thanks for the clarification glitzyglam..... :)

Guest siaoramen03

Hope someone can help to upload this week episode in ysi or megaupload or sendspace link.

Thanks in advance.

i'm still getting the HQ right now. but i watched the speed english game on the LQ today. that's usually all i have time for. it's sooo funny!!!

[LQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-03-18) [155.MB]

Kim Tae Woo (g.o.d), EeTeuk/ShinDong (Super Junior), Ryan (Paran), Jessica H.O, etc.

i'll try to work on a FF Link later cuz i'm uploading some other things on FF right now. ^_^

Guest sylver

I find it a bit hilarious during No Hyun-jung and Tae Jin-a's game of questions. He kept asking her if she would like to marry this and that person and I think, she beat him by asking, "Do you really want to marry me?". :lol:

What makes it more interesting is that he asked, "Would you like to marry my son, Eru?" I would say YES in a heartbeat! :w00t: :blush:

'6shin3hwa7': megaupload for this week's episode

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9X55R8QH

the above link is for music core, but

6shin3hwa7 is going to edit it.. hehe

if anyone needs re-ups, please PM me!

[i'll have it in sendspace] <3

[edit] srry for the misunderstand, i am

referring to the STAR GOLDEN BELL ep,

not the music core episode ^^;;

Guest cam3n

Eeteuk look soo cute in his blue uniform!! also in speed english lolz.. enjoyed today's eps cuz I got to listen to Tae Woo singin :lol: but I think Lia should stop her monster/kingkong thing.. cuz it's just getting lame -_-

Archived