- 출연:이효리, Fly to the Sky, 이승기, SE7EN, 노을, 이수영,

하울, HERO, 이지라이프, 아이리스, 씨야, 이채, 이루

♪ 387

- lee hyori, fly to the sky, lee seung gi, seven, noel, lee soo young,

howl, hero, ez life, iris, see ya, lee chae, eru

Take 7:

leessang, lee seung gi, lee hyori, vibe, fly to the sky, kcm, super junior

Guest jahye

There will be no Inki Gayo this week. (soccer game)

And if you watched last Sunday's show, you would have found out it was Han Hyo Joo's last week. :( She's extremely busy with her drama and has stepped down from her MC job.

If anyone cares, it's already been confirmed Goo Hye Sun will be the new female MC. She'll be starting at the end of April and guest female MC's will be used until then.

There will be no Inki Gayo this week. (soccer game)

And if you watched last Sunday's show, you would have found out it was Han Hyo Joo's last week. :( She's extremely busy with her drama and has stepped down from her MC job.

If anyone cares, it's already been confirmed Goo Hye Sun will be the new female MC. She'll be starting at the end of April and guest female MC's will be used until then.

Yes I saw it. I'll be really missing Hyo Joo. :tears: I like her more and more each time I watched the show. :wub: She's such a natural for MC. But in the meantime, it is good for her to get more exposure in dramas. :)

Goo Hye Sun? How come all the female MCs now are from various Non-stop cast? :blink: We have Hong Suh Ah at Music Core, and Park Kyung Lim at Music Bank.

Guest battleuphoria

there will ne no inkigayo for march 26? too sad. i was expecting super junior.

is there a pic of the new female mc?

Guest jahye

On Inki Gayo this week (4/2/06):

♪ 388회 인기가요

- 일시 : 2006년 4월 2일 일요일 오후 3시 50분

- 출연 : 바다, 이수영, 이채, 페이지, 이승기, 천상지희, 씨야,

아이리스, 심은진, 임정희, TONY, Fly to the Sky

♪ 388

- bada, lee soo young, lee chae, paige, lee seung gi, chun sang ji hee, see ya,

iris, shim eun jin, lim jung hee, tony, fly to the sky

Take 7:

lee soo young [시린], lee seung gi, seven, see ya, fly to the sky, super junior, vibe

Come Back Stage: Chun Sang Ji Hee, Lim Jung Hee, TONY! :w00t:

I'm loving the line up for this week! Tony's back and Bada, Lee Soo Young, Shim Eun Jin all have new songs this week. :)

thanks for the update, jahye!! another great line-up again this week!!! :D i'd better be ready to make lots of cuts. :P

and i didn't know it was hyojoo's last week. :( was that why there was all that candy the previous week? :unsure: anyway, i guess she's concentrating on Spring Waltz. hope she will continue to do well. ^_^

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ thats what I wanna know too :unsure: who's going to be the female MC for this week? ^^

^^ thanks jahye for the updates and infos....TONY is back did he came out with any new album...???

yup. his 2nd album is scheduled to be released early April (the date suddenly slipped my mind.. -__-)

Archived