[Music] Inki Gayo 인기가요

Guest Senorita_

Guest nartia4ever

Just to make sure...so in order to watch it live on the website, u click on the TV icon on top left. It will air on Sundays at 2:30 Korean time? Has anybody tried it?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

^ yes u click on the TV icon.... i tried watching yesterday but it kept buffering so bad i couldnt see a thing... but i think thats because my connection is not fast enough... :)

aww, so no one uploads inkigayo onto non-CB links? :tears:

if anyone does, would you be kind enough to upload

onto here, or PM me?! it'd be greatly appreciated.

i really want to watch the performers live >_<!! thankss!

>>mika

On Inki Gayo this week (2/19/06):

♪ 383회 인기가요

-일시:2006년 2월 19일 일요일 오후 3시 50분

-출연:이수영, 이승기, Fly to the Sky, 서지영, 이효리, 에픽하이,

채연, PARAN, 이루, 김형중, SOL, K, HERO

♪ 383

- performances: lee soo young, lee seung gi, fly to the sky, suh ji young, lee hyori, epik high, chae yeon, paran, eru, kim hyung joong, sol, k, hero

Take 7:

leessang, lee soo young, lee seung gi, jang yoon jung, fly to the sky, ss501, super junior

When is Bada going to perform on Inki Gayo??? :unsure:

And I hope either Lee Soo Young or Jang Yoon Jung wins the Mutizen Song. :)

Guest loving_D

Word! I was actually kind of sad when Andy came back....I had no idea HeeChul was part of Super Junior when the show started. I was just like, "hey, that girlie guy is totally cool! Looks kinda of like Kenshin" Then he performed, and I was like O.O "oohhh Kenshin is part of *that* group???" hahaha, yeeaaa

oh really... :huh:

I loved Jessica H.O on this week inkigayo! I think she should have won instead of FTTS. Even though i have nothing against them, but Jessica improved so much in just a short amount of time!

except that she wasn't one of the take 7 so she couldn't have won.

i hope lee soo young wins the mutizen song this week!

I don't either. There's a form for foreigner registration. Unless they have changed the rules now.

ohhh, thanks for the info!! but ..i actually went, and realized

that the player doesn't even work on my mac. -_-;; argh!!

On Inki Gayo this week (2/19/06):

♪ 383회 인기가요

- performances: lee soo young, lee seung gi, fly to the sky, suh ji young, lee hyori, epik high, chae yeon, paran, eru, kim hyung joong, sol, k, hero

Take 7:

leessang, lee soo young, lee seung gi, jang yoon jung, fly to the sky, ss501, super junior

When is Bada going to perform on Inki Gayo??? :unsure:

And I hope either Lee Soo Young or Jang Yoon Jung wins the Mutizen Song. :)

^omg! lee soo young and lee seung ki!! and ftts! and jang yoon jung!

i hope either LSY or LSK wins this week >_<!! did anyone see

LSY on SBS x-man?! puHAHAHAH she was SO awsome in the

"of course" game!! totally love that woman.. :w00t:

as always .......if anyone is able to upload on non-CB!!!!! :tears:

On Inki Gayo this week (2/26/06):

♪ 384회 인기가요

- 일시 : 2006년 2월 26일 일요일 오후 3시 50분

- 출연 : 먼데이키즈, 슈퍼주니어, 이수영, 이효리, 원투, 장윤정,

천명훈, 제시카 H.O, K, K.CM, PARAN, V.one, V.O.S

♪ 384

- performances: monday kiz, super junior, lee soo young, lee hyori, onetwo, jang joon jung, chun myung hoon, jessica h.o, k, kcm, paran, v.one, vos

Take 7:

bada, lee soo young, lee seung gi, lee hyori, jang yoon jung, kcm, ss501

:unsure: Still no Bada!

OMG, a girl better win the Mutizen Song this week! These fangirls need to stop power voting for these boys and start listening to music! Bada, Lee Soo Young, or Jang Yoon Jung, just one of them please!

Guest rapunzel283

Take 7:

bada, lee soo young, lee seung gi, lee hyori, jang yoon jung, kcm, ss501

^ Just wondering, what is the significance of the Take 7 group? :sweatingbullets:...

Guest BLurBLur

^ Just wondering, what is the significance of the Take 7 group? :sweatingbullets:...

the take 7 will compete for the Mutizen Song.... so one of the 7 artists will win the mutizen song

I was wondering if Bada has some problem with SBS. She appeared on MBC, KBS, and M!Net already.

Is Chun Moon Hoon the former member of NRG? I don't know that he's gone solo. :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing about Bada and Inki Gayo. I can't believe she still hasn't appeared on Inki Gayo, but she's been on all the other gayo shows.. I don't think she has a problem with the station because I know she's appearing on other variety/game shows on SBS.. maybe she just has a problem with Inki Gayo. Or maybe she's just been really busy on Sundays, but.. :unsure:

Chun Myung Hoon didn't go solo. The remaining members of NRG (lee sung jin, chun, noh yoo min) are still together). They each have solo tracks on their latest album so they're starting to promote their solo tracks now separately.. Remember the song that Chun Myung Hoon performed by himself during their Power Recital on Music Core last week? That's Chun's solo song on the album and he's going to be singing it on Inki Gayo this week.

Guest BLurBLur

Chun Myung Hoon didn't go solo. The remaining members of NRG (lee sung jin, chun, noh yoo min) are still together). They each have solo tracks on their latest album so they're starting to promote their solo tracks now separately.. Remember the song that Chun Myung Hoon performed by himself during their Power Recital on Music Core last week? That's Chun's solo song on the album and he's going to be singing it on Inki Gayo this week.

ahhh.. that explains it...... thanks for the info jahye..... :)

Guest .alyak_

No Fly to the Sky this week? awwwwwww....

but other then that i'm looking forward to Monday Kiz, K, & KCM.

Is Lee Seung Gi performing too?

Archived