Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

I think some have mailed their gifts already to Seoul. I haven't mailed one yet coz I am not sure if it will reach him and not just his manager maybe I will just post my greetings in some Korean sites that I have access. I believe he can read the greetings for him coz one of his hobbies is INTERNET SURFING :sweatingbullets:

it seems i have to mail to Seoul my gift after all because of this news today

WELCOME HOME LSJ

HIS AGENCY SAID TODAY THAT AFTER TWO MONTHS IN HK, LSJ HAS RETURNED TO KOREA LAST JANUARY 17. HE WAS IN HK ONLY AS TOURIST AND NOT FOR BUSINESS

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20090...CC%BC%AD%C1%F8+

http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_mai...lub_id=52868357

2465isg.jpg

'결별' 이서진, 홍콩서 2개월만에 17일 귀국

마이데일리 기사전송 2009-01-22 11:41

[마이데일리 = 안효은 기자] 탤런트 이서진이 최근 홍콩에서 귀국했다.

22일 이서진의 소속사 관계자는 "귀국한지 일주일 정도 됐다. 지난 주말에 들어왔다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "홍콩에 간 건 여행, 휴양 겸이었으며 거의 두 달 가량 체류했다"며 "이번 귀국은 특별한 이유가 있어서는 아니다"라고 덧붙였다.

한편 이서진은 지난해 말 김정은과 결별한 직후 홍콩으로 떠났으며, 당초 한달 가량만 있을 예정이었으나 2개월만에 귀국했다.

이서진은 드라마 '연인'을 통해 만난 김정은 교제를 시작, 이후 열애사실이 밝혀지면서 스타커플로 화제가 됐으나, 지난해 말 결별해 세간에 큰 충격을 준 바 있다.

[이서진. 사진=마이데일리DB]

(안효은 기자 pandol@mydaily.co.kr)

Guest leegirl

sis leek only one news said its Jan 17, majority of the news said its January 13 days ahead of my birthday (thanks for the greetings Mariedy) and I have read in one that he attended the concert of Placido Domingo last Jan 13? not sure -forgive my poor translation haha so you will mail your gift now? :lol:

marie, thanks for texting me the good news though i havent read it rightaway. :sweatingbullets: my friend borrowed my cp coz someone will call

hu is a globe subscriber 2. <_< wen he returned it to me,i saw ur messages.... :) i've been speechless, cant belive it. is dis true, or am i only dreaming again..... :huh: well, its true. that news really made me happy......... :D :D :D :D

2m7vtxc.jpg

my fave lsj pix which i stare b4 i sleep and wen i woke up.

welcome home oppa! my jin, my soejin babe..... :blush: :blush: :blush:

LEE SEO JIN AGENCY SAID HE WILL RETURN TO DRAMA THIS YEAR

Lee Seo Jin, after break up from actress Kim Jung-eun has returned to Korea after 80 days of stay in Hong Kong.

Lee Seo Jin on January 13 at 8 pm was on the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul,''the Super Concert Ⅳ - to Placido Domingo''of concerts (the Football Association).

Lee Seo Jin, after the long working hours of Yi San wants to leave and took a break. It is said that LSJ took a break at a friend's house back in Hong Kong. He will come back and work drama, but unable to decide whether he will do movies.

Kim Jung-Eun and Lee Seo Jin broke up October 29 last year. His agency said that staying in Hong Kong helped to actually heal wounds.

About the break up, his manager said this is between two people so he cannot comment anything about the issue.

Kim Jung-eun and Lee Seo Jin met in the drama Lovers and became real Lovers in early January 2007and early January 2007 and LSJ was guest in the pilot episode of Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate last March 2008.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20090...CC%BC%AD%C1%F8+

He is not retiring from showbiz :D :D :D Will do dramas but it is only doing movies he is not sure :D

dramas or movies, does not matter to me. what matters now is he's back & will not retire.it will be much better too if he will try to be a singer. he has a good singing vioce anyway.... B) B) B)