Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thought would be So Ji Sup in MISA. He loved her so much, yet he can't do anything for her coz he's dying. So Ji Sup's protrayal is really touching!

Somehow, my second thought is Lee Dong Wook in My Girl. Although he rarely shows his love, it's because he can't due to the pact he made with Lee Da Hae. You can feel the emotions the minute he told her that his sister is alive - he was so relieved he can express his true feelings for her,

I think KSW in Sad Sonata is pretty deep. His love is just....no matter what happened he always loves the girl, always there for her, respect her decision even though he was hurt....it was really really touching. But my ideal man is still Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve. Nothing can get into his way of love. I like how he trusted the girl and straightly rejected the others....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1lyfe2live

There's no real love deep enough unless it touches the heart of the person receiving the love. I feel most k-drama allow their heroes to shower and love their woman to the extent that they can. But if you really observe carefully, a lot of the third party men love the heroine to the fullest! I think it's much harder to love someone knowing their heart belongs to someone else and STILL keep trying and still long for them. I think Eric in Phoenix...wow, even knowing Lee eunji's character's past, he still loved her conditionally. I think Woh Bin's love for Song Hye Kyo's character in Autumn love was deep too. I dont agree on Song Seung's love at all, i dont see that he did anything for Song Hye Kyo's character except for empty promises...A person who is willing to accept defeat..step aside to allow someone else ..to allow the person he/she loves probably has the most love...it's harder to let go.

Ohhhhhhh I just got done watching Stairway to Heaven and I agree Kwan Sang Woo, Everyone loves their woman but he shows it so well in here!!!! not to mention Choi Ji Woo did just as good of a job. I was impressed.

well the first person who came to my head was LEE JOON KI from 'my girl'. he liked the girl so so so much but she never even looked his way. my poor baby :[

but yeah, all the guys, whether they are the lead or not, loves someone really deeply in korean dramas. that's their beauty i guess. and that's why i fall in love with them so quickly<3

Seol Gong Chan (Lee Dong Wook) and Jeong Woo(Lee Junki) from My Girl..both of them didn't give up loving Yoorin

Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway to Heaven

Kim Rae Won in Which star are you from

Guest Stryker X

For now, I've got to say So Ji Sup for his role in GLass Slippers and Rain's Sangdoo character. (for some reason, I can't find Stairway to Heaven with english subs, so I can't agree with Kwon Sang Woo's character yet)

Guest gelgel87

i'd have to say KSW in both Stairway to Heaven and Sad Sonata. i also feel that Bi's character as Sang-Doo also showed he not only loved the girl, but also his daughter that wasn't really his.

Guest s2.baboxx

I totally agree with you that Kwon Sang woo would be one of my ideal guys. He did love with all his heart no matter what. He would even risk himself for her.

I would also say that LeeJunki in My Girl is one of my ideal guys =D.. He was really protective of LEe Da Hae. He would not let her get hurt and he was happy if she was happy in the end. He didnt want to let her go but if she was happy, he would be happy for her

Guest krn_rock87

um.. i thinK won bin in autumn tale. he did aLot for Song Hae Gyo as well.. he took care of her and did everything for her.. . esp. wen she was sick. :)

Archived