Guest xosandy

Guest jnccrs

Oct.4th 2006 America's Next Top Model "The Girl Who Goes To Texas"

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9QDyiEd-Y

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JKBuCmjWno

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7zyMhB0J1s

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NpLiWxKbmI

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0rvkSd11c

Sorry I wasn't able to post last weeks episode my sister in law who uploads this had some technical difficulties. You can view last week's epi. on this playlist http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=59BAE55C115A0B5B uploaded by: chocolatealmonds

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mangujowa

gahh

I love AJ.

she's so freakkin gorgeous.

and reminds me of my half sister ,who also modeled like 17 years ago,wayy too much. (especially their bone structure)

I'm hoping that Anchal doesn't win because the winners never fare as well as the loosers.

Look at Elyse; she's has the most success out of everyone.

Really?

I thought Eva had the most success, I like Eva the best.

But this season is so blah to me, I dun even bother watching

Guest bluesky19

^ eww yeah i know. thats so raunchy swiping ur nasty undies on someone else's bed. who does that?! i was so glad when she got eliminated.

i don't know what's worse about monique's actions on last night's eppy ...

1. she had no problems of taking her undies off just to get her revenge on melrose

2. the actual revenge - rubbing her undies on melrose's sheets *ew ew ew*

anyway, i'm glad she's a goner.

i looooove how miss j (the runway diva) picks on meg's "rock & roll, yeah" attitude :lol:

i'm still not impressed with their photo shoot challenges ... i honestly think it's getting more ridiculous ... :x

Guest kiss*kiss

I'm hoping that Anchal doesn't win because the winners never fare as well as the loosers.

Look at Elyse; she's has the most success out of everyone.

How has Elyse had the most success out of everyone? I'm not challenging you or anything... I just always thought that Eva had the most exposure/is well-known.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Yeah I loved Eva. My favorite season when they went to Japan. It was awesome. They showed her and Naima too last season or the season before that. Eva gave amazing advice.

Guest cyberfruit

Really?

I thought Eva had the most success, I like Eva the best.

But this season is so blah to me, I dun even bother watching

You may like Eva more, but Elyse is the most successful out of all the models. In fact, she's so successful that she doesn't even talk about ANTM. She doesn't need to and Tyra can't stand her.

See below.

How has Elyse had the most success out of everyone? I'm not challenging you or anything... I just always thought that Eva had the most exposure/is well-known.

Elyse has had many prominent (Worldwide Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and Elle) magaizne covers, worldwide exposure, and she's even walked in Paris. Eva has yet to have any of that done that. Elyse is very popular in Asia and South America but not so much in the U.S. and Canada. Eva is more popular here than Elyse, but she isn't well known elsewhere.

Elyse doesn't need to sell herself at movie premeires, galas, and hang off someone more famous than her. Elyse sells her face, like any other model, and that's all she needs to do. Eva is probably second when it comes to successful ANTM models.

elyse?? are you talking about the girl from the first cycle?!?! short hair yeah?!?! XD

if so.... I LOVE HER!! I'M STILL FUMMING A LITTLE THAT SHE DIDN'T WIN :fury: LOL.. what is she doing now?? got photos and links!?!

if you're not talking about her... still.. links? i'd like to see XD

Yes, Elyse from the first cycle.

I'm glad she didn't win. If she had, she probably wouldn't have as much success as she does now because she would have "ANTM" hanging over her head. The show isn't respected at all.

I think Elyse is still modeling in Hong Kong. She has a livejournal and updates it pretty frequently.

http://elysesewell.livejournal.com/

Guest JenniFOO

Its nice to find out that Elyse is so successful. I loved her during cycle 1. It was a bummer that she didn't win, but after reading the post above, lol, I totally agree. The show is definitely good to be exposed to. Its a chance to practice and to get noticed. But for the winners, they'll always be known as "the winner of ANTM" whereas compared to those that make it after being on the show, yeah they'll have ANTM to thank, but really their success was all because of themselves.

Now I just finished watching yesterdays episode and WOW. hahaha YAYYYY MONIQUE IS GONE. I was totally wrong when I said they'd keep her for the drama. Thank god shes gone, I didn't want to watch Monique. That girl is just nasty. I wonder how people are treating her now that she isn't on the show anymore. haha I honestly am curious to find out how people react to her on the streets, after they saw her wiping her underwear on another girls bed for revenge, or that whole towel scenerio. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen anyone so dirty on television before. Yuck. & what the hell was Nigel talking about, Monique being the prettiest girl he's seen. O_O I mean I understand that everyone has different opinions and stuff, but MONIQUE THE PRETTIEST? WHAAAAAAAT?

I'm glad that AJ finally has the spotlight on her now, its about time. she finally decided to "shine". haha

I don't know why, but I'm not loving Megg & her rock'n'roll thing. Its really funny when Jay imitates her though. And she seems really nice and takes decent photos, but that whole "YEAHHHH LET'S ROCK'N'ROLL" dealie is going to take a long time to get use to.

Hehe the judges were hilarious when they were deliberating. So silly. haha

Guest KuYA II

yay monique is gone!!! ^^

A.J. rocked the show tonight!! I like her a lot and her hair is sooooo kool. She has the half asian girl look when she was walking with the bowl of fruits to the judges. Her hair is really nice and different =).

In the show i'm only rooting for A.J., Melrose, Jaeda, and that other girl that winked in the camera on the runaway. Forgot her name hehe.

I don't like Anchal for some reason...o.O;;

Guest s3rene

yay monique is gone!!! ^^

A.J. rocked the show tonight!! I like her a lot and her hair is sooooo kool. She has the half asian girl look when she was walking with the bowl of fruits to the judges. Her hair is really nice and different =).

In the show i'm only rooting for A.J., Melrose, Jaeda, and that other girl that winked in the camera on the runaway. Forgot her name hehe.

I think you mean Caridee. :) AJ really is starting to shine now. She does have the top model look like Naima before.

Guest cyberfruit

I'm glad that AJ finally has the spotlight on her now, its about time. she finally decided to "shine". haha

I don't know why, but I'm not loving Megg & her rock'n'roll thing. Its really funny when Jay imitates her though. And she seems really nice and takes decent photos, but that whole "YEAHHHH LET'S ROCK'N'ROLL" dealie is going to take a long time to get use to.

Hehe the judges were hilarious when they were deliberating. So silly. haha

Is it just me or does AJ seem kind of bitchy (and not in a good way)? It's making me dislike her.

That whole "YEAHHH!! IT'S LIKE ROCK N' ROLL!!!! " schtick is what makes me want to slap her. That whole act, even though it's more than likely very real, sounds so fake and annoying. It's great that you like rock, I like rock, too, but please stop acting like an idiot.

Guest JenniFOO

Is it just me or does AJ seem kind of bitchy (and not in a good way)? It's making me dislike her.

That whole "YEAHHH!! IT'S LIKE ROCK N' ROLL!!!! " schtick is what makes me want to slap her. That whole act, even though it's more than likely very real, sounds so fake and annoying. It's great that you like rock, I like rock, too, but please stop acting like an idiot.

lol, the whole bitchy thing I haven't really noticed. She did kind of bug me with her attitude in the 2nd episode during the makeover about her hair, but thats about all the attitude that I could see from her. XD

& yeah, its not that I'm questioning her love for rock and roll, but it looks like such an act. LOL If it was once in awhile I suppose it wouldn't be too bad, but she seems to show her love for it very frequently, to the point that it doesn't seem real, and where it gets annoying. Again, it just doesn't flow right with me. LOL it sounds so fake, and....bleh. haha for lack of a better term. heh

Guest graceyoon

megg really bugged me at first, but for some reason she's growing on me.

maybe it's her hair. serious what is that thing on her head. her curly extensions look sooooooooo fake.

yeah i derno i don't really find AJ all that great. i like the twins.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i love this episode, because they showed so many of the girls from past cycle. Bre, Britney, April, etc etc... They were all awesome. I love it when Caridee was like "Thank you for believing in me" then they show Jade saying it 5 times last cycle. So funny.

^ hahaha it was funny how Tyra mentioned Jade right away too.

Monique's a total idiot; even if you're sick you should try no matter what, a bad picture is better than no picture. She really was delusional if she thought she could've stayed by doing nothing. SO GLAD that she's gone.

Megg is getting a bit annoying with her one-sidedness. I mean, show something else beside that "yahhh rocker chick" stuff. It's getting really old.

Archived