[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Chronicle of Life 寂寞空庭春欲晚

sugarplum892

On 3/3/2016 at 1:44 AM, BaiZiHua said:

@Carmarie

I want you to know that this is a good drama and to not give up on it. Although it wasn't the outcome I would have wanted it is still a decent drama. TBH in all eps from 1-37 I'd say I only didn't like 30 mins of it. So that's not bad at all considering each ep is like 45 mins. So I hope you will enjoy this drama cause I surely did. :wub:

Finished it last night.. was crying to myself. lol 

Although it didn't end the way I wanted to, it was indeed the chronicles of love. So many sacrifices made and so many people died as a result of one's King true love. :) 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/24/2016 at 10:51 PM, BaiZiHua said:

@thunderman1

I cried a lot too watching this drama and I liked that it was about a king and his true love to one person. At least they found some happiness it's better than having nothing at all. :wub:

what are you watching now?? ;) 

MOD EDIT: Please do not go off topic in a drama thread.  

@thunderman1

I will try to look into Back to 1989. I usually like Taiwanese dramas. As for Green HIll Fox it recently finished airing. I know this might sound bizarre but I'm only subbing it here and there as of now and I haven't watched any full eps. Viki has subbed it 18/32 eps as of today. When I start watching it I'll let you know if it's any good but so far the parts I've done are quite interesting :). Mods, sorry that my comment is off topic please forgive me.

To everyone else interested in the Chronicle of Life drama please watch it the story is very touching. I think it may be one of the few dramas where I actually sympathize with a villain. I usually never side with villains but this drama made me see things differently. All I know is in my life for the first time the plight of a bad character actually made me cry :tears:. Anyways I definitely will re-watch this drama in the future.:wub:

MOD EDIT: Please do not go off topic in a drama thread.  

• 1 month later...

Archived