[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

Haha, this is even the best that I've ever seen until now, in my early thirties.... I am not young anymore and busy with work and children, but FY and romantic love of LinhSoo couple have occupied my heart all the time.... It is really hard to escape from such feelings, like I am in that story.

@dbdqn : Same with me here. Really busy at work & at home also. Seeing LinhSu together make my heart melts and skip countless beats. I feel like I'm having all those bitter sweet moments back. Forever Young is definitely one worth-trying drama . Thanks to that sleepless night and that mistaken click of mine :) I got my favorite drama ever!!!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelinhsu

Tiếng Anh của tôi không tốt. Nhưng tôi phải sử dụng những gì bạn biết để viết ý kiến của mình về bộ phim nhưng nó đã mang lại cảm xúc tuyệt vời. Và tôi rất muốn chia sẻ với tất cả mọi người. Forever Young một bộ phim đã cho tôi  cảm giác kỳ lạ. khi bạn xem bộ phim này bạn sẽ có một  ý thức về bản thân mình như là nhân vật đi qua những cảm xúc cùng với các diễn viên trong phim đã có một cách rất tự nhiên và sâu sắc, họ đang rất lớn. Một bộ phim về giới trẻ nói chuyện về tình bạn, tình yêu, regardlees tuổi tác hay quốc tịch, nhưng trái tim chỉ đập đều chia sẻ cùng một tình yêu. Như đã trình bày ở Việt Nam nhiều người nhận xét rằng họ hành động như một không diễn ra, họ đã portr Ayed mỗi cá tính, cảm xúc và tính cách xấu, hạnh phúc và ngọt và hơi cay đắng của tình yêu mà họ đảm nhận. Đặc biệt tại Nha Phuong cặp diễn viên và Kang Tae Oh mặc dù không cùng một văn hoá và ngôn ngữ nhưng họ đã rất tốt với nhau, họ không chỉ tạo ra một bộ phim tình yêu đẹp, nhưng aslo làm cho nhiều khán giả muốn họ như một cặp vợ chồng trong cuộc sống thực nữa. bộ phim kể về tình yêu đẹp giữa một cậu bé và một cô gái Hàn Quốc Việt Nam đã tạo ra một mối quan hệ xuyên quốc gia đẹp. Nhưng cuộc gặp gỡ tình yêu của họ quá nhiều abstacles và các rào cản khó vượt qua, và họ phải làm có thể vượt qua và làm thế nào nó mặc dù, bộ phim có ý nghĩa độ tuổi khá trẻ, chúng tôi giới trẻ luôn có alife sống đẹp nhất, khát khao ghi ra cho những người đam mê cung cấp một lựa chọn lớn các quyết định khó khăn, có một tình yêu đẹp. Rồi sau này nhìn lại mặc dù chúng tôi vẫn cảm thấy hạnh phúc và không hối tiếc. Bộ phim đã chinh phục không chỉ các bạn trẻ mà còn là cha mẹ nữa. Hãy bạn xem phim này trên StoryOn với phụ đề tiếng Hàn ngày 23/6/2015 phát sóng bắt đầu vào lúc 7:00 và trên ChannelM phụ đề kênh tiếng Anh bắt đầu từ ngày 6/7. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc những lời chia sẻ của tôi và hy vọng rằng bạn cũng có được một cảm giác tuyệt vời khi bộ phim watchingthis.

11055725_1618176595135628_56714050867854

Guest Quynhloan

I have watched this film on the internet, I love forever young so much, why many people do not try to watch...you feel the life, the love, passion, happiness, moreover you feel the beauty of two countries.. ( Viet Nam and Korea)

Yeah, although there was a short time that I thought NP was a bit overacted, it's clear that she tried her best to discribe Linh, and she deserves praises for that. About Tae Oh, before FY I had known about 5urprise (honestly, I was really addicted to Seo Kang Jun during his Cunning Single Lady days) but I didn't have many expectations on him because he didn't have many chances to prove his talent (he didn't have many lines & scenes in their song From My Heart and his only role in stable drama was Lee Mi Sook's son in Miss Korea). But after watching the first ep, I was fangirlin' overnight for his masculinity and his funny expressions :v Until the end of the drama, there isn't a moment that Tae Oh didn't do well. Do you remember the scene when he took the lines in Moonlight Sonata to tell Linh how hard it had been for him and asked her for an explanation? Until now, it's still my most memorable scenes in a drama that I've ever watched.I felt like my heart stopped beating and tears were about to fall. For what he performed in FY, I'm sure he will get the Best Actor Award in this year's VTV Awards :)) 

You're right, I'm a LinhSoo shipper. How can I not be their shipper when their chemistry is that good? They're like a match made in heaven and it'll be a disappointment if we can get more LinhSoo moments in FY2 =)) I've shipped many couple before but LinhSoo is my first in a vietnamese drama. Yeah, as I shipped them so hard like that, the ending to me was such a nuisance. I mean I know LinhSoo ended up being together, but where are their lovey dovey scenes that I had waited for 36 episodes? At least the directors should give us some scenes of their dating life after the presscon of Moonlight Sonata, not just their days in Da Nang. Urgh, just think about it and I'm going crazy :((

@Emily2608 : You know, the ending of season 1 always make me insane whenever I think about it. I have cried for month after FYoung ended. Only thing that rescue that last ep is Tae Oh's acting & beautiful smile of the lovely couple after the presscon. I pretend "the real ending" is episode 32, when they can get together and have so much emotional moments. Well, I can't stop smiling when watching those Da Nang scenes. Especially I did laugh so hard seeing Tae Oh do "wrestling" with his "lover" on the beach. Why the two of them both so adorable that muchhhhh?

They did sweet things on each other's birthday. If they couldn't be real couple IRL, I'd cry a river :( 

Do you see those red hearts and "miss you" thing and that same posing style??? So inlove with Uri Couple <3 <3 <3 !

AVzinU.jpg

Guest Hongnguyennguyen

In Forever Young drama aired on Channel Story on at 7am in Korea. Kim Tuyến plays teacher Mai. Kim Tuyên has won The 21st Century beautiful woman. She was born in 1987. But is not she lucky actor but Golden kite Award for outstanding leat actress of drama in 2009.She is a representative of the actor Vietnam attended the Cannes Film Festival in May 2014. 

nDevtu.jpg

Shin Jae Ha playet Jiyong. He was born in 1993 and is a multitalented young artists. He was known as an actor, singer, dancer ballet. Before acting Forever Young , Jae Ha played the drama Secret love, Pinocchio. Jae ha likes food in Vietnam. He likes iced coffe drink. He sad that affter completion of the drama Forever Young . He ' ll travel in Vietnam.

K1rQSE.jpg

Hi guys

It's been some times since i last posted here. I can't find any other website that talked about this drama much. Does anyone know if  any website is subbing this in English? Thanks

@Kity - We are working on that, hopefully Engsub version will be uploaded soon.

Remider! Please,  Vfans - I know you want to promote FY, that's why we are here, and thank you for that.

However, we need to keep the topic clear and full of supportive information for our international friends to read, not just like a mess. Don't make your post after post look like you are spaming. Don't post the same pictures or clips that  were posted before. Here is international forum, we need to show some respects to our other friends. Just try your best to post in English.... For so our topic will maintain clearly and worth to read. We don't want our international friends turn off from reading this topic right? 

Let try your best to make the topic alive by posting your thought about this drama, such like what scene do you like (or hate)  the most in every episode? 

What is your favorite dialogue ? We still have a lot of thing to talk beside the main couple.

Thank so much!

Thanks for your compliment ^^ I totally agree with you, Kang Tae Oh's acting when the story happened in VN is very impressive. I just can't imagine a FY without our Tae Oh being the male lead. Yeah, at first when I heard that they're planning for season 2, I was like :"what? PD-nim, If you have time to create ideas about season 2, you should give us a better ending."  But then, when I think about it all over again, the ending that made me go crazy for the whole night can be the door to season 2, and if it's true, we will have tons of LinhSoo moments, and that makes me happy like a child =)))) Yeah of course, I really want to have him in HN again. I wasn't able to see him the last time he went to HN, in March right? (correct me if I'm wrong), but if he comes to HN for the awards again in Sept, I'll try my best to see him in person for once =))

I really want to try Flower of the queen for once, but there isn't any good vietsubbed version for it, and I'm too lazy to watch the engsub online =)) Furthermore, he isn't the male lead and it hurts my heart so bad :(( anw, I'll surely watch it when it's aired in VN (I think VTV will air it, and I trust VTV most) :))

You are absolutely right. I am so thankful that Kang Tae Oh was chosen for the main role. I can't imagine FY without him too.  His funny moments like when he tries to make himself looking "cool"  to attract Linh' attention, always make me laugh out loud like a child every time I watch these scenes. :))

Speaking of the ending, I still feel the pain hurting my heart like I have suffered together along with them. That crazy ending  is surely the door to open the season 2. Until now I am still mad at the PD-nims, not because of the unsatisfied ending, but because of the way they troll us. I can understand why Linh has made that decision, and I don't mind if there is a reasonable open ending. But why don't they just make thing clear up in Khanh-Linh relationship instead of giving us a confusing situation. They just need to add a word "friend" in the last convesation between Khanh and Linh, so we won't missunderstand about Linh's final decision. Linh only needs to say: Let's start "being friend" all over again, considering this is the first time we meet each other... instead of : Let't start all over again.....  If so we won't think she is going to choose Khanh.  

But after all, there is a season 2, I could forgive the "troll" that the PD-nim have intended to play witb us. :))

Thinking of their probably sweet moments coming up, ending up together ......... just wow...

Archived