• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava based on the preview, she's still at work so i guess she's not suspended. maybe the evidence for bribery is not that strong to pin her down.

@baloi  I hope so, I need to re-watch this episode to figure out what her and the other suit guy that use to work in swat planned.. And the chairman seem to have teed the gangsters off

@valsava it's good you can livestream.  it's so laggy in here that's why i always depend on the live recap of all the dramas i'm watching.

@baloi I got lucky today and was watching on one lap top and one PC tomorrow I'll have to have the other lap top because all three prime time slot drama I got to watch.. But it got stuck at the end which wasn't to bad

Annyeong everyone :) today my connection was excellent without any lags at all, much to my surprise. But because I was too absorbed so unable to drag my eyes from the screen to do brief recaps.

I will try to share whatever I remember now ok?

JH put two and two together and realized that their chief, SM, has betrayed YJ. After the Madame Park talked to him, he realized and finally understood what his workmate complained to him about. I think the workmate mentioned YJ and the Chief's name. He was mad when he realized its SM who put YJ in that dilemma.

When he dragged YJ to their library, is that the library?, he was so smexy when he stood so close to her, not once but twice or more. And YJ was so cute, she dragged her coat closer to her and said was he trying to do something to her. Then he told her what he has learned....that's why we saw her stood near the Chief's door and in deep thoughts. I guess she felt so betrayed and hurt cos she trusted him.

Actually all through this drama, I was so worried that something will happen to YJ's daughter and sister, luckily none. The jigsaw puzzle was sent deliberately by the serial killer which left one piece. That's the mouth. At last YJ realized what's the message the serial killer trying to tell her.

Annyeong everyone :) today my connection was excellent without any lags at all, much to my surprise. But because I was too absorbed so unable to drag my eyes from the screen to do brief recaps.

I will try to share whatever I remember now ok?

JH put two and two together and realized that their chief, SM, has betrayed YJ. After the Madame Park talked to him, he realized and finally understood what his workmate complained to him about. I think the workmate mentioned YJ and the Chief's name. He was mad when he realized its SM who put YJ in that dilemma.

When he dragged YJ to their library, is that the library?, he was so smexy when he stood so close to her, not once but twice or more. And YJ was so cute, she dragged her coat closer to her and said was he trying to do something to her. Then he told her what he has learned....that's why we saw her stood near the Chief's door and in deep thoughts. I guess she felt so betrayed and hurt cos she trusted him.

Actually all through this drama, I was so worried that something will happen to YJ's daughter and sister, luckily none. The jigsaw puzzle was sent deliberately by the serial killer which left one piece. That's the mouth. At last YJ realized what's the message the serial killer trying to tell her.

@alekaonu  Thanks a lot I can really go back to bed now and wait for the subs

I also like the moments between Do Young and Jin Woo, especially when they had to share the bedroom. Can see that Do Young has feelings for Jin Woo already but of course we know that Jin Woo is interested in her too. I wonder when they will realized their feelings and kiss :wub:

I like the way Jin Woo fights, very cool and Do Young loves that...she admires him for that :)

the reason why i watch this drama because this drama isn't a type of hard core criminal and i just realised the serial killer is the actor who played Masumi in Nodame Cantabille Korean version

Thanks @alekaonu for the recap especially the recap between Jin Woo and Do young xD

i want them dating dating dating xD

Thank you for your recaps, @alekaonu, I see you will become a legend probably by day's end. The best parts about your recaps are the romantic parts, It is about time a good man pushes team leader against the wall shelves and not get his balls kicked in. That is daebak! Wow, the young OTP are sure good looking. Do Young has Miss Korea looks but she sweats when she beats up bad guys. Her "work-husband" does kicking azzes really well and he does look like a former special force agent. What? Same room? I need to watch it immediately.

AGB ratings for ep.15 is 15.2%..Yeayyyy!! Congrats Mrs.Cops team. 

There's a cute scene When Jin Woo gave his noodle to Do Young.. and also when they shared bed, i don't understand what they said but it seems like their awkward moment :wub:

From Today preview looks like something happen with her daughter and sister. And someone trying to kill our Mrs.Cops

Guest ororomunroe

Top K-Drama Moments From the Second Week of September

6. “Mrs. Cop“: Just phishing

soompitop1

Jin Woo and Do Young have been assigned to stake out a warehouse where a suspect has been hiding illegal goods. While on the lookout, Jin Young starts asking her questions, like what food she likes and her type of man. Omo! Jin Woo, are you just bored or are you interested in getting to know her more? We think we know the answer. *Wink* They are partners, after all, and Do Young also asks him the same questions. Hah!

When will the romance start for these two?! Get on with it!

Source

'Mrs. Cop' Son Ho-joon, Lee Da-hee spend a night together

photo635754.jpg

On the 15th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Mrs. Cop', Han Jin-woo (Son Ho-joon) and Min Do-yeong (Lee Da-hee) spent a night together in a minbak hostel.

Han Jin-woo and Min Do-yeong continued with their investigation to build completely sufficient grounds to arrest Kang Tae-yoo (Son Byeong-ho). The two went to Seocheon in Chungnam to meet Kwon Seong-cheol.

However, they could not find the suspect. As a result, Han Jin-woo and Min Do-yeong became to spend a night together in a minbak hostel. When Han Jin-woo was going to sleep outside in their car, Min Do-yeongtold him, "Why? Is it because you might end up having sex with me? Come in and sleep inside. It wouldn't make me feel comfortable with my sleeping inside alone if you sleep out there".

The two became to sleep in a same room together. Han Jin-woo talked to her, "You're not sleeping yet? Do you feel uncomfortable because of me?"

The two, who had crush on each other, could not fall asleep easily because their hearts didn't want to stop fluttering. The viewers were happy to watch the sweet vibes between the two.

Source

Ratings:

AGB - Nationwide #3 15.2% (+1.5%) | Seoul #3 16.7% (+2.1%)

TNMS - Nationwide #7 12% (+0.3%) | Seoul #3 14.1% (+0.4%)

Massive ratings jump! Congrats to the MC cast and crew!

Tonight was good as well.  The groundwork is being laid for the set up of CY and the take down of the Chairman.  I wonder how YJ is gonna get psycho runaway girl killer to come off his hidden records of bribes that the chairman has going on with the prosecutor, the chief and the congressman?

Did you guys see the chairman pimping out his attorney to the congressman?  the congressman reminded me of that green blob that wanted princess leia on star wars.  What was its name again?  All in all the chairman is disgusting when are people gonna see that giving him your loyalty means nothing as he will always use it for his gain and not your good.

Also I really believe the secretary is a psychopath, did you guys see his smile at the constrution site.

Finally, Madam Park is just to darn thirsty people! I just wanted to scream at the screen keep your fangs and claws off JH. HUMPH when YJ is done with him he belongs to me :P

P.S. Violent Crime Team:  Pali! Pali! look at the phone records people?

Guest FyoRSica

Thanks @alekaonu for the recap especially the recap between Jin Woo and Do young xD

i want them dating dating dating xD

yess me too ^^ Hope they will dating and later get married just like jae deok and his wife XD so happy they are getting closer

Lee Da Hee shows why she can't wear skirts for the time being

lee-da-hee_1442446904_af_org.jpgActress Lee Da Hee is hard at work filming for her drama 'Mrs. Cop'. And we mean really, really hard at work.

She revealed some photos of her bruised legs on her Instagram, with a caption that read,"Min Do Young who dreams of action. There is never a day that my legs are okay. For the time being, I won't be wearing skirts. But if I do happen to wear one and you see my legs like this, don't misunderstand! A new bruise comes before an old bruise fades, but even then, doing action [scenes] is strangely addicting! Time is going so fast, only two more weeks left for 'Mrs. Cop'."

It sounds like she's wearing those bruises like a badge of honor from trying out action scenes first hand! We applaud her efforts and dedication to her role. Make sure to catch her in 'Mrs. Cop' before the finale is here!

lee-da-hee_1442447236_lee_da_hee.jpg

she' really working hard for the drama .. no wonder  she rocked it with her action scenes performance :wub:

Guest ororomunroe

Yoo Yeon Seok to Cameo on Close Friend Son Ho Joon’s “Mrs. Cop”

mrs-cop.jpg

Actor Yoo Yeon Seok is set to reunite with his “Reply 1994″ co-star and close friend Son Ho Joon in an upcoming episode of SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “Mrs. Cop.”

According to SBS, Yoo Yeon Seok will make a guest appearance as Jo Young Woo, a newly appointed pathologist working at a national science research center. He filmed the scenes together with Son Ho Joon (Jin Woo) and Lee Da Hee (Do Young).

It has also been revealed that Son Ho Joon personally asked Yoo Yeon Seok to cameo on the drama.

Since becoming genuinely close friends and colleagues through the hit series “Reply 1994,” the two actors have been very supportive of each other’s acting projects. For example, Yoo Yeon Seok has helped promote “Mrs. Cop” through his social media accounts by sharing photos of himself catching the drama, while Son Ho Joon made a cameo appearance on Yoo Yeon Seok’s “Warm and Cozy” this past summer.

Meanwhile, Yoo Yeon Seok’s cameo on “Mrs. Cop” will air on September 22 at 10 P.M.

Source

Archived