Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2015/06/nam-joo-hyuk-before-he-got-his-teeth.html

Poor guy getting hate... at least people are calling them out on it.  I know the School fanbase is young, but seriously... I hope he doesn't take it to heart. 

And he was so skinny in that variety show.  I like that he's filled out.  He looks much more manly (but I'll still call him cute for now)

Yes, seriously I don't understand. They are really don't know the different between drama and reality huh?.Why they hate the actor that nothing to do with the story of this drama? They hate him just because his character get the girl and not their oppa. . .lol. Their even praise his oppa acting and bring NJH down. .like seriously? Maybe because sungjae is an idol and his fans is mostly teenagers, that's why they are sometimes act so childish

I am worried when he read all those comments. Sometimes celebrities are read the comments from fans or their article right? He seems like an innocent boy and maybe all those comment could hurt him. I hope he couldnt take it seriously and continue work hard in his acting.

Omg what the... I suspect that those bashing the actor without reservations are teenagers who don't know better. Even though I'm already 21, I was still fangirling over Nam Joo Hyuk, and I kept showing my mum (who also watches the show) YiBi videos, and she commented, "Girl, this is just a drama..." 

Haha imagine if they were teenagers, they would be living in the fantasy much more seriously. 

Anyway I'm worried for him as well but I have hopes that this will only make him stronger. Since he posted on instagram about feeling sorry but also told us to continue looking out for him. I take that as a positive sign for more improvements to come! :) 

• Like 4

Guest phichul

[PREVIEW] 
Nam Joo-hyuk for HIGHCUT vol. 157 'School 2015' special edition

11249056_1409055876090321_511756131_n.jp

cr : IG joohyuk_fanstagram

hemm seems like being make up artist is interresting job :w00t:

Edited by phichul

Some parts in 'Surplus Princess'

E03, BIG got a phone call from Suzy whom he likes, he asks Hyeyoung noona to choose clothes.

But He wasn't the only one who got her call. The other guy has only two movie tickets, so BIG let those two go.

E06, Byungjae says to BIG that he will go to study abroad with Suzy.

Hyeyoung helps BIG to propose Suzy, He is practicing singing. But Suzy sees them and misunderstand Hyeyoung his girlfriend.

E07, While they're chasing the suspicious Share House owner, suddenly Hyeyoung pretends to kiss BIG. BIG was shocked, "What did you do? Lips were almost touched. I haven't even had my first kiss yet." Hyeyoung never care. "My man's pride is hurt." Hyung said, "What pride when you're chasing?"

RAW of all 10 episodes. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:622A3866BD7B66699FA14EDD90C468A6483FBEE0&dn=

• Like 5

Some parts in 'Off to school'

Joohyuk runs away during his singing :D (I love this video so much especially when the girls sing together.)

Classic game: You must follow the words only which was told after the word 'Hakyo'. Joohyuk did very well, but he failed at the last step. Teacher said, "Who didn't fail at all, stand up!". Jungshin is poor at this kind of game.

Horse riding: Jungshin is very good at horseriding, so the teacher praised him a lot, but Joohyuk is the first time. he was scolded a lot. Moreover, he got hurt. 
"Teacher, I was hurt. TT" 
"Where?" 
"You know where"
"Who hit you there?" :D
"He did." (pointing his horse) :D
Later at the interview, Joohyuk said, "I almost had a big trouble when I'm just 21 years old." :D

Ball game with finger flick penalty: At first, he hit other boys a lot, but later all the boys attacked back Joohyuk only. So he was hit a lot. So he changed the penalty to be hit by the ball after the game, then he ran away.

Revenge basketball game with finger flick penalty again: Joohyuk suggested the same boys to play basketball to revenge them. Joohyuk played very hard by himself. He scored almost all the points and finally he succedded to revenge.

F2 (Jungshin and Joohyuk) poor at using equipments: So the F2 doesn't stand for Flower 2 but Fool 2.

Joohyuk: What is Hwajangshil(restroom) in English?
Gangnam: Bedroom
Joohyuk: Isn't it 'rest room'?
Gangnam: No.
Joohyuk: But I can say 'rest room' too, right?
Gangnam: No, you can't. You should say Bedroom.

Which foot people will step first: At first Joohyuk was left foot, but he failed many times. So switched to right foot, but failed again. (It seems Joohyuk really loves finger flick game. He tries it everywhere.)

• Like 5

Guest phichul

LOL at horse riding part xD .his comment is hilarious too :D 

@saturn. you can speak korea?

skawngur IG update ^^ he really like iron man :D 

Edited by phichul

This is the list of stages in Seoul Fashion Week which Joohyuk participated in. Among these, I've been to 2014 and 2015 S/S SONGZIO HOMME. Of course I didn't go to see Joohyuk, but to see So Ji Sub. :) At 2015 S/S, I saw Jungshin of CNBLUE too. At that time, I've heard the name Nam Joo Hyuk who is a rookie model and resembled Jungshin a lot.
F/W show is on March, and S/S show is on October the former year, the period is 5 days.
As in the list, Joohyuk did 16 stages for 2015 S/S show, for 5 days! He's a real hot and busy model. That's why he has to wash hair at the rest room between the shows.

2013 F/W 
- PLAC Jeans 

2014 S/S
- MUNSOO KWON
- D.GNAK
- J.KOO
- LEIGH
- lineorcircle
- MOSCA
- PUSH BUTTON
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear
- The Studio K
- SONGZIO HOMME

2014 F/W
- Beyondcloset
- RE.D Black Hybrid Collection
- KIMSEORYONG HOMME
- KAAL E.SUKTAE
- STEVE J & YONI P
- MUNSOO KWON
- LEIGH
- Ordinary People
- PUSH BUTTON
- ROLIAT
- The Studio K

2015 S/S
- Beyondcloset
- CARUSO
- J.KOO
- LEIGH
- MAG & LOGAN
- METROCITY
- MUNSOO KWON
- Ordinary People
- PUSH BUTTON
- Resurrection
- ROLIAT
- SONGZIO HOMME
- STEVE J & YONI P
- The Studio K
- KIMSEORYONG HOMME
- Kwak Hyun Joo

2015 F/W
- Beyondcloset
- MUNSOO KWON
- Ordinary People
- SEWINGBOUNDARIES

MUNSOO KWON opening video in 2015 S/S

The actual MUNSOO KWON show

• Like 5

Guest phichul

woah! awesome! we have korean fans here :D . thanks for all the infos. hope you share more info from his korean fansite (his DC gall?), since its all in hangul :D . 

he looks so cool 

11374155_490657211099182_801056901_n.jpg

cr : IG oba.chan

Edited by phichul

MBC Section TV - Dec/2014

The photographer asked them tough pose, then Gangnam touched Joohyuk's private part, made him flustered.
MC asked them the first impression of each other.
Joohyuk: (About Gangnam) 'What is he? Is he a human?'
Gangnam: (about Joohyuk) The most handsome man among all the people I know.
MC: More than the members of your team MIB?
Gangnam: Of course. They are all squids. (Squid stands for ugly looking person. (sorry to squid. I love squid))
MC: Joohyuk, I heard you broke up with your girlfriend last year when you made debut as a model?
Joohyuk: Firstly because I wasn't able to be contacted.
MC: So due to your work?
MC: What is your ideal type of girl?
Gangnam: Funny person, bobbed hair, hip-up.
MC: That's too specific!
Gangnam: hip-uped person is who manages her body well, healthy person.
MC: I see. How about Joohyuk?
Joohyuk: Who can communicate well. Nothing else.
Gangnam: Will you say like that? Let's talk again after we get drunk. Be honest!
Joohyuk: OK. I don't say the look doesn't matter.
Gangnam: It DOES matter.

MC: Recently you filmed a kiss scene on the bed. (Drama Surplus Princess)
Joohyuk: It was my first time, so I was very nervous.
Gangnam: To the mouth?
Joohyuk: Yes.
Gangnam: How about that?
Joohyuk: What?
MC:(putting away Gangnam's hands) What is coming and going?
Gangnam: Aren't you curious?
Joohyuk: Ah... (now he got it) Of course I didn't.
Gangnam: He didn't.
MC: Anything else curious?
Gangnam: Are you sure you didn't?

MC: Gangnam, have your bank balance risen?
Gangnam: Yes. from $3 to $876
MC: Joohyuk, is your balance higher than Gangnam's or not?
Joohyuk: Higher.
MC: How old are you now?
Joohyuk: I'm 21.
MC: How much are you saving monthly?
Joohyuk: I'm saving a lot of money. I have three installment accounts. One of them is $500 monthly. (proud of himself)
Gangnam: I'm saving $500 monthly too. So I have $200 now at my acoount.
(To MC) Hyung, how much do you have in your account?
MC: I have more than $800 too.
Joohyuk: I still have $3000 after saving 3 installments. Do you have more than me? (proud)
MC: (puzzled) Why are you asking my private things?!

• Like 5

Tasty Road E26 20140719
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EDB96EB20693F0F4B7D805E0B92366EAFC6D3B34&dn=
Nam Joohyuk and his close model hyung Jang Giyong appeared in it together.
It's Yang Yang city in East coast of Korea. I knew it's a beautiful beach but I didn't know there are these many good restaurants. The owners used to live in the city but they love surfing and sea so much that they gave up the city life and came to Yang Yang and running restaurants at the beach. At the first restaurant, the lady said the food is not available now because the chef is surfing. So they called and brought the surfing chef.
According to this show, I found Joohyuk loves meat, hates vegetables, doesn't like creamy food.
Soojin asked them, "Models must manage your body shape very tightly, don't you? Do you eat salad only for dinner?" Joohyuk answered, "No way. We love chicken and pizza. We two are the heavy eaters number one and two in our company."
Joohyuk said that Soojin nuna has been his long time ideal woman. She asked him how much older girl he can date. He answered 'Up to 4 years older than me'. Soojin was disappointed. "Then I can't."

E26 - Cream noodle (Jjampong)

Party of seafood

Corn liquor + spicy chicken leg

Tasty Road E39 20141018
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0D44ABA16DB637DE2ADB13D59316CEEE18B02B3&dn=
Nam Joohyuk and his another very close model hyung Joo Woojae appeared in it. They went to restaurants in Seoul. (I'm glad I can try them later.) 

Joohyuk seems to be a cute little son to his mom. Every time he sees a yummy food, he shouts, "Ah it's like Mom's food." Kim Seung Eun put crab meat to his rice bowl, he said, "That's what Mom always does to me." Then he even called her "Mom!"
Woojae said, "When Joohyuk made debut, he wasn't popular at all. I almost raised him. He used to sleep at my house. Now he became so popular. I see him on TV."
Recently those guys went to Busan together, Joohyuk's home town. Woojae said, "Joohyuk said the 'Seaweed dance' is popular in Busan, so we all learnt that dance from him before going. But when we went to the club in Busan, there were only us who danced it." Then the MC ladies asked them to show the seaweed dance. They did it. Joohyuk was so embarrassed and blushed.

E39 Crab stew : Joohyuk calls her "Mom~"

Big hairtail

Seaweed dance
https://www.facebook.com/namjoohyuk0222/videos/1605543076394920/
https://www.facebook.com/namjoohyuk0222/videos/1598106843805210/

Joohyuk seems to be close to his parents. He is the only child.
Tears talking about mom: He thought of his mother who sacrificed her life to raise him. His current worry is that he can't bring money to mom yet. His wish is to buy her an apartment.

Phone call to Dad: His way of talking is so childlike, playing the baby, in Busan accent.

After he checked his debit card account, he's shocked. He spent too much money. On the day he came to this school, he had $170, now he has $13 only.
"I should call dad to ask for money."
"But if I call dad, he will say 'You call me only when you ask me money?'"
Gangnam said, "Then call him and ask how he's doing then hang up. Then call again after 5 minutes and ask for money."
Joohyuk called to Dad, "Dad! I'm at school, an idol hyung took away all my money." (In very cute Busan accent :) )
Dad said, "Are you saying you were taken away your money?"
Gangnam explained, "Hello father, Joohyuk wanted to treat the boys, so he spent some money. He has one day left. So I think he needs some money to treat the boys tomorrow too. Could you send him some money?"
Joohyuk argued, "I didn't say like that. Why should I spend money again?! "

• Like 6

Guest phichul

@saturn.

why i cant open the tasty road link you gave? anyway........

And+i+love+you+too+random+citizen+a+spec

HEART YOU~

hqdefault.jpg

OMG I lol-ed so much at the seaweed dance! is that why he do that dances so many times?! hahaha! at first it thought, "why he doing that weird dance?" so its form busan... ahahaha! he's such dork!:D

SKAWNGUR IG update

988595_1615563248726236_4993003907061281

Edited by phichul