Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

Guest sweeteakisses

Sorry for spamming post! But I can't seem to post 2 or more videos at once without it screwing up. :sweatingbullets:

Guest phichul

@baby.hae

ahh.. interresting! I hope knetz still anticipate his future project in acting ! I wonder what kind of character he will take for upcoming project? what doy you guys want to see from joo hyuk in his next drama/movie? :P  what kind of character you guys wanted him to portray? 

I dunno , but i would like to see him as badass person (haha. when i see his eyes, i just imagine how if he act as hooligan character?) . of course with the his bangs up! hahaha :D . 

when people keep saying his acting terrible! i feel the same with you,i dont think he is that bad... when he act sweet, anger, even confuse, nervous.. i can feel all that and not being cringe all the time like they said. ahh... again maybe we just have a really different POV / they really just bias lol

@sweeteakisses

hahaha you really is on fire to post all that videos!! xD . keep em coming gurls.. btw fyeah-namjuhyuk.tumblr has many info too.. one of dedicated blog that i can refer to know him better. they have admin who can speak korean. 

Edited by phichul

Guest phichul

@kaqueski

eyy are you one of the noona fans :P ? 

this hairstye stole my heart lol. he just slightly put aside his bangs and he looks more mature.... how can joo hyuk-a >,< ?

tumblr_nq3i1zHONN1qeuvqro7_540.jpg

@jenny59229

too bad there s no full epside subbed! but there are some subber who sub some episode here 

@phichul girllll how can you read my mind!!! lol I just wanna post NJH pic with that hair! lol seriouslyyy he's so damn hansome :wub:I keep repeating that scene just to starring at his handsome face lol

When he was in high school he's so popular among girls. When he was on canteen, all girls in his school keep starring at him from their class through the window lol. I found this article, the comments are so funny lol

Nam Joo Hyuk in your school

Pann: What if there was a boy like this in your school?

screenshot_2015-01-26-19-00-49-1.png
download.jsp?FileID=30882996

1. [+339, -2] Those scary sunbaes with thick makeup will hit on him... A loser like me will only have to stare ㅠ ㅠ

2. [+196, -3] Hurray

사용자첨부이미지

3. [+186, -15] I'll look at him from far away and think, "woah, he's so handsome"... I'll have all sorts of imaginations like dating him and dirty thoughts. I'll say to my friend, "he's handsome but he's not my type" because I don't want to hurt my pride. But my mouth will still get thirsty when I see him

4. [+57, -0] He'll be in a relationship for the entire year

5. [+51, -0] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk. Honestly, if there's really a kid like him, I won't even be able to talk to him

6. [+48, -0] I'll act cool and chic when my friends are going crazy for him. But on the inside, I'll be thinking, "holy richard simmons, he's so handsome hah". I'll stalk him on Kakao Story and Facebook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -0] Those girls that drink and smoke with inappropriate clothes will stick to his sides and go, "Joohyuk-ah~♥" and richard simmons their way. I'll stand from afar away and think, "he's my ideal type"

8. [+40, -0] Nam Joo Hyuk is like the standard of school uniforms. He's a good example of school uniforms

9. [+36, -0] There was really a boy like him when I was in middle school. Honestly, Nam Joo Hyuk is handsomer than him but the oppa was no joke, either. He was handsome and looked like Lee Seunggi. He had such broad shoulders with amazing proportions. He had a low tone voice and good grades. I only looked at him from afar. I couldn't even dare to give him pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those humans are only meant to be stared

Edited by baby.hae
  • Like 4

Guest phichul

@phichul girllll how can you read my mind!!! lol I just wanna post NJH pic with that hair! lol seriouslyyy he's so damn hansome :wub:I keep repeating that scene just to starring to his handsome face lol

When he was in high school he's so popular among girls. When he was on canteen, all girls in his school keep starring at him from their class through the window lol. I found this article, the comments is so funny lol

Nam Joo Hyuk in your school

Pann: What if there was a boy like this in your school?

screenshot_2015-01-26-19-00-49-1.png
download.jsp?FileID=30882996

1. [+339, -2] Those scary sunbaes with thick makeup will hit on him... A loser like me will only have to stare ㅠ ㅠ

2. [+196, -3] Hurray

사용자첨부이미지

3. [+186, -15] I'll look at him from far away and think, "woah, he's so handsome"... I'll have all sorts of imaginations like dating him and dirty thoughts. I'll say to my friend, "he's handsome but he's not my type" because I don't want to hurt my pride. But my mouth will still get thirsty when I see him
           LOL these girl, how old are they to think dirt when they just stare at joo hyuk lol :P 

4. [+57, -0] He'll be in a relationship for the entire year

5. [+51, -0] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk. Honestly, if there's really a kid like him, I won't even be able to talk to him

6. [+48, -0] I'll act cool and chic when my friends are going crazy for him. But on the inside, I'll be thinking, "holy richard simmons, he's so handsome hah". I'll stalk him on Kakao Story and Facebook ㅋㅋㅋ

it will likely to happen in my real life lol

7. [+43, -0] Those girls that drink and smoke with inappropriate clothes will stick to his sides and go, "Joohyuk-ah~♥" and richard simmons their way. I'll stand from afar away and think, "he's my ideal type"

8. [+40, -0] Nam Joo Hyuk is like the standard of school uniforms. He's a good example of school uniforms

9. [+36, -0] There was really a boy like him when I was in middle school. Honestly, Nam Joo Hyuk is handsomer than him but the oppa was no joke, either. He was handsome and looked like Lee Seunggi. He had such broad shoulders with amazing proportions. He had a low tone voice and good grades. I only looked at him from afar. I couldn't even dare to give him pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those humans are only meant to be stared

yeah... sometimes we cant even think clearly when we meet our crush. and imagine if your crush looks like joo hyuk... it will ruin my  grade at school. lolol xD . 

If i'm not wrong, he said in interview that before he become so popular...he's known among his fans as someone who easy to claimed as boyfriend (so many of his fans use his photos and claim him as their boyfriend bcs his face looks like boy next door type (is it the right word to refer to it? hahaha) . but since he become more popular those girl cant use his photo again n claim him as their boyfriend hahaha xD

Edited by phichul

@phichul again you can read my mind very well lol. When I see those eyes, I want to him to act a baddass, strong and cold guy lol. Maybe for the genre, I want him to try action movie or dramas. He's perfect for it in my imagination because his eyes are so sharp and his body proportion is so good! :D

Thanks for all people that make this thread alive! I hope you guys could posting in this thread more often! *hugs* :wub:

Edited by baby.hae
  • Like 2

KdVhxPq.jpg

top two captions are translations from his IG posted yesterday , translations credit Karla @fyeah-namjuhyuk. This is my first time posting and gotta say thank you to @melissala for creating this . I have enjoyed his performance as HYA in School 2015 and I hope he will continue to stay positive and work hard. Thanks everyone for your sharing the videos and interviews, I

• Like 5

top two captions are translations from his IG posted yesterday , translations credit Karla @fyeah-namjuhyuk. This is my first time posting and gotta say thank you to @melissala for creating this . I have enjoyed his performance as HYA in School 2015 and I hope he will continue to stay positive and work hard. Thanks everyone for your sharing the videos and interviews, I

Welcome in this thread ;)

• Like 1

Guest phichul

@baby.hae 

tghf.gif

please director-nim he has so much to show you! BRING THOSE BADASS JOOHYUK!! I'm sure he will melt more heart of girls hahaha! he will look more SEXY lol. 

hemm like this one?is this consider as badass? it has kind of feel like a litlle badass hahaha :D 

de3a353d088ac0a25aa5187d5e1f3ed9.jpg

OMG! you're the one that make meme for Yibi! welcome here :) . btw i remeber when he suddenly so flustered after he answer those question from yoo jae suk hahahaha! he is so innocent n cute aww..

Awww I'm grateful to the creator of this thread. He really deserves it.

I saw to NJH in SP and he really nailed it. The lovely couple of Big and Ahn Hye Young (AKA Noona-Kim Seul Gi) was the best couple of drama for me, even better than the main couple.

He is definitely a noona killer. His performance was of a naive but adorable and very funny guy. 

I'm a noona for him.. Then. Come to me baby! I'm waiting for you.

Just watch this Heirs parody with these cuties. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! I really loved this couple.

And just look how many likes have the video!!

And the first kiss is great too

• Like 3

The thread is so lively.  Welcome to all the newbies!

@baby.hae  lol those comments!  I can see myself as #3 :sweatingbullets:  That article reminds me, Han Yi An should have had a freaking fanclub of girls after him.  :lol: Of course,  he'd  be loyal to only one girl.  He wasn't only super handsome, but a star athlete.   Most unrealistic thing about School was that nobody ever commented about his height/amazing looks/flawless proportions and never made a big deal about it.  

• Like 3

Guest phichul

@melissala

hahaha Han Yi ahn have some bunch of girl who admire him. remember when yi ahn receive box of cookies from his hoobaes? and he place them on top of Eun Bi head? 

BTW, we can have joo hyuk act as chaebol hahaha

B9JpsTJCAAArtEO.jpg

found his twins :P 

d44487aace02f4c2f0172ea4bb1c7f09.jpglee-jung-shin-off-to-school.jpg 

1390028_537495723053474_317430787_a.jpg

sometimes when i see joo hyuk's face, he looks like someone....... AND i found out that its jungshin cnblue? hahaha :D 

can you guys see the similarity? hahaha

Edited by phichul

I am happy to be here. Actually i have been watching dramas almost for 20 years since i was 10 years old (not so sure). I like many actors and actresses. But top list are Jo In Sung, Kim Soo Hyun and now i am adding Nam Joo Hyuk. Hope he wont stop and rise to the top like Kim Soo Hyun. 

• Like 2