Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

Finally after 2 years, Joo Hyuk posted 2 messages in his fan cafe. 

translation courtesy of @itis2202 from twitter >>

1st message >> Tittle: Woa ... Hello? Very long time i come in here ㅠㅠ Sorry everyone so much ㅎㅎ

2nd message >> Tittle: Next time ... "Next time i won't be like this anymore, i will try more to come here often(laugh)"

• Like 1

Finally !!!!! BOTWG will air in July !!

Translation via Google

Bride of the Water God Set Up Schedule 

According to a report released by TV Report today, upcoming drama tvN 'Bride of the Water God" will air its first episode in July after the drama 'Circle'. Drama Bride of the Water God 2017 is a fantasy romance comedy drama adapted from a comic book titled the same. According to the story, the inhabitants of a village are experiencing prolonged drought, and Ha Haek Air God (Nam Joo Hyuk) can rain down if a young girl is sacrificed to become her bride. For the sake of the villagers, So Ah (Shin Se Kyung) decides to become Ha Baek's bride. In the end he meets up with Ha Baek, but Ha Baek is very different from what he expected.
The drama began filming premiere after the first manuscript readings in July.

• Like 3

Exciting!! I can't wait!!!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/14/bride-water-god-confirms-broadcast-plans/

“Bride of the Water God” will be airing on Mondays and Tuesdays!

Following reports about the drama’s upcoming broadcast plans, a source from tvN confirmed, “‘Bride of the Water God’ will be airing as a Monday-Tuesday drama. It is scheduled to air in mid-July following ‘Circle.'”

“Bride of the Water God” is a fantasy romantic comedy drama that is a spin-off version of the manhwa of the same name. The spin-off sets the drama in modern day Seoul and will feature a new set-up.

Shin Se KyungNam Joo HyukIm Joo HwanKrystalGong Myung, and others are currently filming for the drama.

• Like 2