[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr: @ohyelovers

this couple... really... *sigh....

WHY CAN'T NEXT SATURDAY COME FASTER!!!!! :confounded:

@8mm8 yup, the preview, it could be just mbc trolling us again. i guess we just had to see how that conversation went. cause the meaning of their conversation really depends on how the conversation go, let just wait and see and not being too hype about it (atleast try to LOL)

I said that I would come back hopefully tomorrow, but just ...one more thing..:sweatingbullets:

When I saw YW's IG post about the presents from Korean ohyeah fans on Jan 20, I wondered why there is a coat w/ a letter, because I thought it was not from the fans. You know, a coat is not something that fans give to their fav celeb...

I downloaded today's preview and watched several times....then ..it's just 30 seconds preview for next Ohyeah, but you can find that  a sequence of their preview was editied. See the last part at a street bar(?),  firstly YW wears a wine red colored coat talkig about dating after their run of WGM, and then you see YW wears a greenish casual coat. MS, on the other hand, holding a wine red colored coat for YW and she runs into MS's arms saying Nampyon....(don't know spells).

I watched it several times. Initially I thought she might be shy or something about dating talk....then NO NO. I think this coat is another gift from MS!! You know that in the ep about Zemma studio, at a boutique, YW trid to put a coat on. I think that's it!!! Tha't's why YW is "Nampyo----n" mode in the preview.

The pic of the coat on YW's IG is a bit brownish, but I think it's because of lighting in the room. It's just my assumption, but I think I would be right about it. The coat & the letter of YW's post on Jan 20 is the gift from MS, and YW was touched so much by MS's sincerity (you know there are three surprise presents from MS related to Dec 16's filming, which went on air on Jan 2. 1 is the bag, 2 is dinner w/ both YM and MS's staffs, 3 would be this coat  from my pov.), then she started talking about after WGM. That's why she already wears the wine red colored coat as she is talking about the idea of dating each other.

Well, I might be wrong about it. (yet I don't think so..:sweatingbullets:)   You know, I have always standed by MS side when people felt uneasy about him. I have never felt doubtful about him and I personally think that what MS and YW have done for each other is not for the sake of the show but for themselves. Of course there were some plots the production side set up for them, but at least from December (after late Nov) I think that all ideas came from MS and YW themselves regarding their "gifts" ....

I already said that I would write about "something" that I felt in late Nov and I know I couldn't do that. Sorry for that.....just didn't have time for that...

As I said, I'm logical and don't become delusional, I watched two couples so far(I had specific reasons to watch) but I'm not a fan of WGM nor K dramas (I watch sometmes though....). As wrote before, when I see/observe "things/people" I try to see a whole picture, thinking of the reason why they joined this program, thier circumstances, what the production side want from them/ MS&YW and their agencies want from this program....etc. (if you ask me why I do that........well I don't know :sweatingbullets: this is the way of my thinking/seeing)  I think MS&YW's case is ...rare for WGM, from my pov they don't have any reasons to pretend or act in WGM. That's why I said before that there is a high possibility that they would be real if they want. (if I have a chance and you want to know, I'll try to write about it, although it's just my opinin.) But please don't get me wrong. I don't WANT/HOPE they will be real. (I think it would be great if that happens.) We don't even know whether they really want their relationship to develop or not. "want""hope" is fans' desire. I think this is a kind of trick of this show. What I'm talking about is "possibility" from my pov.

Then back to the preview, I think we will witness their sincerity again next week. ;) but MBC always play with us using previews....so don't expect too much.

Then I want to conclude that please don't have a high hope for MS&YW, this is still a tv show. I'm just happy to see their interaction. If they are happy, then I'm happy no matter what happens between them. :) Let's enjoy this moment!

@Tapikooyes, the preview is ......interesting.

@8mm8 the red jacket is minsuk's jacket. he wears it when they see that fortune teller (?) maybe he give it to yewon because she's cold in the snack bar.

the thing with this couple is that their conversation just flows naturally and looks sincere, just like the baby talk in the buffet.

10 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@8mm8 the red jacket is minsuk's jacket. he wears it when they see that fortune teller (?) maybe he give it to yewon because she's cold in the snack bar.

the thing with this couple is that their conversation just flows naturally and looks sincere, just like the baby talk in the buffet.

@t4ol33  No, I don't think so. Pease see their cloths. What they are wearing at the bar and at a fortune teller place are different. In addition, Ms wears a jacket not a coat. At the bar, wine red colored is a coat.  Well, we'll see it next week anyway. 

53 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

@colourgrae Thanks, I love that song so I thought it went with our couple.   

I really hope minsukssi and yewonssi watch your mv...the song and the clips relate with oh ye :heart: congrats ....nice job...let's do the virtual hug....i really like your mv so so much...i keep watching your mv until now....and almost forget today episode...ekeke....fighting ohye couple ....and congrat to all ohyeyers....lets hope our dream come true soon....so soon...just around the corner  erm......:rolleyes:

I second you @8mm8 on about the coat. When I watch the preview, suddenly she ran toward him and call him nampyeon and he's standing there with the read coat I immediately thought about that red brownish coat. No doubt! And he's doing that pose/scene OMV scene lol 

Also about MS, couldn't agree more when you said you always stand by MS side when people doubt him/ when people said many bad or doubtful thing about him. I never and will never ever doubt him. I just know he's being sincere.

1 hour ago, 8mm8 said:

I said that I would come back hopefully tomorrow, but just ...one more thing..:sweatingbullets:

When I saw YW's IG post about the presents from Korean ohyeah fans on Jan 20, I wondered why there is a coat w/ a letter, because I thought it was not from the fans. You know, a coat is not something that fans give to their fav celeb...

I downloaded today's preview and watched several times....then ..it's just 30 seconds preview for next Ohyeah, but you can find that  a sequence of their preview was editied. See the last part at a street bar(?),  firstly YW wears a wine red colored coat talkig about dating after their run of WGM, and then you see YW wears a greenish casual coat. MS, on the other hand, holding a wine red colored coat for YW and she runs into MS's arms saying Nampyon....(don't know spells).

I watched it several times. Initially I thought she might be shy or something about dating talk....then NO NO. I think this coat is another gift from MS!! You know that in the ep about Zemma studio, at a boutique, YW trid to put a coat on. I think that's it!!! Tha't's why YW is "Nampyo----n" mode in the preview.

The pic of the coat on YW's IG is a bit brownish, but I think it's because of lighting in the room. It's just my assumption, but I think I would be right about it. The coat & the letter of YW's post on Jan 20 is the gift from MS, and YW was touched so much by MS's sincerity (you know there are three surprise presents from MS related to Dec 16's filming, which went on air on Jan 2. 1 is the bag, 2 is dinner w/ both YM and MS's staffs, 3 would be this coat  from my pov.), then she started talking about after WGM. That's why she already wears the wine red colored coat as she is talking about the idea of dating each other.

Well, I might be wrong about it. (yet I don't think so..:sweatingbullets:)   You know, I have always standed by MS side when people felt uneasy about him. I have never felt doubtful about him and I personally think that what MS and YW have done for each other is not for the sake of the show but for themselves. Of course there were some plots the production side set up for them, but at least from December (after late Nov) I think that all ideas came from MS and YW themselves regarding their "gifts" ....

I already said that I would write about "something" that I felt in late Nov and I know I couldn't do that. Sorry for that.....just didn't have time for that...

As I said, I'm logical and don't become delusional, I watched two couples so far(I had specific reasons to watch) but I'm not a fan of WGM nor K dramas (I watch sometmes though....). As wrote before, when I see/observe "things/people" I try to see a whole picture, thinking of the reason why they joined this program, thier circumstances, what the production side want from them/ MS&YW and their agencies want from this program....etc. (if you ask me why I do that........well I don't know :sweatingbullets: this is the way of my thinking/seeing)  I think MS&YW's case is ...rare for WGM, from my pov they don't have any reasons to pretend or act in WGM. That's why I said before that there is a high possibility that they would be real if they want. (if I have a chance and you want to know, I'll try to write about it, although it's just my opinin.) But please don't get me wrong. I don't WANT/HOPE they will be real. (I think it would be great if that happens.) We don't even know whether they really want their relationship to develop or not. "want""hope" is fans' desire. I think this is a kind of trick of this show. What I'm talking about is "possibility" from my pov.

Then back to the preview, I think we will witness their sincerity again next week. ;) but MBC always play with us using previews....so don't expect too much.

Then I want to conclude that please don't have a high hope for MS&YW, this is still a tv show. I'm just happy to see their interaction. If they are happy, then I'm happy no matter what happens between them. :) Let's enjoy this moment!

I love your last 5 sentences with yellow highlight....yes don't expect too much I'm telling my self too just enjoy this variety show and be happy for them if something nice happen that will be great...fighting ohyeyers....!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

LOL finally i can comment again, don't know why but my soompi account has error and i can't comment the past whole week

Oh God, when seeing your conclusion i'm a bit sad really because i just remember that they're on a TV show but okay i will enjoy the show and wait for some magic :))))

HAHA and what funny is if you watch his drama recently, there's many same scenes between the drama and WGM and i just WOW when i saw it *Okay if u have a weak heart, please don't see it"

In the newest ep, in the bed scene, he naturally leans on her thigh again *do u notice that?* and yeah i'm happy to see it ^^

Here's the song in the cave ep, it turned out a meaningful song. And now, u can listen again the song "Letter written by heart* with English lyrics :)))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uzBPTMroltOEVPUXdFS2F6bFk/view?usp=sharing

EEEEEEEEEEE! How are they so cute?

I mean, I ain't no delulu shippper who'll slit my wrist and offer chicken blood to the gods and froth at the mouth and fly to Korea for a rampage if they don't get married and have four children but they are too cute, lol. I mean, this IS a show after all and they could be pretending for all I know and behind the scenes they could be stabbing each other with toothpicks, what do I know and I don't really care, but THEY! ARE! SO! CUTE! That preview is everything. To practice my Korean and because I have nothing else better to do, I translated the captions and some of the dialogues.

'Huuk!' Incoming – YeWon’s Temptation

The hidden grand opening/release [T/N: Showing off the hidden talent!]

Daebak         (I) thought (you) were a fish!

The first Belly Dancing challenge [T/N: attempt] – Husband’s 봇물 [T/N: ???]-exploding aegyo [T/N: cuteness]

He who liked (?) skin ship with women a lot – MinSeok

MinSeok: “Me? Wait a while please.”

Covering wife’s ears

Presently, virtual married couple

Fortune Teller [T/N:?]: “Are the both of you a virtual married couple?”

MinSeok: “Yes”

In the future, (it will be) a fate that will explode with ties that bear a relationship with each other.

YeWon: “We, for real, after WGM ends, let’s properly meet (date) once.”

Let’s, for real, properly, meet.

MinSeok: “Then, if (you) drink that, (it’ll mean) that you’re dating me.”

YeWon: “Aaah! Husband, how/what to do?!”

Love is coming, huh.

The sentences are weird because I tried translating literally so I didn't change the order of the words too much. And those in rounded brackets are not actually written/said but inferred "translation" because that's how Korean rolls.

I think regulars here must think I'm nuts since I just drop by to squee without any form of introduction then leave as fast as a fart. But that's me! hehe!

Also, I'll just leave this here since the subs will come out tomorrow.

Today's Episode:

MinSeok: "YoMi is no joke though"

[Backroom]

MinSeok: "To YeWon, she (kind of) listens and her tail goes down... but with me, my words don't go through her and she doesn't hear like she's ignoring me!

*gangster YoMi's cartoon comes out*

MinSeok: "Am I easy? Me?"

*MinSeok scratches his head*

[T/N: YES.]

Edit: MiSun called him Yomi's pet! PWAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

3 hours ago, leemete said:

LOL finally i can comment again, don't know why but my soompi account has error and i can't comment the past whole week

Oh God, when seeing your conclusion i'm a bit sad really because i just remember that they're on a TV show but okay i will enjoy the show and wait for some magic :))))

HAHA and what funny is if you watch his drama recently, there's many same scenes between the drama and WGM and i just WOW when i saw it *Okay if u have a weak heart, please don't see it"

In the newest ep, in the bed scene, he naturally leans on her thigh again *do u notice that?* and yeah i'm happy to see it ^^

Here's the song in the cave ep, it turned out a meaningful song. And now, u can listen again the song "Letter written by heart* with English lyrics :)))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uzBPTMroltOEVPUXdFS2F6bFk/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

Is there any reason you need to feel sad? I don't think so though..... TV show.....but it's very different from drama, FICTION. I just said that please don't have a high hope. that's all. So you can just enjoy Ohyeah and their sweet moments:)

Please don't forget the fact that what MS is doing in his drama is every single movement and line are scripted and there are not by his will:sweatingbullets: . Acotrs follow what a director says. We call this "acting." Why do you compare with this and Ohyeah? At least what he is doing with YW is all by his will. If he doesn't want, then it's not necessary to do for him.

You know if you read all previous posts, then you find out that we don't care about the details of the drama. If someone here would be swayed, then I'll help out. No problem. We have already built this kind of support system;) 

We just support MS as an actor. Well, he now should get a great recognition from the public with his acting skill, then have to earn money for mimi sisters since they seem to start talking about their relationship in the future.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

6 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

8mm8 I agree with you It seems that the scenes were inverted. When they were  at de fortune teller she was wearing a white cardigan  and green coat and he was wearing a green cardigan and wine coat but in the street restaurant scene he  is wearing a pied de pouled  or houndtook check  coat and she had a informal green coat . I ‘am not sure if the coat MS gave her is brown or wine and I think it’s the same she showed in the pic with her other gifs on instagram.

minsuk really can't become a strict dad :lol: even yomi didn't really take him seriously. but in return i do thinks that both yomi and romi shows more affection to minsuk than yewon.  i guess he's the type that kind of spoiled his children :lol:

I always thought the turning point of their relationship is when KYW backhug OMS...it shows that she accept him even though it takes a longer time and he patiently wait for her to open her heart... I must say it worth it

But the preview killed it,man!!!!!! Thats another big step to a whole new level in their life

May the happiest thing stay with them in this year!!!!

I always thought the turning point of their relationship is when KYW backhug OMS...it shows that she accept him even though it takes a longer time and he patiently wait for her to open her heart... I must say it worth it

But the preview killed it,man!!!!!! Thats another big step to a whole new level in their life

May the happiest thing stay with them in this year!!!!

Archived