[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Guest loveoppayam

hi newbies~ So happy there are more people join this thread. Let's spread  love for Ohye couple :)

counting days to Saturday... it's only 2 days to go B)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tapikoo said:

#1 Frame of Dance lesson

#2 Frame with OhYeah couple with their hands out & palm showing

#3 Frame OhYeah couple sitting and looking as if they are talking

My short synopsis of the Preview/advertisment of each frame :) 

Inside each frame 예능연구소 <-- means, Performing Arts Institure 

#1 Frame talks about dancing Hip hop or belly dancing... watch this week on Saturday at 4 o'clock 55minutes (4:55pm) 

#2 Frame jokingly states that OhYeah couple is not being reprimanded (b/c their hands are out w/palms up, in the old days school teacher punished by smacking the palms with ruler or stick) they are having their palms read. Wondering what the results are causes the heart to beat 두는 <-- that is the sound effect of a heart beat "deh gun" or in English "lub-dub" 

#3 Frame talks about the couple seeking what their marital compatibility is like. Then there is a query to MinSeok if he is nervous? 

*Note... sorry but I did not translate word for word or was able to copy the pictures over for you all to have reference to....

@korchick No other couple got married. Two couples were dating before they were on We got married and one couple dated after Junjin-Lee and Shi Young.  Hahaha I love ohyeah couple too but I always remind myself that we got married is a variety show and the chances they are dating or will marry is very slim even when they have chemistry. I just hope they establish a solid friendship because you never know if that could potentially turn into a romance. Also if you watch the KSY couple they seem like they might be dating especially how Kwak si yang does interviews talking about how they contact each other often outside of we got married. I always hope we got married could be real but the show has only produced one real couple and that couple only lasted 6 months. But, who knows? I mean actors fall in love with each other?

2 hours ago, phoenixcv said:

@korchick No other couple got married. Two couples were dating before they were on We got married and one couple dated after Junjin-Lee and Shi Young.  Hahaha I love ohyeah couple too but I always remind myself that we got married is a variety show and the chances they are dating or will marry is very slim even when they have chemistry. I just hope they establish a solid friendship because you never know if that could potentially turn into a romance. Also if you watch the KSY couple they seem like they might be dating especially how Kwak si yang does interviews talking about how they contact each other often outside of we got married. I always hope we got married could be real but the show has only produced one real couple and that couple only lasted 6 months. But, who knows? I mean actors fall in love with each other? 

Yes, I heard from a friend of mine that there was only one couple who actually got married after WGM and there were few who stayed in touch and "dated" but that was it...nothing lasting (like you said above :) ) I am hoping that KYW & OSM will be the next "true" married couple tho come out of WGM;)

Yes, actors do fall in love... Eugene and her costar (I forgot his name) married and now have a little girl... I think they (daddy & daughter) will be on the variety show, The Return of Superman :D 

14 minutes ago, korchick said:

Yes, I heard from a friend of mine that there was only one couple who actually got married after WGM and there were few who stayed in touch and "dated" but that was it...nothing lasting (like you said above :) ) I am hoping that KYW & OSM will be the next "true" married couple tho come out of WGM;)

Yes, actors do fall in love... Eugene and her costar (I forgot his name) married and now have a little girl... I think they (daddy & daughter) will be on the variety show, The Return of Superman :D 

Wondered if there could be a match with the OhYeah couple.  He is getting popular and may want to ride that for a while.  Yewon is now 35/36 and her biological clock is ticking.  I kinda get a feeling that Minsuk would probably choose someone younger to start a family especially if he really wants to wait til he's 40 to marry.  What do you think?

3 hours ago, phoenixcv said:

I kind of go in and out of reality trying to get a true understanding of Minsuk's personality.  I get lured in to being amazed at how he could be such a considerate and thoughtful guy to Yewon. Then it hits me that maybe this is the kind of guy he wants to be if he was truly in a marriage since he is playing a role as a husband. Yewon seems to show more of her true personality through her conversations and her facial and body reactions. 

@marnny Yeah, I also get the feeling that Minsuk might marry someone younger. I think he likes being the oppa or reliable husband and he might want a docile or shy type of wife. Yeah, I feel like Ye-won's biological clock is ticking but she is the type of person who would not rush into marriage or have a child just because her biological clock is ticking. I think I posted it here or I could have read in some article that she said that she does not really want to marry someone unless they are fated to be with each other or if it is the right person. Anyway, its okay to want to continue to take in all the popularity because he might want to achieve his dreams and become a great actor.

Also, he might want to date some other women that is closer to his ideal type. It would be awesome if somehow after we got married has ended they  might meet again being costars in a movie or something and they get married. Idk, I feel in a sense that Yewon might be leading towards to be ready for marriage and kids while Minsuk is not that ready which  is my two sense. If that is true, than it probably won't be able to work out. Anyway, no matter what happens hopefully they both find happiness and the people that are meant to be with. Don't be discourage because at least we know they are friends and that is good enough for me because they support each other. Also, Yewon is a beautiful woman so she will definitely have many suitors and hopefully she will give them a chance if it does not work out with Minsuk.

2 hours ago, marnny said:

Wondered if there could be a match with the OhYeah couple.  He is getting popular and may want to ride that for a while.  Yewon is now 35/36 and her biological clock is ticking.  I kinda get a feeling that Minsuk would probably choose someone younger to start a family especially if he really wants to wait til he's 40 to marry.  What do you think?

I really do not know anything about OMS & KYW, their personal life or history, except for what was shared on WGM :) 

Yes, you are correct, many Korean men wait till they are 40 or older to marry. I am not sure why that is... Is it because they have to do 2 years of military duty then they feel like they need to re-establish themselves? I truly do not know. I know with my uncles... one married fairly early to his college sweetheart and my other uncle had a "meeting" and was introduced to my aunt. My aunt's family and my grandmother & uncle thought they would suit and it was decided to get them married. This uncle was in his late 30's when he married. 

As for OMS, he did spend some time in Canada during his adolescent years so I think he maybe more open-minded d/t his exposure to another culture. I know there isn't a big congregation of Catholics in Korea compared to the other religions. I remember KYW stating that she felt God gave a "gift" to introduce her to a man who had much in common with her as well as a sense of "comfort" being with OMS. Also, OMS was startled about the commonalities they shared, especially when it came to food (remember the whole noodles vs. rice?) I also recall WGM made a comment on screen about "soulmates... were they fated to meet?"

My answer to your question of what I think? OMS is a family-type man and I believe what his brother and mother thinks about KYW may weigh heavily on his decision to let KYW go and start anew with a younger woman. IMO, that is 8 months of "dating/pretend marriage" down the tubes :( OMS & KYW really are just friends if after all this time of getting to know each they find they do not "suit" to be married for real. KYS & OMS seems to be physically attracted to each other in the beginning, so if the friendship continues to grow and the pysical sexual tension still exists = well, that is good reason to pursue a relationship after WGM :D 

Again, I'm so sorry I get so long winded :sweatingbullets:

@phoenixcv and @korchick Thanks for your insight and opinions.  I am grateful for having OhYe on this variety show because I really enjoy their segment. I've learned more about their culture and found places I'd like to visit someday.  Yewon is an actress that has such an insatiable appetite to be creative and open to learning new things. Minsuk brings his joy of life and his sportiness to try new things with Yewon even though he really is cautious and fearful in a lot of situations.  Each week we, viewers can laugh and howl as we peek into a few minutes of their lives. It's great that we can share our views on this forum and enjoy this journey together. I really hope that they can form a lasting friendship after their stint on WGM.

Guest loveoppayam

I don't agree that Minsuk will not marry YW because her age. I think both of them are mature enough and have lots of connection since they are same age. Both family (from what they were saying) are support YW & MS dating each other. Though they have different preferences, they also have lots of similarity such as both of them wants to get married and have child, both of them really love art and music, both of them are actors. 

Since MS is the youngest child, I think he wouldn't match with aegyo because he has lot of aegyo himself. with YW they are balance, YW the general and MS the aegyo guy. MS the thoughtful person & YW the carefree. MS the thorough person & YW a bit careless. By meeting YW, he complete another half of him, and YW also complete another half of her.

Sometimes marriage was not meeting the ideal one, but marriage is meeting someone that you would like to live for the rest of your life. You can ask anyone who is married. The fortunate one may meet their ideal person, but most of people don't. My uncle said meeting someone who has 50% of our ideal criteria is more than enough since there is no one perfect in this world.

At least that from my point of view :). Like always this  forum always gives us chance to bring up our mind or thought, so we can see different views, But in the end we have one purpose to support Ohye couple for their career and love life :blush:

Guest loveoppayam
24 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

@loveoppayam Yeah you make an interesting point. Minsuk said it indirectly on his instagram, right?

OMG @Phoenix you point it right! I'm so touched rite now :bawling:

But I agree that they won't marriage this year since they are enjoying their fame rite now.

I wont be able to live stream tomorrow since i'm out of town and the internet connection is really bad there.... But to think about it whenever im away there is always kiss scene happen....

- when OMS first kiss KYW when they perform,i was away due to voluntary work..

- when Namgoong Min kiss Hong Jinyoung,i was away to attend my relative's wedding

thought im not expecting the kiss from them tomorrow..i bet their meeting with fortune teller is something to wish for.. 

DO I HAVE TO BE AWAY EVERY TIME OHYE'S EPISODE AIR?????

@Tapikoo LOL I feel you. been super busy with work this past week (until a few weeks ahead) that i don't have time for anything else. i dropped dead when i get home late at night and had to get back to work before the sun even came out :bawling:

i missed life stream last week and looks like i'd missed it again tomorrow. :confounded: i guess we'd just had to be happy with raws :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, loveoppayam said:

But I agree that they won't marriage this year since they are enjoying their fame rite now.

Are they really that Famous? I had not heard of them before WGM. It seems that actor/actress... there are so many of them! Except for a handful who have been in the business for some time or have been awarded/recognized for various reasons... there are so many that goes unnoticed :mellow:

Well, good for "OhYe" couple and the fame they are enjoying, now :D 

Just had a thought... I wonder if KYW will get her wish of being married and being with baby when she weds? Remember back in Jejudo Island when she told OMS that she wanted wedding/marriage and baby at same time and totally Shocked OMS??? :D;)^_^:D

Woo hoo Soompi has turned back into what it used to be for me. I have emoticons now :wub: I don 't have to look at strings of text, they are in paragraphs :w00t:

Ok, back to OhYeah couple :P My biggest concern with Minsuk, is that he found a treasure - He got a wife in one day! :w00t: He seems to fall hard and fast :) But, is it because Yewon is really special to him, or is it because HE HAS A WIFE? He was hesitant in the beginning of the marriage because it was a big change for him. :phew:  But he loves the thought of having someone for him, especially when he has to do activities like the red carpet. He feels happy knowing that she is waiting for him. ;)  What will happen after WGM? He will have to start almost all over again - if he wants too. But guess what? How many moms watching this, say "He's the son-in-law I've always wanted." So they call a friend who has a friend and tries to set up a meeting. Minsuk is easily flattered, how will he react? He won't be bound by WGM marriage at that point. Yewon might just say, let's think about it for a month or so and see how we feel. So that is the true test. Will he wait because she really is who he wants, or will he spend some time looking around?

I'm not saying he will. He's done many thoughtful things for her. He does consider himself to be her oppa because he asked one time if "Oppa" should buy her something. He's doing what a boyfriend does for his girlfriend - buy a bag, carry that bag :D He thinks of her when he can barely walk or talk :wub:  She also fits his ideal of a person with high curiosity. He's calm and he enjoys watching her get excited. In the beginning he would grin and laugh like crazy when she would do that. This last episode, he said "you're excited" and his face was let's say, not surprised but pleased and amused. That's how opposites enjoy each others company. He just enjoys seeing her excitement, and she feels happy because he's accepting it and it's like a gift to him.

Anyway, no matter how much I or you speculate, we can only watch and hope for the best. Whether it's them staying together or not.

Oh and I do believe, that even if Yewon really wants to date Minsuk after the show, she probably has prepared herself to expect that he might just get pulled away because he is more popular, or she may  reason that it is a variety show and he may have become carried away. I'm sure she won't hate him.

@korchick nope, i think they're not really THAT famous, but i think they had some form of dedicated fans as i think minsuk had done fanmeeting before and yewon often get something from her fans, and i guess both are quite active through out the years with a lot of works done. but wgm had bring both to new light expecially with international fans.

@colourgrae LOL, i hope your problem with soompi get solved soon. yup i agree that the thing with WGM is it's an instant process where you just suddenly got married, and if they really decided to try things out after WGM it'll take a lot of courage and might be confusing. well, it's their lives so we could only hope the best for both of them.

minsuk's exprssion last week was more like "okay, you're excited, now i'm gonna get in trouble" LOL :lol:

l love this room....reading all these speculations...expectations made me feel good but in the other way I just telling my self don't gave hope so much with this variety show just enjoy  the show and let them decide what they want....if something good happen it will be good for us too ...fighting ohye couple and ohyeyers....!!!!!!love u all 

Archived