Guest loveoppayam
6 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

sub for ohyeah 301 is out 

http://subinnotclubin.tumblr.com/

credits to subber :w00t:

WUOOOWW they sub it quite fast.. thank you subbers.. I love @ohye.lovers too 

4 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

this is the direct link: https://openload.co/f/NWVnQETVQWI/OhyeahEp301Eng.wmv

@heartoppaya after watching it again, i don't think yewon was rolling her eyes, i think she had a habit of looking up whenever she thinks, looked like her eyes always darts around whenever they tried to think or remember something,

wonder how much minsuk got to sleep after romi pee on the bed. his face looked so puffed when yewon called him. but it makes them looked more lovely like a real couple in the morning :wub:

and i think yewon is right, minsuk changed a bit, i think he's in a casual love state where he's been so comfortable with yewon and his gesture just naturally became lovely towards yewon.

agree with you and @8mm8 , I think Minsuk is in comfortable relationship with Yewon. I think they are more than just a friend but cannot identify if they had become a real couple or not. Only Ohye couple who can assure it. Cannot hope anymore, I just go along with their romantic,sexy, funny journey.

The house scene is so much like a real family (daddy, mommy and one daughter). I love how Minsuk really comfortable in their house, in the bed, in the kitchen, playing with Romi. Yewon is a little bit awkward because of camera and I think she is the type that cannot comfortable with skinship unless their married. Or maybe she think more than a skinship, like a little touch may lead to xxx scene :w00t:

btw it's funny how Minsuk reacted to Yewon cooking process, I laughed myself watching her cutting veggie style, that cut carrot was...:lol:. But I praise her attitude to give the best for husband, husband feel it too :) 

@heartoppaya ehehehehe ..... your words never fail to make me laugh .... even minsuk asked yewon ,"is she a cicada?" after she positioned herself like that on his back ... i think you should really watch the subbed version to get the whole idea ... i bet you,the subbed version might make you change your mind a bit about her darting eyes ...

@t4ol33 thanks a lot for sharing the link to subbed version ... now after watching the subbed version , I think yewon is being quite careful with her skinship after the photoshoot session meanwhile minsuk is the other way round .... he's becoming bolder and more comfortable with skinship...i think that's why yewon said her husband has changed because before this it was minsuk who was more shy to initiate bolder skinship ..for example ,yewon said that minsuk was really shy about the bubblegum kiss although there was bubblegum between their lips ...and now , in this epi , he just casually asked yewon for a kiss like that ...eheheheh ... i don't know why but he looks really manly and yet naughty at the same time while doing so ... btw ,  . ... i really hope that those nasty comments by the knetz last week won't make yewon restrain her actions more in the upcoming episodes ... however i really have to say that i love this episode so much because like @loveoppayam said , the 3 of them really look like the real family ... @loveoppayam, I do agree with what u said  that yewon is somehow sort of very aware of the camera in this ep .... could it be there's some possibility  they are right now in the real relationship that she somehow feels a bit uncomfortable/awkward to display lovey dovey actions in front of the camera , perhaps afraid that they might get carried away ?? ehehehe ..just thinking about this remind me of what yewon said about her past relationship with her ex boyfriend ... she said that they never went beyond kissing while being in the relationship for one and half year ..

wonder when this is filmed, is it before or after last week uproar? i guess it's before right? so even ohyeah themselves thinks it's too hot LOL

yet they didn't feel like it was in that moment :phew: minsuk is right, don't regret it, we obviously don't :lol: and i also laugh when yewon just suddenly bring her mother in law up, well, we know minsuk and yewon went to church so maybe they came from quite a religious family so yewon might think she would be on her mother in law bad side with such a provocative shot. Just marries her son for real and i don't think she would complain :lol:

@loveoppayam yeah, i really missed them shooting in their home. and they really seem like a real couple there. but yewon's cooking was really sloppy, notice how in the end it looked like minsuk does most of the work :sweatingbullets: but it could be just the editing though cause she made A LOT of dishes. 

Guest loveoppayam

@mcleen yes so it's true she is being careful with skinship and WGM is aired nationally/ internationally so they have to be careful not to carried away, furthermore Yewon is a woman. As an Asian woman, I try to understand why she become like that. Fighting Yewonaaah~

@t4ol33 yes just marry the youngest son of mother in law :wub:

yes true there are a lot of cooks and they edit it a lot so only a bit of her cooking skill is aired. AActually Minsuk praised her cooking skill even it was sloppy:D 

@susantie09_stv thanks a lot for making such a nice FMV ...and I really love the OST from SWWTN ..... that's definitely my fav OST from the drama ... Yewon's scenes are from the Thousandth Man, right?? I've never watched Min Seok in any saguek before..what drama was it ?? can't wait to watch part 2 of the mv .. 

@loveoppayam I actually think when Yewon is being more careful, Minsuk would work harder in initiating the skinship  since he misses her touches ...huhuu. 

Minsuk commented on Yewon's IG post last night ...

credits : ohye.lovers

eheheheh ... can't wait to see their performance on the stage ... somehow , I really wish to see Minsuk playing the piano and Yewon sing along with the music coz I know that Yewon can actually sing very well ... it's just that she has not really shown that singing skill of her on WGM yet ...

Sorry for not posting but my computer is so out of date until I fix it, all I can do is read. Thanks for all of the gifs, videos and IG's.

I will have to say this is the first time I've seen Minsuk be serious enough to really slap Yewon's hands when she was doing the CPR wrong. Even she looked surprised since he is usually very patient. But I guess he was very concerned.

On his drama - he did a fantastic job acting as a frustrated son who wanted to marry a lady that made him feel like a good man but his mom said no. The scene with all 3 actors, the dad, mom and him at the end of ep 38, was very powerful and sad. It worked only because they all did a good job.

On 27/12/2015 at 9:13 AM, dinaz said:

8mm8 please don't make me this, how many time i have to wait for you. It's no fair...please, please don't go and tell us whatever you know.:sweatingbullets::blink:

why so suddennly? you make me nervous....:(

Don´t worry about, I can understand he need to promote his drama. Remember that everything within the media is related to business. I don´t like looking him with another girl but there is nothing we can do.  If you see his eyes well his gaze is different when he look at ye won eyes,  is deeply  (my english is a mess) .  

PD

Tambien triste.

OMS and KYW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbKjDjMDok

18 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

sub for ohyeah 301 is out 

http://subinnotclubin.tumblr.com/

credits to subber :w00t:

Thanks for the link it worked perfect. i could donwload the cap an washed it in my TV.

Merry Christmas :heart:

I don't usually follow anything that has to do with WGM or couples because sooner or later it always breaks my heart - it is variety and entertainment after all. :) Watched a few before but stopped because numerous times it really felt too scripted and forced - ended up cringing. 

At first I didn't know about them or that they are a part of WGM - saw it in Instagram and spotted Ye Won first. I got interested because of Ye Won but it really took me sometime and much convincing to watch WGM. Finally cave in yesterday and I did a marathon like cray cray. I have to say that these two are the most sincere of the couples I've seen. Their chemistry as a couple is just wow - not even counting sexual chemistry here - that's on another level. I love that they do everything effortlessly. I cant help but smile unconsciously and I know that every time I finish their segments I would always have a hearty laugh because watching them as a couple is so fun. Don't really want to invest my feelings 100% shipping them but really I can't help it. Sooooooooooooooo can't do anything about it - I'll just have to enjoy it. And enjoy back reading here. You guys are just the best!

Hi guys! I have good news, the website http://www.viu.com/ is releasing subs (eng + chin) for the latest wgm a day after it has aired in South Korea! It's 100% legal and free. For now, it is only available for HK and Singapore. You can bypass the geo block with a vpn or proxy though (zenmate should work).

A kind soul made a tutorial how to extract the softsubs (http://webm.host/c3a77/vid.webm) if someone is interested in them. Here's the link for ep 301 (OhYeah couple starts @ line 705): http://d2anahhhmp1ffz.cloudfront.net/2071226528/9c90d4d1bc1c7986d14c510f0fd57d7a60b32064 . 

Guest loveoppayam
10 hours ago, dinaz said:

tumblr_ny14s0G6951uzftqto1_500.jpg  

e81babfd7e8a1b789c030e6eb5f4aa77.jpg

I wish their piano scene should  be like  taecyon and guigui from global wgm

why I got different feeling when I see this pic and our couple pic? lol.. it's the same but Taecyon+guigui has pure romantic feel while Ohye couple is more adult romantic feeling.. kekekeke~

maybe I have a dirty mind :blush:

5 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

why I got different feeling when I see this pic and our couple pic? lol.. it's the same but Taecyon+guigui has pure romantic feel while Ohye couple is more adult romantic feeling.. kekekeke~

maybe I have a dirty mind :blush:

yup agree with you our couple more on intimate feeling

3 hours ago, juhli said:
Hi guys! I have good news, the website http://www.viu.com/ is releasing subs (eng + chin) for the latest wgm a day after it has aired in South Korea! It's 100% legal and free. For now, it is only available for HK and Singapore. You can bypass the geo block with a vpn or proxy though (zenmate should work).

A kind soul made a tutorial how to extract the softsubs (http://webm.host/c3a77/vid.webm) if someone is interested in them. Here's the link for ep 301 (OhYeah couple starts @ line 705): http://d2anahhhmp1ffz.cloudfront.net/2071226528/9c90d4d1bc1c7986d14c510f0fd57d7a60b32064 . 

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived