[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 6th Debut Anniversary Kang Sora!

9e46c421-7db1-4580-ba7f-b68692fcfc8e_zps

#KangSora6thDebutAnniversary

Oppa and sora rocking denim! 

OMG @pandalover1 you are killing me with this pic...agrhh...damn balloons keep coming...*prick* *prick* *prick*.... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

@icemaid  I wonder how many balloons I have for YeonSo couple?......  one thing is for sure though, the little dots that connects us is adding to the ones that I have already :) it's not popping at all :wub:

Does anyone understand Cantonese here? here's a news type of video talking about YYS and KSR reaction to their own kiss scene.

http://m.blog.naver.com/sepia0814/220445045871

@pandalover1.@icemaid @WnC and WooJoo fans.....hello everyone :) 

Here's the engsubbed version. Enjoy :)  Btw, I LOVEEE the denim fashion on them ...hehe

CR: As tagged in YT, 

Thanks Sis for the video trans! HAHAHA! MY GOD THAT'S THE EXACT THING I THOUGHT OFF WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO! LOL!! but the words they used tho, just like a girl just like a man.. god it's hilarious! :w00t:

Hi chingus how are you.I missed you in the last two three days because the thread was silent but now I'm happy to see and read these good news and i really appraciate you updating about our yeonso couple.

Also I would to say i love you and kumawoyoo oppa cus you never disappointed us by dropping clues here and there.;):)

So we waiting eagerly and excited for tomorrow to see you and sora ssi together.:wub:

yes! yes! hoping to see SoRa at Oppa's movie premiere!!! God please make it happen!!!!

Does anyone understand Cantonese here? here's a news type of video talking about YYS and KSR reaction to their own kiss scene.

http://m.blog.naver.com/sepia0814/220445045871

@pandalover1.@icemaid @WnC and WooJoo fans.....hello everyone :) 

Here's the engsubbed version. Enjoy :)  Btw, I LOVEEE the denim fashion on them ...hehe

CR: As tagged in YT, 

Thanks Sis for the video trans! HAHAHA! MY GOD THAT'S THE EXACT THING I THOUGHT OFF WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO! LOL!! but the words they used tho, just like a girl just like a man.. god it's hilarious! :w00t:

HAHAHAHA and what do they say about opposites?? Opposites attract!!! :phew: :w00t:

OMG @pandalover1 you are killing me with this pic...agrhh...damn balloons keep coming...*prick* *prick* *prick*.... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

@icemaid  I wonder how many balloons I have for YeonSo couple?......  one thing is for sure though, the little dots that connects us is adding to the ones that I have already :) it's not popping at all :wub:

I feel you @agdr03. :wub:   

I am not sure about YeonSo  but let's just embrace & enjoy those WooJoo moments just like they did. :w00t:

33a9qie_zpsbsbjcbd8.gif

I feel you @agdr03. :wub:   

I am not sure about YeonSo  but let's just embrace & enjoy those WooJoo moments just like they did. :w00t:

agree 100%!  whatever YeonSo is now and in the future, we will always have WooJoo couple moments to cherish and love!!! :wub:  this scene says it all for me :) sooo sweet! thanks @icemaid!

33a9qie_zpsbsbjcbd8.gif

thanks for this @pandalover1  sigh! SoRa couldn't be any more prettier and sexier!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:  love that red dress!!!

thanks for this @pandalover1  sigh! SoRa couldn't be any more prettier and sexier!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:  love that red dress!!!

Yeah me too, love love Sora in red! Reminds me of Mr Red Ears! :wub: :lol:

Oppa is out and about again for Beauty Inside :) 

his sooooo busy he hasn't posted anything on his ig. Busy with promotion, with doing a new movie, with meeting up a special girl with initials KSR? :lol:

ignore me, I will sleep this off!  goodnight YeonSo shippers!!! :wub:

@agdr03 yes we need to sleep this off! Can't believe it, why the silence my babe?

@icemaid    I think the sleep didn't help :lol: how to cure an obsessed YeonSo shipper?.......

I wish I could help you but I think I need to fix an appointment with my therapist first! :lol:

let me join you then :lol: 

by the way when is Oppa's movie premiere again? :)

@agdr03 yes we need to sleep this off! Can't believe it, why the silence my babe?

@icemaid    I think the sleep didn't help :lol: how to cure an obsessed YeonSo shipper?.......

I wish I could help you but I think I need to fix an appointment with my therapist first! :lol:

Is he having another movie premiere? I am not sure.

Mr Red Ears is now Mr Busy Bee! :lol:

Is he having another movie premiere? I am not sure.

Mr Red Ears is now Mr Busy Bee! :lol:

oh I wasn't sure if last night was just another promotion for Beauty Inside :D so if that was the actual movie premiere, then SoRa didn't come?

aigoo! yes his very very Busy. it is good though because he is at that age where he needs to save up for the future :)  so his working working working until his ready to settle down and have a family :)  

Archived