[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Different faces of Sora eating chicken for her Goodne Chicken CF

I made these.:D 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's IG update 

I tried to understand her post.. does she seems upset? I wonder what had happened? Wish somebody with better knowledge of korean language can translate it ^^

@ced2 

@rynn_peace gave me a rough translation but she's not too sure about it, so we are waiting for someone else to post their translations to compare. what's your understanding of her post? is it about encouragement? The thing about sora is, she can be very vague at times..

I somehow understand that she's thanking her fan/somebody for the encouragement sent that now she's able to passed irritated moment. So she sent a selca for present? Not sure abt it much and I might be totally wrong. Ha ha ha

Edited: @pandalover1 ahh.. it makes sense. Probably she is thanking WAC staff for all their hardwork and encouragement she received during filming that she's able to went through hard times.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ced2 it's like a you know who you are kinda post. Thank you to you know who you are. Hahaha! Goshhh I got scared for nothing.. seems like she's really close to the WAC staff, she's prolly hanging out with them. So all those time she was spotted out and about maybe she was with WAC staffs too recently kekeke.. 

@ced2 I don't think we have to worry. Lol I saw a comment by a WAC staff tagging another WAC staff in sora's IG regarding the pic. Rynn translated it of course..The person said "I will tell you the good way to take a good selca while eating cake at itaewon". So the post is something to do with taking selfies, we know the level of sora's selfie taking skills. Hahahaha! *I'm so mean but baby ily* pheww got worried for nothing.. and looks like she's keeping in touch with WAC production crew peeps.. cool! 

This is rynn's rough translation 

"Its because of all of you who said not to think to much of sharp (or it could be harsh too) point and give encouragent, I wont nervous."

But seems like it's about selca so sharp makes more sense. Lol.

Thank you @pandalover1 what a relief! Phew!

I was fearing something else, luckily she didn't disappoint me.

Sora, improve your skill, you still owe us one selca with YYS oppa. :P :lol:

@ced2 it's like a you know who you are kinda post. Thank you to you know who you are. Hahaha! Goshhh I got scared for nothing.. seems like she's really close to the WAC staff, she's prolly hanging out with them. So all those time she was spotted out and about maybe she was with WAC staffs too recently kekeke.. 

ha ha ha.. yes. That could be it. Since most of the time she spotted near restaurant. They must have become great buddies. Perhaps you know who is there too joining them. Lol. But i wonder why she visits itaewon a few times since she lived in apgujong. Isnt it quite far? Is it because the food choices is a lot in itaewon? I only went to SK once so i'm not really familiar abt it.

ha ha ha.. yes. That could be it. Since most of the time she spotted near restaurant. They must have become great buddies. Perhaps you know who is there too joining them. Lol. But i wonder why she visits itaewon a few times since she lived in apgujong. Isnt it quite far? Is it because the food choices is a lot in itaewon? I only went to SK once so i'm not really familiar abt it.

Wow you guys even know she lives! :o

Itaewon is great for food & shopping. Many eating outlets for international cuisine.

I know her stylist company is there tho. Maybe that's why she's seen in apgujong often. Some said she lives in samseong instead.. but some said she lives in mapo.. lol! But she's always seen in itaewon..hahaha.. idk.. 

Additional:

Here's another person's translation

translation (rough)
#selca #wanttopostselca #perhaps
thanks to everyone who sent harsh comment and generous encouragement.. I won't put a strain

cr:uwiedzu IG

It's similar to to rynn's initial translation... MEOOOYYAAA i'm confused URGHHH the KOREAN LANGUAGE!!

So end up it's just her general thanking for good criticism and encouragement.

I know her stylist company is there tho. Maybe that's why she's seen in apgujong often. Some said she lives in samseong instead.. but some said she lives in mapo.. lol! But she's always seen in itaewon..hahaha.. idk.. 

Additional:

translation (rough)
thanks to everyone who sent harsh comment and generous encouragement.. I won't put a strain

It's similar to to rynn's initial translation... MEOOOYYAAA i'm confused URGHHH the KOREAN LANGUAGE!!

Hmm....I think a lot is said in those few words.

I am guessing "harsh comment" could refer to those spamming her IG? "generous encouragement" could be praises she received for Warm & Cozy.

#She wants to take selca with yys & perhaps post it? :P  Luckily I don't have an IG account so Sora is safe. :lol:

Additional:

translation (rough)

I am guessing "harsh comment" could refer to those spamming her IG? "generous encouragement" could be praises she received for Warm & Cozy.

#She wants to take selca with yys & perhaps post it? :P  Luckily I don't have an IG account so Sora is safe. :lol:

waitttt i confused, lemme check it with my limited (so limit) korean...

Additional:

translation (rough)

Yes agree, sora is the queen of double meanings! no wonder she and hong sis click so well.. HAHAHA!

Additional:

translation (rough)

Yes agree, sora is the queen of double meanings! no wonder she and hong sis click so well.. HAHAHA!

LOL, i confused now, from me she talking about irritating and encouragement comment too, it can be double meaning, :D ... ohhhh another Hong sis play game

@delfin HAHAHA! i think she's just generally thanking. Don't see the word harsh as negative but maybe i shall rephrase it for you.

"Thank You Everyone who gave me good criticisms and generous encouragements. I won't strain myself about it."

but knowing sora i'm sure it has a double meaning too.. HAHHAAHAHA! Imagine if Sora and Hong Sis work together in the future as producer and writers.. GOD! everyone would prolly be on a never ending roller coaster ride. :w00t:

See.. I guess my limited korean knowledge hit something. Ha ha.. I think her post is a cynical post. cause the "i wont put a strain" phrase is somehow saying "bring it on. I won't budge" kind of feelings. There are some people who posted harsh comments in her ig. But the girl is strong. Such things wont intimidate her. #staystrongkangsora

@delfin HAHAHA! i think she's just generally thanking. Don't see the word harsh as negative but maybe i shall rephrase it for you.

"Thank You Everyone who gave me good criticisms and generous encouragements. I won't strain myself about it."

but knowing sora i'm sure it has a double meaning too.. HAHHAAHAHA! Imagine if Sora and Hong Sis work together in the future as producer and writers.. GOD! everyone would prolly be on a never ending roller coaster ride. :w00t:

she really like to double meaning, :D ... if sora will team up again with Hong, ohhh sure we just need to grab in our chair more than 2 hours just for one eps, LOL, need to keep eye from one single sentence or one scene, :D

See.. I guess my limited korean knowledge hit something. Ha ha.. I think her post is a cynical post. cause the "i wont put a strain" phrase is somehow saying "bring it on. I won't budge" kind of feelings. There are some people who posted harsh comments in her ig. But the girl is strong. Such things wont intimidate her. #staystrongkangsora

Really? What harsh comments besides good criticism?

Anyway we love you! #TeamSora! :D

she really like to double meaning, :D ... if sora will team up again with Hong, ohhh sure we just need to grab in our chair more than 2 hours just for one eps, LOL, need to keep eye from one single sentence or one scene, :D

If she gets involved with the production.. hehe prolly need more than 2 hours.. HAHAHAHA!:w00t: 

@ced2 Looks like the right translation was about sora's selfie skills, the one i mentioned earlier...HAHAHAHA!:w00t: the person who just did the translation about harsh comments is changing her translation.. GOD everyone in sora fanbase is having a headache. HAHAHA!

https://twitter.com/KangSoraTH/status/623688948657750020 

If she gets involved with the production.. hehe prolly need more than 2 hours.. HAHAHAHA!:w00t: 

@ced2 Looks like the right translation was about sora's selfie skills, the one i mentioned earlier...HAHAHAHA!:w00t: the person who just did the translation about harsh comments is changing her translation.. GOD everyone in sora fanbase is having a headache. HAHAHA!

hahahaha.. she made everybody confused over one insta post. Lol uri Sora. Good to hear that its nothing. 

Guest Mazayas

hahahaha.. she made everybody confused over one insta post. Lol uri Sora. Good to hear that its nothing. 

Translate the tags at sora ig by @rkdthfkejzn was #selca #breakaway_from_a_fool_of_selfie #maybe....

Sora ig comment is just a joke.....in korea, sora was famous for her bad selfie skill, & many people who like her call her a "selca-fool"

Many comment at her ig are "not yet, with your beautiful face and body, you can get better one".... "lend me your face unnie"...."she always soooo beautiful"..... "she's cute (about her good sense)"...."really fool of selfie(in a joke way)".

Archived