[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

The 20th is so far away. I don't know how I am gonna last until then. At least I get my weekly Dose of sungjae for a little more time. :wub:

I guess ill have to start another drama or watch Joy and Sungjae in some variety shows :D

• Like 2

did they start filming today?

​Not today. I think it was yesterday though. :) 

Edit: But twitter says the filming is actually today. An article I read said it was yesterday. Donno. :sweatingbullets: But, Sungjae was shooting Running Man yesterday so now I think the filming is today. :P 

​are there any fan taken images of the filiming? HHAHA im so hungry to see some of it 20th june is so far away (i doubt there would be but if there is please do share haha) :D

​There aren't any yet, unfortunately. :(  I can't wait for 20th either. Hopefully someone will post a snap soooooooon. :P

• Like 1

wow this young couple reminds me of taemin and na eun.., both sungjoy are cute and bubbly. I'm sure they will have lots of fun while filming wgm. 

That's exactly what I thought! They were an awesome couple so I hope these two will be great together as well :)

• Like 2

Guest Smookiekins

The 20th is so far away. I don't know how I am gonna last until then. At least I get my weekly Dose of sungjae for a little more time. :wub:

I guess ill have to start another drama or watch Joy and Sungjae in some variety shows :D

I think we can see sungjong in running man since he just finish filming it..but im not sure about joy..

i'm in love with school 2015's drama, and i see this news. Wow.. i like Joy too..i'm frustrated bcs eunbi reject my Taekwang in drama. but in real life, he got a beautiful bride..so, i'm okay right now ^^

can't wait for june 20 !!!!

• Like 2

When the news come out said that Baby Joy will Join WGM with Sungjae i was like 

large.gif

Joy was one year younger than me yet she already get married to a person who same age with me . Life is not fair indeed ~~!!

tumblr_inline_nkliz4Pov01rml8l0.gif

HAHAHAHA . Jk ~~! Really look forward for this super YOUNG COUPLE ~~  . 20 June please come fast ~~! 

tumblr_m83n6dlgUP1rz0qtso1_500.gif

Anyways Congrats to JOY and SUNGJAE ~~~ 

• Like 7

Hellooooo. I'm kind of anticipating this couple because I know SJ from AS4U and Who Are You?. He seems like an interesting person, and a little weird. What I'm saying is, I don't know his personality that well. And as for Joy, I have never heard any of Red Velvet's songs so I have no idea who she is. If someone would kindly tell me what kind of personality SJ and Joy have, that would be great. I can wait 'till WGM airs but I'd like to decide before watching it. :D

• Like 1

Hellooooo. I'm kind of anticipating this couple because I know SJ from AS4U and Who Are You?. He seems like an interesting person, and a little weird. What I'm saying is, I don't know his personality that well. And as for Joy, I have never heard any of Red Velvet's songs so I have no idea who she is. If someone would kindly tell me what kind of personality SJ and Joy have, that would be great. I can wait 'till WGM airs but I'd like to decide before watching it. :D

Name: Joy (Park Sooyoung) / Joy
Blood type: A
Birth date / Zodiac sign: September 3, 1996 / Virgo
Family: Parents, two younger sisters
Dream foreshadowing your birth: My grandmother said she picked up a giant acorn.
Personality: Quiet when I am alone, but when I’m with others I can be goofy and outgoing.
Hobby / Specialties: Watching movies / Singing pretty songs
Habits: Blanking out
Reasons for becoming a singer: In my second year of junior high (t/n: eighth grade year) I stood on stage for the first time and liked it so I auditioned.
Favorite food(s): I like everything but especially chicken!
Foods I am confident in:<span> Pizza you can scoop with a spoon (t/n: basically pizza in a pan without a crust)
Favorite music:
 Daydreamin’
Favorite musician(s): Ariana Grande
Favorite movie(s): The Way Home, Transformers
Favorite nickname(s): malgeumi (t/n: clear/bright)
Number chosen personally and the reason: '31’. Reason: Hmm.. I just want to eat ice cream (t/n: baskin robbins has 31 original flavors)
Things I collect: Lip balm
Ideal type: Someone who lives by the rules, works hard on their stuff, has a clear thought of their own
Everyday fashion style: I like being comfortable. I usually wear a dress with a cardigan.
Ways I relieve stress: Go around on my own, meet my sisters and talk
MottoBe thankful for everything
It’s known that all four of you share a room, but if you were to split into just two, the person you want to room with: Seulgi unnie. Once she goes to sleep, she doesn’t wake up! I don’t have to be careful in the morning (ㅋㅋ)

tumblr_m99z6vNKxz1r6quzn.png

Name: Yook Sungjae 육성재
Stage Name: Sungjae
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Date of Birth: May 2nd, 1995
Height/Weight: 180cm/68kg
Blood Type: A

- - -

• He has an older sister.
  • He has a bad habit of spacing out.
  • Sungjae’s role model is Kim Dongryul and his favorite song is Old Song.
  • His favorite food is Dwinjang jjigae.
  • His favorite colors are red and black and his favorite number is 666,666.
  • Sungjae’s favorite movie is Bruce Almighty.
  • His favorite sport is snowboarding.
  • Sungjae’s dream was to become a ballad vocalist.
  • Because he is tall, he always gets the side positions in group pictures. 
  • He is the tallest member of the group.
  • He likes to look in the mirror often.
  • Sungjae loves to go shopping.
  • He likes wearing jackets.
  • His favorite song from “Born to beat” is ‘Monday to Sunday’.
  • Sungjae’s ideal type is Shin Minah. He likes a girl who is cute, thoughtful, and enthusiastic. Someone who is very direct, yet nice.
  • Motto: “Pom saeng pom sa.” (The Way of the Man) - It means to live by “pom” and die by “pom”. Pom is a korean modified word for “form”. In other
  • words; “Poise is the absolute factor in life.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I think their profile should help you analyse their personality. Basically, the show might turn into a Gag Show cuz these two are pretty goofy. (Sungjae once tried to break a watermelon with his head.) :lol: 

• Like 6

Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

Hello!!!! New supporter of this ship!!!! Im anticipated this couple! I never seen wgm but i guess this would be my first time! Lets talk a lot!!! ^^ and Im Also watching school 2015 ^^ you can watch sungjae in plus nine boys with park cho rong :) !! It was a nice drama!!! Im not a melody but i know a few songs like irresistible lips, wow, beep beep :)

Guest ylrebkim25

I'm a jjongaholic,after their last filming I promise I will never watch again WGM,but what can I do,I have to broke my promise because Yook Sungjae will join WGM,back to live streaming every saturday.!!!so excited SUNGJOY goodluck

Anneyong chinggu..seems like u r sungjae bias..hi5..:w00t:

Sungjoy..hwaiting!!!!

Yes Sungjae is my bias..hi5

Guest ylrebkim25

Yaaaaaay I found a forum.  I really can't wait for this couple to be on WGM!!!!  Sungjae is giving me feels lately in his Drama. He's too cute.

​*Off Topic*

Are you #TeamGongTaeKwang?! :rolleyes:

Yes. But last episode I nearly started crying because..... oooh I would've jumped through my screen and shook eunbi!!!  How dare she reject Taekwang?? It's making me sad just thinking about it. But, Ill have to see what happens when eunbyul makes her comeback so XD I wonder how yian is gonna feel when he finds o

#team#gongtaekwang#fighting

*sorry offtopic*

Guest ibloodayu

i just want to know "dorky things" from them hahahaha

since my delulu expect many things,

Name: Joy (Park Sooyoung) / Joy
Blood type: A
Birth date / Zodiac sign: September 3, 1996 / Virgo
Family: Parents, two younger sisters
Habits: Blanking out

Name: Yook Sungjae 육성재
Stage Name: Sungjae
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Date of Birth: May 2nd, 1995
Height/Weight: 180cm/68kg
Blood Type: A

- - -

• He has an older sister.
  • He has a bad habit of spacing out.

•         

​same blood type and same habit :lol:

• Like 6

150604 Joy at SM Coex Artium

[TRANS] someone asked the fan (who said Joy spent 1,000,000 won) if it was really Joy's own money and she replied:

CGqALiVVIAEu5X8.jpg:large

Joy also bought her own poster!

cr: @baechublossom 

Maybe she bought her own poster for their house in WGM <3 

Netizens comment on Sungjae being Joy's onscreen husband : - "His skin is really good" - "He's handsome" - "He's charming"

cr: @btobsgsupport 

Edited by accioclarice
  • Like 1