[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

hm.. i know nothing about joy, but i'm so excited to see sung jae on wgm! I recently rewatched some old btob videos and sungjae at 16:49 here made me swoon over him hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jRaP4DirFvI

they were doing a hidden camera and you can tell that his real personality is so quirky but sweet at the same time.

not sure why but i always imagined him dating someone older. but based off that short scene, I think he'd make a good oppa :) 

• Like 2

seems like i have to watch WGM again after this - just because of this couple as i stopped watching WGM after JongAh ended their virtual marriage.. hahaha. it's cool to see them getting married here. i'm looking forward for their interaction.. these bunches of cuteness already melting my heart. sungjoy hwaiting. <3 

• Like 2

So, by next week we can get a preview on how their first episode will look right?

Anyways, many people seems to be curious about Joy~

so here's some of the facts I've gathered (a very much in detail of their personality) ~ (i'll post sungjae's facts later)

1. Joy once said, “Being more confident was a way for me to overcome my anxiety. Because my training period was shorter, I kept comparing myself to other people. I thought of myself as pitiful, and the thought that I couldn’t debut kept bothering me. I thought: let’s practice controlling my emotions. I got to thinking that being confident was a skill just as singing and dancing was. I believe that what you say becomes reality. Even now, before I start practice I look in the mirror and say ‘You can do it’, ‘You’re really pretty’”. Since Joy wasn't part of SMRookies (to which the other members of Red Velvet members were part of before they debuted as Red Velvet, it worried Joy), but look how happy she is today~

2. Since she was chubby before she debuted, she has the nickname of "doongdoongie." She only trained for 2 years.

3. She was cast through SM Global Audition in Seoul in 2012. And she only auditioned once.

4. Joy has a lot of sleep habits: she laughs in her sleep, she talks in her sleep, and she suddenly jolts up in her sleep only to look around, and sleep again. 

tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co4_250.gif tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co3_250.gif

tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co6_250.gif tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co5_250.gif

tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co1_250.gif tumblr_neyn54Zuqr1tipr3co2_250.gif

5. Joy eats the most, according to the members, Wendy joked that it's because she's the youngest, and she's growing, and when people see Joy eating, they usually cheer her up and say that she eats very well, and that whenever she's eating, it seems to be delicious.

6. Joy is the tallest in her group.

7. Joy is really good in singing trot music.

8. One day on a school trip she stood on stage and sang the song 'Flying Duck' by Cherry Filter. When she heard the cheers as she sang, she felt the taste of performing and wanted to have it again. Thus starting her musical career.  

9. According to the members, she is given the title "Selca Queen" , cause she's always taking selcas everyday. She's also chosen among the group who will become a good actress. 

10. Her originals dream is to become a teacher.

11. Her ideal type is someone who is polite, has clear set values, works hard and acts to his liking. *coughs* Sungjae *coughs*

12. She can impersonate Mr. Krabs (the Korean Vers.)

tumblr_np8baxwTrA1ti7fhko2_250.gif tumblr_np8baxwTrA1ti7fhko8_250.gif

13. The dish she likes and most confident to cook is Span. (Pizza in a pan without the crust.)

14. She's quite when she's alone, but goofy and outgoing with others.

15. 'She was someone who loved to sing and dance all the time, so she often participated in school festivals and performed in school trips.' Joy's friend

16. 'In high school year one, she decided to transfer school. Therefore, she already gave autographs to the people who helped with her transfer - let’s meet after I become a superstar. And thereafter, she left the school cooly.' - Joy's friend

17. Joy would read all the fan letters, and she'd cry because she feels touched.

• Like 7

And here's more facts about our groom, Yook Sungjae~

1. Sungjae is known for having a habit of spacing out.

2. He is very lively and cheerful. He used to be very shy, but since his members were so friendly and accepting, he soon came out of his shell.

3. He has a dandy and sophisticated fashion. Sungjae is careful about the pants he wears, because his thighs are bigger in comparison to his skinny body.

4. His favorite food is dwinjang jigae.

5. His ideal type is a cute, thoughtful and enthusiastic woman. 

6. He loves to go shopping, and likes to wear jackets.

7. His dream was to become a ballad vocalist. He once auditioned for JYP entertainment. Sungjae also studied in the Philippines.

tumblr_njdc2zAOYN1s5ul2po1_250.gif

8. His hobbies include fishing, snowboarding

9. He can speak in Japanese. *you can have a honeymoon in japan tho*

10. He is very good in imitation.

tumblr_moutt0L5kE1qgqz9io1_250.gif tumblr_moutt0L5kE1qgqz9io2_250.gif

tumblr_moutt0L5kE1qgqz9io3_250.gif tumblr_moutt0L5kE1qgqz9io4_250.gif

Similarities that they share with each other.

1. They are both the tallest in their group.

2. They can both rap and sing well.

3. They both like red. (Although Sungjae's other favorite color is black, Joy's other favorite color is white)

4. Both Joy and Him, have the "sass." And they're actually known to be quite evil, Joy is nicknamed as "satansoo" (hence from her real name sooyoung.)

CGtoDAxW8AA5OcX.jpg:large

• Like 7

hello guys I am a jjongaholic and i stop watching wgm when JJONGAH couple ends.. but then i saw this couple... i think they are really cute together.. so i guess i will be back at watching it when they airs... goodluck sungjoy couple :) ohh and by the way when i first saw joy i think she looks a little like suzy from miss a :)

Edited by LeanzaE
  • Like 4

@accioclarice I think when he met her, his hair was back to being black because in the preview for tomorrow's School 2015 episode, his hair is black and scene must have been shot a while back. His hair color probably changed for the BTOB Comeback, maybe that's why he didn't tweet 'bout it before.  

tumblr_npkgivrIzW1uxoqogo1_540.png

• Like 3

Guest esteee

1926650_469274559899545_1482012154405013

Wow... Sungjae & Joy at WGM.... Really can't  wait for watch this couple on WGM...

Source: http://love.imeaw.com/s/115912

​i don't think its them though is it? i am not thai but i used google translate, it seems to me that that is a dating advice page, that guy somehow look like sungjae HAHA :) (anyone who read thai please correct me if i am wrong) 

Wow... Sungjae & Joy at WGM.... Really can't  wait for watch this couple on WGM...

Source: http://love.imeaw.com/s/115912

​i don't think its them though is it? i am not thai but i used google translate, it seems to me that that is a dating advice page, that guy somehow look like sungjae HAHA :) (anyone who read thai please correct me if i am wrong) 

HA! Definitely NOT Sungjae, and that is definitely NOOOOT Joy! I freaked out for a nano second at the skinship cuz I thought it was them. xD

• Like 1

Guest ashawolly

Yohoo!! I'm super excited for the preview tomorrow! :w00t:

I hope they receive the WGM letter in their dorm, cause I wanna see the members reaction! 

Guest ashawolly

Hehe I'm new here, so I don't know how this forum works. 

Can somebody explain how I reply to someone? Thankyouu xp

I'm also curious about where you guys live! I'm from Belgium :D

Hehe I'm new here, so I don't know how this forum works. 

Can somebody explain how I reply to someone? Thankyouu xp

I'm also curious about where you guys live! I'm from Belgium :D

​You can click the "quote" button and reply towards the message you want to reply :):) I'm from the Philippines :lol::lol:

• Like 1