[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

21 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I know he can show affection, but even the captions stated it was weird & they're not responsible hahaha

Hide contents

The guys in my sig are Yooil & Seo Kang Joon from 5urprise. Arent they cute? lol

HAHAHA. I'm pretty sure the editors find it cringey too. LOL.

Spoiler

IT'S SEO KANG JOON? What? How could I not recognise him? D: Ohmygosh. YES. They look adorable!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Everyone said this episode was cringeworthy and it seems they're right hahaha I hope their final meeting won't come for a while, I need more moments and they still have their Bbyu-cket List to get through. 

Lmao I can only imagine what was going through their heads when they were editing the episode 

Hide contents

Yep, it's Kang Joon and one of 4 people he loves to cuddle with. This is pretty normal for him lol I think a lot of people forget he's actually an idol

thats why they say on the caption before,,theyre not responsible for it,,,hehehehe,,,,

I still can't get over yesterday's episode :heart: ... gonna watch it again and again hahaha :blush:

160305 We Got Married Episode 36 (311) English Subs by Viu, encoded by thenerdal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0wc7W_RxVSebEJJd0xldEF2WW8/view

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AJs6f8-Zyv7FEGE&cid=4C5ADD53D712ADB9&id=4C5ADD53D712ADB9%21108&parId=root&o=OneUp

18 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Lmao I can only imagine what was going through their heads when they were editing the episode 

Hide contents

Yep, it's Kang Joon and one of 4 people he loves to cuddle with. This is pretty normal for him lol I think a lot of people forget he's actually an idol

I haven't watched the latest episode yet. D: I'm not ready for the chessiness.

Spoiler

Yes, I know he's from 5urprise. But I do think of him more of an actor though. I think that's because I knew him from his role in CSL and not as a member of 5urprise. I'm not familiar with his members. However, I remember seeing 2 (or was it 3?) of them who visited him in Roommate though. LOL.

On 3/6/2016 at 7:39 AM, unhskikr4ever said:

I haven't watched the latest episode yet. D: I'm not ready for the chessiness.

Hide contents

Yes, I know he's from 5urprise. But I do think of him more of an actor though. I think that's because I knew him from his role in CSL and not as a member of 5urprise. I'm not familiar with his members. However, I remember seeing 2 (or was it 3?) of them who visited him in Roommate though. LOL.

hehehe,,,,even though i watched it many times...i still cringe on the near kiss part...hehehe,,,,,its just tooooooo cringyyyyy,,,,and chessiness is on the highest level,,,

11 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I've only seen clips, I'm not ready Sungjae's sudden romantic turn lol I am excited to see them record their song, having Changsub & Hyunsik there will make it all better. 

Hide contents

I feel like they're more like actors in Korea, but they're really popular as a group in Vietnam, Thailand, & Japan. If you've seen Pride & Prejudice then you've seen Tae Hwan, he's also in Come Back Mister right now. Yooil does musicals while Tae Oh seems to have done more Vietnamese stuff & Gong Myoung does dailies. I'm waiting on them to release an album, Kang Joon wants one. 

HAHAHA. Same, you and me. But seems like you've watched it though. I won't be watching it yet. Give me a few days! Oh, yes. I would love to see them.

Spoiler

Ahhhh. I see. I didn't know they're popular there. Oh, right! He was in P&P! I couldn't remember the title of the drama. He is? He's actually quite a good actor too, tbh. Not bad at all. Ah.. I see. It'll be nice if they do release an album. Hopefully, they would get more K-pop fans.

8 hours ago, khaiden said:

hehehe,,,,even though i watched it many times...i still cringe on the near kiss part...hehehe,,,,,its just tooooooo cringyyyyy,,,,and chessiness is on the highest level,,,

Ohmygosh. They really almost kissed?! LMAOOOO. Yeap, I'll probably not watch it yet. hahaha.

Hi Guys! Just drop by now cause last ep made me mad crazy i have to channel it somehow :w00t:

Joy just continue to be precious, the look in her eyes when it dawn on her Sungjae might say goodbye right there and then was just 'Auch!' :tears: I have this feeling she would shed a tear if only Sungjae continue serenade her, it was so cloooose.

Ah, and the magical jelly were just gold, also trust Sungjae to pull each of the character effortlessly, the panelist were also loud this time around, made it all the more hilarious.

After Oh Ye departure, i was affraid Bbyu's ending is nearing too, i could never get a clear read on Sungjae but Joy, that girl really fell for him, didn't she? I hope she get a blast in the remaining times they have and Sungjae will not regret of not treating her as best as he can...

ORZ to think that i previously ignored this couple completely.... lol :crazy:

17 hours ago, smilingmuse said:

Also, has anyone notice the editing in the last ep was so jumpy, like you can tell they chopped the segment mercilessly and throw away many in between scenes, i found the unaired clip and thought it was decent and funny to boot:

http://youtu.be/k0esfBiUQK8

maybe the editors,,,just having hard time editing,,,,hehehehe....what to show or what not,,,,:)

On 6.3.2016 at 9:57 PM, LavelyShai said:

I've only seen clips, I'm not ready Sungjae's sudden romantic turn lol ....

I just watched the epi, but what you wrote was exactly the reason why it took my so long --- muster up enough 'courage' ;) ... but now I have to say, I was wrong! I should have trusted Sungjay to get along well, although he isn't feeling romantic!

It was so funny watching them! I really love the bbyu-couple! Joy for her lovely heart, and Sungjae for his sincereness beeing himself and his abilty to entertain. The jellys gave him the opportunity to show different sides of himself and laugh together with Joy and that's what he's comfortable with and what he enjoys, at least I think it's like that :)

I'm looking forward to next weeks epi :wub:

On 3/8/2016 at 8:32 AM, Rena-_- said:

I just watched the epi, but what you wrote was exactly the reason why it took my so long --- muster up enough 'courage' ;) ... but now I have to say, I was wrong! I should have trusted Sungjay to get along well, although he isn't feeling romantic!

It was so funny watching them! I really love the bbyu-couple! Joy for her lovely heart, and Sungjae for his sincereness beeing himself and his abilty to entertain. The jellys gave him the opportunity to show different sides of himself and laugh together with Joy and that's what he's comfortable with and what he enjoys, at least I think it's like that :)

I'm looking forward to next weeks epi :wub:

whn u watched it,,,do u feel like throwing what beside you and hit yourself?ehehehhee,,,,because i really did that,,,,,while cringing all over rand clutching my pillow and shouting,,,hehehhe,,,,its just sooo close,,,one push and they kiss,,,,,aggghh,,,,,heehee

39 minutes ago, khaiden said:

whn u watched it,,,do u feel like throwing what beside you and hit yourself?ehehehhee,,,,because i really did that,,,,,while cringing all over rand clutching my pillow and shouting,,,hehehhe,,,,its just sooo close,,,one push and they kiss,,,,,aggghh,,,,,heehee

:D

Nope ... I laughed. I didnt't actually cringe (very much :blink:)

At the 'just' - moment, I had too much to do asking myself, if Sungjae would really let a kiss happen .... but he gave up :sweatingbullets:

I think, it's better for their future career, if a kiss doesn't happen ...  fans in SK are sometimes very strict, and I wouldn't want problems for the both of them.

But when I think of it: There are younger couple who kiss....I remember the Henry/Yewon-couple had a kiss, had the JongYeon-couple a kiss? For some, it seems to be tolerated when they do, and for some it's a 'grand affair' ... I just don't know, why it is like that....

16 hours ago, Rena-_- said:

:D

Nope ... I laughed. I didnt't actually cringe (very much :blink:)

At the 'just' - moment, I had too much to do asking myself, if Sungjae would really let a kiss happen .... but he gave up :sweatingbullets:

I think, it's better for their future career, if a kiss doesn't happen ...  fans in SK are sometimes very strict, and I wouldn't want problems for the both of them.

But when I think of it: There are younger couple who kiss....I remember the Henry/Yewon-couple had a kiss, had the JongYeon-couple a kiss? For some, it seems to be tolerated when they do, and for some it's a 'grand affair' ... I just don't know, why it is like that....

if they kiss,,a lot would be happy(im one of those of course,,hehe) but I really think they shouldnt,,,as you ay future career,,since theyre still a lot will happen outside WGM..Its better to tease us fans,,,,if they will kiss or not,,,hehehe....Since theyre both idols and two have theyre own fans esp Sungjae...not all will be happy if they kiss,,,so its better this way,,,teasing and hving fun,,,theyre cute to watch that way,,hehe

On 3/7/2016 at 6:04 PM, LavelyShai said:

Hahaha Yeah I gave in, I needed to see it for myself and it was so so so so cheesy. Yes, there was an almost kiss, but not exactly? You need to hurry up and watch lol

Hide contents

Unless you follow them, then you wont know anything. It's quite sad knowing non fans don't know everything they do, I feel lonely lol Yes and Tae Hwan has been acknowledged for his skills so hopefully this will be his year. 

I do hope 5urprise releases an album this year, their music is good. 

I forgot to reply you. LOL. Anyway, I just finished watching it. Ohmygosh. I LOVED IT. LMAO. I was screeching throughout the video. HAHAHA. But it was hilarious! It was cringey but lovely as well. Sungjae still lost to Joy even though he was in character.

Spoiler

Yes, that's true. hahaha. I'm so sorry. D: I don't follow K-pop groups that much. Yes, hopefully! I really like his acting too.

Oh, yes. I'd like to listen to it if they really get one released.

Guest Hearst

Hello Guys! It's been a month since my last post. I've been very busy lately but I came back just in time for joy's comeback. 

hi guys long time no see, after thousand years finally I wake up from my grave, my job is killing me.

how are ya'll doing? i miss ya'll 453425367737.gif

omg it's been a while..I haven't watched the latest episode yet, I don't even know how many episodes that I missed, I need to watch it asap.

I hear that sungjoy will release a duet song, is that true?? is there any information about the release date?

Archived