Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MrsSoJiSub You are hilarious.   Those lips are not going to get wasted.  This drama is no R1988.  The fact Jung and Sol are dating is already something different and that they actually deal with their issues instead of the guessing games.  The newly dyed blond hair dude is freaky.  But Jung is even scarier when he's pissed. He looked possesed.

I love the campus couple moments.   I'm sure it's the calm before the storm and all hell breaks out.  

Thank you to all recappers

Thank you @emme85 for the videos previews... Kiss tomorrow?  I am ready to see that. I was hoping to see it today!

Thank you @NRGchick and @plappi    for the OST.

Thank you @drynase for screencaps.

@namyo, thank you for almost kiss video.

@ricenamja, thank you for almost kiss gifs...   Smiley

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Seol is an adorable little cinnamon roll. Let me have her and keep her in my pocket and protect her from everything...

What a cute description of her, @MrsSoJiSub

57 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

preview Jung what are you doing...it's written in the stars, she and Inho are the easier smooth sailing ones. DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS US!!!!!!

No.  no-picket-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif   I am not giving up on them...  I think with In-Ho she feels comfortable like buddies.  But it is Jung who makes her heart flutter. I hope so.

I also don't think at this point IH is really interested in her as a girlfriend; I think he likes to give Jung a hard time, and watch his reaction.

Of course, I may be wrong. I have not read the webtoon

‘Cheese In The Trap’ Will Air In Japan Mar. 1

Cheese in the trap

The cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap" is going to air in Japan as well as Korea.

According to multiple sources, some of the rights to air the cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap" was sold to Mnet Japan. Mnet Japan will premiere the cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap" in Mar. 1, 2016.

The original cartoon for the cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap" was popular in Japan as well as in Korea. In related news, on the most recent episode of the cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap," which aired on Jan. 19, 2016, Hong Seol, played by actress Kim Go Eun, and Yoo Jung, played by actor Park Hae Jin, decided to spend the night together and almost shared a kiss in her bed. The cable channel tvN's popular Monday Tuesday drama "Cheese In The Trap" tells a story of Hong Seol, an ordinary girl in college, and Yoo Jung, her senior classmate who seemed to hate her at first but then started to like her all of a sudden. Hong Seol and Yoo Jung start to go out, but Hong Seol still feels suspicious of Yoo Jung and his shadowy past. The popular drama "Cheese In The Trap" airs on cable channel tvN every Monday and Tuesday.

source

thank you @Misstwilightfan1416 I really love the way Jung gave no richard simmons and straight up announced to the class that they are dating to Seol's horror, LMFAO....will they also announce it once they break up?? It's cute that he wanted to see her drawn picture and she no share because "Sunbae, we was supposed to keep our business our business". LOL.

@jeijei I am rolling at your comments. Seol and her basic Forever 21 style. As basic as those clothes are, they are expensive as heck. One of her shirts she wore the other ep was like upwards 1,000. Still I am so going to use that one somebody someday "girl bye with your basic Forever 21 style. You wish you could be as cute as me" LOL. Our Minsoo...how does the rest of the class not notice??? Okay the clothes anyone can have that style but come on she even put a scarf on and had the green military jacket Seol wore once. But even if we let that go, the hair! Is everyone in class blind! girl went and got extensions, did a dye job, and got crimps to match Seol's curls...I'm surprised only Bora commented on it because the first thing I would do upon seeing Minsoo "Yo is it Halloween or spirit week twins day? Why you dressed as Seol?"

If I am remembering correctly the first kiss was not just one and PD-nim I will come for you if you ruin that first kisses. Kisses as in it was more than one...tvN you deprived me once and look how thirsty I have become LOL

Guest 999hearts

Is this drama going really fast or what?? I thought the perv story arc will last at least for another ep or two(???) I've only read the webtoon up until early chapters of season 2. So can someone spoil me what's gonna happen if things are still going according to the webtoon?

At first, I was so into Seol-Inho ship. Then last week's episodes got me into Seol-Jung ship. But now I'm starting to doubt that Seol-Jung ship is the real ship???!!! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??? I know that Seol and Jung will probably have their first real kiss on tomorrow's ep but... but... but.... SO. MANY. SEOL. INHO. MOMENTS. :phew:

I've watched snippets of KGE's A Muse, and let me say some things: THAT GIRL CAN KISS ...and do other things than kissing lol

--

This clip gives me extreme secondhand embarrassment cos it reminds me of my awkward first kiss hahahaha

@MrsSoJiSub

thanks a ton for that one. Hahaha. Need to figure out he'll lotta things. Will have to wait for subs. Seol is in one helluva position. 

As long as these two are at loggerheads she outta keep min involvement with in ho. I mean I understand it's her call. But unless these two sort out issues, it'll just add up to their woes.

Actually what I noticed among the short clips was that the stalker young goon was sitting at the back of the class next to the selfish girl who was in the same project girl as Seol. It's strange that any girl would still want to sit next to him. Maybe these two should get together and he will stop his stalking ways. Haha. 

@Ahphengcheese is addictive, aliens are not.lol

@namyo nice to see u here!

seems like kissing in ep 8 is a norm for kdramas. 

19 minutes ago, naruto89 said:

anyone else really find Inho charming???

I think he's charming. Definitely. Plus, he's a hard-worker and peps Seol up like a good friend (srry that was the shipper in me talking :D). Just sometimes he does things that irk me lol. But hey I also roll my eyes at Jung sometimes and I love the guy to pieces. Both guys have great traits though. 

14 minutes ago, SimpleWorld said:

Is there any groupe for YJ-SH couple?? :glasses: I want to join there... :D:D 

Yj Sh?

YJ HS or

YJ Inho 

I want the bromance group though.. Jung and InHo are perfect going by kdrama laws.. chirpy bubbly happy go lucky but wid lot of problems female (read in ho).. and the brooding tough nut (really rude to our heroine) chaebol male ( YJ)..

n then ofc bora - ETK.. how darn cute is this couple.. bora open eyes. r they bringing in Mona?..this is one love story not getting its due in the drama unfortunately

n I want a crazy new guy for inHa.. she actually has great potential as a character to have her own spinoff.. taming of the shrew..

So the raw is out..

My 1st lovable scene of the series ( m still watching it so will keep updating this one) - 

6 of them going for lunch, and how ETK comes in between Bo Ra and In Ho.. :P

2. In Ho did wave hand to jun when raining..and with hong siblings under his 'care' .. but the best was.. in the end when YJ gives him the prof's card..and the way he puts his arms around Seol and walks.. i swear i felt he was showing off..

3. So many cute OTP scenes.. when she is searching for the lion doll in the bushes and he lifts her asking her to leave..

4. In Ho.. cleaning.. ( ok pervert alert) .. u can totally see his whole back..because the shirt gets pulled high :P 

5. The kiss. lol..Poor YJ even closed his eyes..when she leaned in for the kiss

6. In Ha.. finally the crazy.. with no eye rolling.. i think i have started to understand the actress;s interpretation of in ha and how she wants to show it.. and with that understanding i get all the OTT reactions.. poor grl she actually has given it a thought..

7. Min So is so dead tmrw..

8. Frankly.. both YJ and In Ho prefer not to pick issues with In Ha.. at some level i think both of them realize that she is more crazy than the two of them together.. even YJ wouldn't want to cross the lines..

9. Flashback- school days- i know YJ thinks of her as noona.. but must have really cared to ignore all the obvious flirting..

Hands down to In Ha.. if i were painting a picture of my crush and he walks in like that..i would probably get nervous.. there is sthg about this character. aah!

Okay let me calm some richard simmons LOL. Although I jokingly freak out and act like I am loosing my mind (okay it's not acting when I am watching the live stream LOL) and admit that I have trust issues since a coming and going from a certain drama....if things are going by the webtoon and having read and continuing to read the webtoon up to it's latest season 4 release...Jung/Seol are safe. They are still very much together and riding the good relationship development and progressing ship. Even in the drama although they are making things waaaaaaaay too cutesome where it involves Inho (legit where is the hot headed anger management needing little shirt) yeah I/m still get the sibling vibes that I got while reading the webtoon, though like I said, the two of them are cute and the "easy" ship LOL. I just got trust issues okay. Ask anyone who knew me, I was so sure I understood story telling and kdramas and then one drama threw my world upside down LOL *whispers in fear* I trust no one and nothing now *dramatically cries Oscar worthy tears* Yeah, so I'm sorry if my overly dramatic only half serious just joking joking ranting scared anyone...Jung/Seol forever *runs off stage* Oh, unless *comes back on stage* if you are Inho/Seol shipper then damn you to the bottom pits of SLS hell, where I will join you because I am shipping SLS so bad in Moorim School LOL nah keep the faith homies *runs back off stage* oh crap I just jinxed things. Do I need to go buy some shipper prayer beads LOL.  Whatever just give me a kiss kdrama gods before it all ends. One kiss from webtoon to live action and I will be fine :D 

Archived