Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ahpheng

Your last meme was pretty good. LOL. 

But do we really believe that Jung had truckloads of women whose tears would fill the Han River? :P I'm highly sceptical. He might have had girls following him around like a bad smell. But with his kind of personality I doubt they were actually girlfriends. Wannabe groupies maybe.

Besides In-ho comes across as a bit of a Drama King. He's cute in a childish sort of way but with his propensity for hyperbole, I suspect we have to take his words with a very large spoonful of salt.

The boy seriously needs a filter. It's as if a thought pops into his head, bypasses his brain and goes tumbling out of his mouth. Yeah, just like a precocious 5 year old.

2 hours ago, Farah720 said:

Mmmm...how many of the following traits does Jung tick? 

Replace "you" with "Seol" and we've got a description of Jung from the perspective of an overthinking woman. And the title can also be "How to know if your boyfriend is a jerk".

@drynase what is that? hahaha I can't access it so I can't judge the post. :sweatingbullets:

Regarding the time when Jung deleted all her messages after their argument, let me clear it out for you. I can actually say i was like that too if i am mad at someone. Everytime i had an argument with someone, i just kind of delete some of the person's messages. There's no hard feelings and it doesn't mean i stop loving them. It's just a way i expressed my anger. That's it. It's a bit childish, tho LOL

PS: i'm not a sociopath, please don't label me too LOL

33 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@drynase what is that? hahaha I can't access it so I can't judge the post. :sweatingbullets:

That's what foreigners think of Korean English. Foreigners on that video need to figure out the meanings of some phrases which exist in our fangirling world including skinship, sns and many more. i find it hilarious that foreigners have dirty minds for some of the phrases hahahaha

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Well, honestly, it's gonna be hard to believe if a guy like Jung had never dated at all at that age :P , regardless whether they were serious relationships or not. I like it that this story makes it more realistic. I'm sure that Seol is his first serious one, though, coz based on what Inho said, Seol was not Jung's type. I believe that all other girls are indeed pretty and hot, but their personality and characters are not as awesome as Seol. Seol is not just quite mature, smart and has similar traits as him, but she is also a hard-worker (Jung seemed to hate freeloaders), easy-going (she doesn't mind Inho calling her 'Dog Hair' and asked for food all the time, and she accepts Jung's mistakes), and doesn't seem to approach him for a purpose.  As we all know, Jung has 'unique' characters himself. Not every girl could stand it, and even if they could, then not every girl could make him feel as comfortable as he is now with Seol. And, I believe that at least half of them fell for him because he was cute, then followed him around like NJY ( we all know how he didn't even care about her).  So, yeah .. I believe that none of those girls had meant anything to him.

It's "truckloads" I take issue with. ;) I don't necessarily think that our guy spent all his spare time meditating in the local monastery in the last 15 years. And it seems unlikely that he's a 25 year old virgin.  And I'm not naive enough to think that he's been saving himself for the right girl all these misspent years :P. But this is an adult male who plays video games, does colouring books and paper cutting in his spare time. It does beg the question. ;)

Look at it this way, he has no qualms spilling drinks on "won't-take-no-for-an-answer" admirers and is super creepy when he does that finger thing with scheming girl's face. Sure he doesn't live in a basement in his mother's house and has film star looks, he is still very solitary and nerdy.

All I'm saying is that we don't have to believe everything In-ho says in the way he says it. I don't disbelieve that our guy had lots of admirers which he spurned but I have doubts that he dated every single one of them. Lots of people exaggerate and embellish when they retell things... and I suspect that's what's going on here.

7 hours ago, horticulture said:

but it's so much fun!

They were too potential bromance for my liking but also liking in this scene. I loved when Inho suggests they are not compatible and should break up. Jung was so quick to tell him to "shut it" LOL. The truck load of girls comments that leads Seol to take more shots and the drummer boy non ex that causes Jung to feel some type of way (PHJ has the best minute expressions. "Natural curls, say it!" LMFAO. KGE was perfection in that scene. How anyone ever doubted her blows my mind (had kneitzens not seen her in everyone her movies? She shines in all her roles). Her on true concern..."did you ever date Baek Inja??" Awww our girl, how can't anyone not see she likes Jung too (her character is never going to be one to shut it from the rooftops). They had just fought over a very serious matter and of all the things she could have asked about (Inho's hand, his relationship with Jung Yoo, the assistant Heo mess, why he did her like that last year), she became a slightly insecure girlfriend that wanted to know if her boyfriend ever dated "that pretty girl" heh. I love both boys being amendment that, that never happened. What I want to know is if Inho was offended for Jung or for his sister? LOL. 

5 hours ago, Nurul Choerunnisa said:

I wonder why does the lamp in front of HS's place always start to twinkle every time HS-YJ are having romantic tension? Does that lamp have romantic-tension sensor in it? ;)

The lights in front of HS's place is part of the property of drama. As we saw that the lights will light up when they had a romantic tension. Its meaning is, first, will make the scene more dramatic and second, the lights on, is  to represent their feelings at the time. So in addition to functioning as street lights, the lights were also used by the artistic division of the drama, as an important property in this scene. The proof we are impressed by the scene :).

Hi guys I took the personality test twice and got ENFP-A in a row. That's not a coincedence, right? Mine is true free spirit like Baek Inho. I enjoy gossiping, need more helping hands because I have a lot in my mind and dont know what to do first still cant focus. I think myself is also quite similar to Song Manse. Fortunetely, my current job is also a career path this website suggested me to do. Yeay~

Hahaha... I got ISFJ twice...(The Defender)

Pretty spot on. I did the test about a year ago and still got the same result today. ^^

Back to our drama - So next week, things get interesting once they are back in school. 

Question for the webtoon fans. Was a reason stated for why Min Soo decided to dress the same and I assume try to behave in the same way as Seol?

just finished watching episode 5&6.like Dramabeans wrote : It’s a great episode for cuteness, and growth in understanding, and poignant character beats, and just everything, really. There are nice moments for several characters, but it’s our main couple who shines as they draw closer, start growing out of their awkwardness 

Usually in other drama when OTP have those romantic moment... eyes meet eyes... their lips only 2" apart... and nobody around them but they failed to have their first kiss.. usually it annoyed me. But in this drama I'm Glad HS blocked her lips (well I'm still screaming "WHY SEOL!!!" LOL). because they have those talk heart to heart and start to open their heart for each other. And when Jung slowly hold her index finger SWOON... I have butterflies in my stomach. So.. sweet.....

59 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

The lights in front of HS's place is part of the property of drama. As we saw that the lights will light up when they had a romantic tension. Its meaning is, first, will make the scene more dramatic and second, the lights on, is  to represent their feelings at the time. So in addition to functioning as street lights, the lights were also used by the artistic division of the drama, as an important property in this scene. The proof we are impressed by the scene :).

Is that what it is?... Here was I thinking there wasn't enough money in the production budget to get new light bulbs. Cheapskates! 

PHJ must have cost them an arm and a leg.

Or in his case 2 long arms and 2 very long legs. 

:P

30 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Btw, my big bro still played video games when he was 25 *LOL* .. even until now after he has 2 kids :D . Then again, he's quite socialable and had a lot of activities at college, unlike me :P . Then again, I also believe that Jung is quite nerdy. He read books (I believe that he study a lot too), played video games, and does colouring books and paper cutting in his spare time. I don't even have patience to do paper cutting and read books. 

Oh yeah, I know lots of men above the age of 25 who still play video games. Even the one who lives with me does the Star Craft thing from time to time. ;) Sometimes he even plays Minecraft or Mario Kart for the sake of the kids (so he says anyway).

Hahaha. I ve no doubts he dated people before. Maybe serious, maybe not so serious (does the Web toon put more light on it?) I can't forget the look on yoo jung's face when in ho was in revelation mode bwahahahahahahaha. Was enough to suggest. It doesn't necessarily mean he's a womaniser of sorts. Like he said he had to put up a polite face always, so maybe he did that with his past relationships. Anyways how many past relationships can u have when you are 25. And In ho's gossip tendencies might have added the girls buzzing around him for attention too. 

Hey also if dated that should tone down the sociopath argument haha.

9 hours ago, honeywell said:

Question about the webtoon,  does Jung ever get jealous of other guys around Sol?  

He did

Spoiler

That church boyfriend she mentioned.. he kept mentioning it after.. When he stayed up in Seol's room cuz of the stalker, he asked which one was her ex-bf in the photo album..and went "I'm still more handsome" LMAO.

Then when Seol went on a vacation with Bora and Eun Taek.. He was sulking..saying "so happy after going on a vacation with another man" =]]]]]]]]]]]

Hopefully the fanmeeting went on peacefully, Jae woo n Kyung hwan are good fellas. As for Son Min soo;

Spoiler

She started to copy Seol after helping Seol with the NJY incident. JY tried to spike Seol's coffee but was seen by MS n she changed the cup. MS told Seol abt it n Seol confronted JY n gave her a piece of her mind, all witnessed by MS at the side. This made MS idolize Seol coz JY is a b*#ch that no one has ever fight with. MS decided why she can't change herself to become more confident n likable during the break. She decided upon Seol as her example after seeing how Seol is always moderately dressed, likable n a good student. When school starts she came over to say hi to Seol, trying to get Seol's attention but Bora immediately sees thru her n warned Seol. Seol didn't believe it at first but after she accidentally bumped into MS n all her things scattered on the floor, she saw that MS has the same pencil case n noticed that her dressing n hairstyle is always similar to her. This is also where Seol lost her lion couple chain n went nuts for it after she saw MS having it but denied. It doesn't help that YG also fans fire to create more misunderstanding between Seol n MS. Seol told YJ abt this and YJ the genius silently plotted her fall which was EPIC! And we also get to see Warrior Princess Seol in the making, girl can fight! Actually MS did a lot more which is just crazy n her downfall is witnessed by the whole school n YJ standing behind watching. Hehe...I get excited talking abt the manga. Sorry for the long post.:blush:

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Hahaha... I got ISFJ twice...(The Defender)

Pretty spot on. I did the test about a year ago and still got the same result today. ^^

Back to our drama - So next week, things get interesting once they are back in school. 

Question for the webtoon fans. Was a reason stated for why Min Soo decided to dress the same and I assume try to behave in the same way as Seol?

Spoiler

Min Soo just does't like herself. For real in the webtoon she just didn't like her life. She had self esteem issues and thought pretty low of herself. She had been watching Seol for a while and wanted to be her. Seol was hard worker, she got a long with the classmates pretty well, she had good grades, she loyal friends. Then when she starts to date Jung (the guy every girl on campus wanted) Min Soo starts to think her life is even more perfect and she has the best imagined fairy tale idea of how Jung and Seol got together -her imagination is hilarious and so different from the reality of things-) well she wants that life even more. Min Soo is really a sad case because other crazy people spur her on to keep with the crazy and I really don't understand why that group of people would even think of going after Jung or anyone he cares about. If you ever think you are "winning" or "besting" Jung, that's because he's letting you think/do those things...She was basically Jennifer Jason Leigh from 'Single White Female'.

This isn't a spoiler because it was only a side note in the webtoon. In the drama do you guys think they will have Jung's  mom be a successful rich business woman making money in the US? (I remember Soonki added that on in the webtoon when fans kept asking about Jung's mom) or will they making her dead (please no). I thought his watch collection were gifts his mom sent him from the US or the countries she vists/stays in for business. I just remember in the webtoon Jung's mom was/is alive and that Jung wold sometimes globe trot with her on her business travels when he was a bit younger and less busy. I hope they keep it the same in the drama cause I don't want them using some "dead mommy issues" to try to justify or sympathize his behaviors. The character is more than the often used tropes and cliches in the webtoon so I hope they keep it that way in the drama. 

Archived