[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest Simply_geri

Hi guys! I stumbled on this video while i was trying to show a yongseo moment to my oppa :)

id say this is good editing & good quality! 

For those who have seen this enjoy again! For those who havent do enjoy as well! Lol!

This are diff moments of yongseo! Good job to the one who made it! <3

OMG Seo juhyun ! hahahhahha sory but seriously im loling hard at you , Big clap for you baby ! Genius girl is genius !

Wearing cap , black long jacket , covered face with mask is too mainstream for idols to walk around .

Indeed ! Your Ninja level . hahahahaha

Anyways . This shirt quite confusing tho . HAHAH same shirt but this one look smaller right ? 

CKcJrMLUAAAm_Iu.jpg

Yah Seohyun ~~! Did you stole JungYonghwa's shirt last year  ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CKcJrMIVEAASNQ2.jpgBngS0jACcAADKtO.jpg

SeoGumaaaaa is back ~~! 

CKcI268UEAAmEMz.jpg

• Like 11

Hossshh... She is sneaky >.<  I wonder how they date kyaaa.... They must disguise into certain look and fooling people on the street. They probably eat out a lot but just never get caught even with blonde hair ahahahahha

• Like 2

Guest MirandaL

Hahaha  knew it! Seohyun must be an expert now going out in disguise because not even Dispatch could have guess it.

Let us wait for another 5years maybe, seeing how skillful she had done her disguise, and Yong being a discreet person as he is and add to that being the consistent denial King when it comes to his dating status, they are both giving dispatch the hard time in finding the evidence. Maybe for dispatch to find evidence of YongSeo dating, is like finding needle in a haystack. SNSD's "Catch me if you can" is literally SeoHyun's song to Dispatch:D. SeoHyun's level of thinking is really admirable.

• Like 6

If we wait for another 5 years, they'e another KJK-YEH's case.

I don't know why I associate YongSeo with this Jap TV series (I've seen this last 2009, I only seen YongSeo this year).  But when I happened to stumble to this vid again last night I automatically think of YongSeo.

Kekekekekekekee:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Where did you get all the background pics of cartoonish YongSeo events?

• Like 3

Seohyun's recent words made me certain that she has taken all activities she has involved in including WGM as a part of her learning process about one's life and human being. Through WGM, she was given a chance to learn about man and being in a relationship, one aspect she really didn't get to experience yet at the time.

11695961_977435452313247_249586717005118

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

hmm...that shirt of hers is just too fishy. she has one with bigsize, now she has one that fits her frame well. very curious indeed. im not quite happy with her revealing her tactic. this will make paparazo's weary and might follow her more. should have been kept a secret til the end. by end, i mean the wedding announcement...

what is the title of the show? where can i watch? tnx

hmm...that shirt of hers is just too fishy. she has one with bigsize, now she has one that fits her frame well. very curious indeed. im not quite happy with her revealing her tactic. this will make paparazo's weary and might follow her more. should have been kept a secret til the end. by end, i mean the wedding announcement...

what is the title of the show? where can i watch? tnx

@glamrockr69 I think it still hard to track her... hehehe because she have a very unique brain and thinking system, I'm sure she will not be spotted easily.

• Like 6

Off topic just happy to hear this news finally one of my fave got pregnant :)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/actress-jun-ji-hyun-is-10-weeks-pregnant/http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/actress-jun-ji-hyun-is-10-weeks-pregnant/

hoping one day the news would be Jung Yong Hwa's wife SNSD Seo Hyun is 10 weeks pregnant:P:P it would make me ecstatic.

• Like 8

@hyehyukyobin if our yongseo come out to the public with Seohyun being pregnant with Yonghwa instead of a dating news it'll be a DAEBAK and me will probably like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

rfFWukr.gif

Edited by pinkglaze
  • Like 6