[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Oh hyun, that's very unusual of you to selca with a bouquet of flowers. You normally do not do things that give people the wrong idea. Is today a special day for both of you? Love the wink selca of yongseo! Maybe for their anniversary? Hehe. Sorry. Delusional goguma fan here. 

• Like 4

Oh hyun, that's very unusual of you to selca with a bouquet of flowers. You normally do not do things that give people the wrong idea. Is today a special day for both of you? Love the wink selca of yongseo! Maybe for their anniversary? Hehe. Sorry. Delusional goguma fan here. 

I agree with you. Some kind of delusions again? I have been reading from both tweets and noticed congratulations message across. There are some drawings especially from Yong's side twitters. Beautiful drawings from very talented individuals.

Being positive, I believed we always pray for their happiness. May God blessed them. Keep on spreading love. Never give up. Take challenges as opportunities.

• Like 4

151116 SOOYOUNG INSTAGRAM  

its mayby after seohyun changed dress hahahha^^ tokyo 151004?

CT7MaPSUEAA_0Vo.png

CT7KYhvVAAAzmB1.jpg

Wow.. where is Seohyun? Still MIA. Chanyeol already back yesterday.  I thought she went back yesterday but no airport picture. Just saw Tiffany IG vid, it's look like Seohyun but still not confirm. Hopefully she will update her IG and inform us where is she. hehe.. NINJA!!

Well... i hope all the members of CNB get more rest. All comeback with a tiring face especially JH which he already have a panda eyes now getting more panda and well... western rocker feeling with the moustache and beard. XD

Do rest and get recharge for another CNSD moment coming soon. Because is gonna year end.....woohoo..

• Like 3

the girls will be busy....

but where's uri Hyuni... so ninja :D

1.  TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource 18h18 hours ago SM revaled Girls' Generation-TTS currently preparing for December 2015 comeback http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000543917 
  2. Embedded image permalink

More SNSD news! Music officials confirm TaeTiSeo's comeback this winter http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=823789 

Embedded image permalink
  • Like 3

the girls will be busy....

but where's uri Hyuni... so ninja :D

1.  TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource 18h18 hours ago SM revaled Girls' Generation-TTS currently preparing for December 2015 comeback http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000543917 
  2. Embedded image permalink

More SNSD news! Music officials confirm TaeTiSeo's comeback this winter http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=823789 

Embedded image permalink

Nice fanart :)  :) 

:wub:

Keep on spazzing. Sharing our creativity and artistic which bring joy and happiness to others. 

It shows that we are missing them so much. We are at a new dimension of Yongseo's sequel. So far we have three significant NiNja episodes they gave us. First, Yong's Busan Happy Camp followed by Vegas trip and last, Fukui.

Our guessing game at the perk. Too many conclusions. Just make it happy and enjoyable. Let's cheer each other. Make it fun so that we know where to go for happy pills and brighten our day. It can make you smiling when you think about it.

Both of them are smart and adventurous . Giving us all the throwbacks and make us excited in so many ways. Enjoy their games and get all the excitement .

Who knows with our spazzing it become a reality. With God willing anything possible and achievable. 

Edited by love8991
  • Like 2

From Yonghwa Weibo:-
郑容和89 
今天 08:15来自iPhone 6s Plus

51周的第一,谢谢你们。这其中并没有我自己的功劳,反而是每一周我都能感觉到你们给予我的爱。真心地感谢大家。你们是比我更闪耀的星。 [祈祷][祈祷][爱你]

Cr Google translations
51 weeks of the first , thank you . This one did not my own merit , but is for each week I can feel the love you have given me . Thank you sincerely. You are more than my shining star . [ Pray ] [ pray ] [ love you] 

Edited by love8991
  • Like 3

Remind me of their unfinished task during WGM in the last Episode. It's good from time to time, seeing them doing charity works and contribute to the community. 

The hardship and difficulties suffered by those effected only God knows. By giving helping hands to others it will lessen their burden and more smiling faces. Sharing is caring. 

Yong always look chubby when back home. The Mother must pampered him so much or missing mum's cooking while abroad. 

• Like 1