[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

So surprised to see hyun's three IG posts back to back in just a span of  20 min that too after yong's post!!!!!!!!love yongseo

kekeke it's not the first time this happened, they update twitter or IG a few mins apart.. Always give me a feeling that they Juz finished talking on the phone and wish each other gd night then after that they hav some time by themselves and start updating their SNS.. Hehhe.. I hope Yong calls Hyun more often already.. 

• Like 3

Guest glamrockr69

WTF???!!! up ur a$$ richard simmons! just clicked the comments on "barking dubu" vid and there's one comment says "get out yongseo fans"? the F she think she is?! just irks me to the bone and im having a really bad day and i just read that. must be a fake troll account only had 3post and 3followers

Edited by glamrockr69

WTF???!!! up ur a$$ richard simmons! just clicked the comments on "barking dubu" vid and there's one comment says "get out yongseo fans"? the F she think she is?! just irks me to the bone and im having a really bad day and i just read that. one628gg must be a fake troll account only had 3post and 3followers

Tsk ~~~ Hahhaaha let her be >< We got haters upside down tho :D Just dont reply anything , People like that just attention seeker . Remember , we spread the love ^^ 

• Like 3

Hello guys, it's nice to see that the thread is still alive. I will write something and put it under spoiler.

I'm posting this after I  followed all the reactions to the news of July 1st from all sides. I'm not typing this to bring this topic up in our YongSeo thread but because I want everyone here (posters, guests and lurkers) to take a lesson from the happenings of July 1st.

We are all shippers here. We ship Yonghwa and Seohyun. Every one of us has a reason to ship them but we all feel the same happiness every time there's a news about them and even for the mere mention of our beloved couple anywhere. We spazz the things we see as "evidences" and discuss them here, in OUR home. Five years have passed and our ship is still growing and of course sailing.

However none of us is certain about YongSeo's status nowadays, we ship them based on our faith in them. All of us want them to date for real and live happily ever after but guys Life might slap us in the face anytime. Please guys, please, this is my advice to you, keep your feet on the ground. Don't ship blindly please because you will get hurt this way and you'll do things that will get you bashed and even more hurt. No matter what happens in the future, let's all make a promise to respect Yonghwa and Seohyun and their decisions.

Please guys please, if our couple did not turn out to be real, scream, sob, cry as much as you want if you're heartbroken (There's nothing wrong in shedding tears because you're "hurt") But please refrain from bothering Yonghwa and Seohyun on SNS or in real life. They are human beings, not robots, they have feelings, they feel happy, sad, hurt, angry just like us. A word from us could hurt them or cheer them up. Don't underestimate the power of words. 

We have always said we love them as individuals and for they are. We have always promised to support them no matter what. Let's keep our promise till the end and prove that our ship is indeed composed of people with good hearts. Anyway, we're the ones who decided to ship two beautiful persons like Yonghwa and Seohyun. They have nothing to do with our decision so let's not blame them no matter what happens in the future.

When I heard the news, I honestly came here with the intention of joining the party but I became so embarrassed of myself  when I saw how mature your reaction was. I sat back and I stared at the screen speechless! I was in awe. Thank you Gogumas, thank you for not taking advantage of the situation. I want to especially thank @AireenYH for being the police of the thread lol You girl are very wise despite your young age. 

My heart breaks every time I see a crackship because I immediately put myself in the other shippers' shoes "What if it were our OTP?" "How would I feel if the couple I loved the most did not end up to be real?" So guys please, try not to mock or say bad words about the heartbroken shippers. It hurts, it really hurts to accept bitter facts and handle the hate comments and the mockery at the same time.

At the end, I want to say to our haters. You guys are fans just like us. You have no right to shoo us or wish us to disappear. We've been in the Boice and Sone fandoms since 2010 (And many of us were fans of SNSD and CNBLUE, Yonghwa and Seohyun, even before 2009, I personally have been a fan of Yonghwa since 2009 and my sister has been a Sone since 2009). Gogumas have always been supportive by making projects and joining fandoms' projects. Yonghwa and Seohyun consider us all fans and appreciate us all. These two beautiful people who have kind hearts, humble attitude and who sing about love. Why don't we, fans, learn from them how to treat each other.

Hope you share this with your Goguma friends cuz in this case SHARING IS CARING! Fighting Gogumas.

Our ship... 

tumblr_lbqxn19P891qcvlhg.gif

Let's hope it lasts forever. ;)

tumblr_mdmasrGk2X1qa0x13o1_500.gif

Edited by lovegirl92
  • Like 15

I get a complete last night... There Yonghwa, there Seohyun and there cute Dubu (dubu bark like rockstar :D:wub:... as Yong2 said indeed "onemorefineday" .... Happy OTP is happy me... uri happy

Happy...

cr as tagged

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

• Like 5

Yong Hwa changed IG pofile picture and weibo header.

So, what is the hidden message of Yo~ong's IG PP now? Is he telling us if our ship in good condition? Sailing smoothly?

LETS WE SAILING TO JEJU, CALIFORNIA AND ROME WITH YONGSEO'S CRUISE!!!! yes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottle

• Like 8

So, what is the hidden message of Yo~ong's IG PP now? Is he telling us if our ship in good condition? Sailing smoothly?

LETS WE SAILING TO JEJU, CALIFORNIA AND ROME WITH YONGSEO'S CRUISE!!!! yes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottleyes milk bottle

Unni , I'll stop at Rome coz i love ROME . hahahhahahahhh :D 

annyeong chingudeul, eonnideul, oppadeul :D

it's been a while, aigooo i missed a lot of things..

@lovegirl92 your post is jjang and i couldn't agree more with you ;) it's true that we have to keep our feet on the ground kekeke but it's nice too to see things up in the sky with our eyes sometimes kekeke~ soooo it's not wrong to feel happy but not to the point of mocking or rubbing salt into their wound. we do have to put ourselves in their shoes. but I believe in our OTP kekeke they're secretly married *i read to much FF*

i'll see you guys around soon~

• Like 7

@lovegirl92 Unnie ~~~~~~ so insightlful ! Indeed from our longterm delicious Goguma ! :D

All gogumas should note this is their mind . We just a person who ship them , who support them . The rest , lets just GOD do the work . Being a shipper of Yongseo you have to learn what is FORGIVENESS and SPREAD WHAT YOU LOVE INSTEAD OF BASHING WHAT YOU HATE coz Yongseo teach us how to act that way . No need to put your anger for no reasons . 5 years . we've been through everything . Despite everything , even tidal wave . we still strong !

One more thing i wanna say . Lovegirl unnie already mention it anyways . "please refrain from bothering Yonghwa and Seohyun on SNS or in real life" 

THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC ACTION TBH :)

So I'm begging . No matter what happen  , please dont drag seohyun name in Yonghwa's ig and vice versa . It feel so disgusting just by lookin at that action from i can say newbies gogumas who wanna make Yonghwa follow seohyun and so on . Guys , It wont happen and will not happen . Keep that in your mind . Thankyou again Lovegirl unni for lend your heart here . We need more insighful from you ^^ and Gogumas . I love you ! Fighting ! 

• Like 9

@lovegirl92 Unnie ~~~~~~ so insightlful ! Indeed from our longterm delicious Goguma ! :D

All gogumas should note this is their mind . We just a person who ship them , who support them . The rest , lets just GOD do the work . Being a shipper of Yongseo you have to learn what is FORGIVENESS and SPREAD WHAT YOU LOVE INSTEAD OF BASHING WHAT YOU HATE coz Yongseo teach us how to act that way . No need to put your anger for no reasons . 5 years . we've been through everything . Despite everything , even tidal wave . we still strong !

One more thing i wanna say . Lovegirl unnie already mention it anyways . "please refrain from bothering Yonghwa and Seohyun on SNS or in real life" 

THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC ACTION TBH :)

So I'm begging . No matter what happen  , please dont drag seohyun name in Yonghwa's ig and vice versa . It feel so disgusting just by lookin at that action from i can say newbies gogumas who wanna make Yonghwa follow seohyun and so on . Guys , It wont happen and will not happen . Keep that in your mind . Thankyou again Lovegirl unni for lend your heart here . We need more insighful from you ^^ and Gogumas . I love you ! Fighting ! 

I'm Just like you two, but I'm bad expressing something with words eheheheee :P:P:P

Just Let's enjoy the #Party with our Girls, a little bit we wil see new Teaser right !!

• Like 1

How i wish Soompi let like button can click many time as much as i want. So I can click that button 100 times or more for @lovelygirl92 post.

To be honest I really hate too if I saw some people bring up Yong and Seo acc on YongSeo post n their sns. And I really mad on 1st of July when other ship mocking and bring up Seo name (not for good comment) under the dating news. *Thank no fanwar after that.*

@AireenYh ok. Lets stop in Rome and having party there. Don't forget to order tequilas,  pizza and cream spaghetti.  Hahaha

• Like 6

Guest glamrockr69

as a goguma yongseo shipper, iam in dire need of a TON of patience from hamburgers. unlike the kinder unnies in this ship i have low *B*S* tolerance to them, but iam less likely to dive in a spazz fight these days, "only if provoked" i would. or they would call seo unnecessary  "names" then i will. most of the time you see me rant about something here and there. and the kinder/calmer gogumas can fizzle me down. its just a wonderwall to me how they can be so obnoxious to us. they strip goguma's the right to just being a fan of yong and seo. why? we support and love them as much as u do? enjoy their music as much as they do, although as a goguma we always have this thought (was the song for seo?) best keep those thoughts to ourselves or just ask in the thread. they can be a real pain ya know. we are the same people who sh-Eat the same. what god given right do they have to "shoo" and drive us out in anything to support these artists we both like. as @lovegirl92 said. @AireenYH i dont usually reply to them (i just rant and irk here lol)

my advice:

• 1> dont post about yongseo or goguma in an official cnblue&snsd videos. we have hamburgers on both sides who hate us. yes my friends. i will use the word "hate" haha
  • 2> wait for a goguma fanmade video to be made (about a certain song) and spazz like crazy coz u know its our territory. but for some god forsaken reason, hamburgers dwell even on our sacred grounds and create havoc so... u decide what to do. just be mature unless they are being forceful. our turn to 'shoo em.
  • 3> as mentioned above, dont directly flag yongseo on their personal accounts. dont tag etc. this thread does it best for us anyway, also to refrain from hurtful comments. made my mistake of reading comments, better to just watch and see posts then spazz here
  • 4> you can cross enemy lines but be a ninja. only scout, dont attack. clear mind and goguma heart is ur best infiltration weapons. just roll ur eyes if u see their comments. lol

Edited by glamrockr69

@lovegirl92 As always unnie, your posts are always so insightful. I wish soompi still had other buttons other than like and had insightful and lol like before.

You're so right. Even after 5 years, we still don't know the official status of Yongseo. The only thing we can say for sure is that they are friendly with one another. How friendly depends on how you look at the situation and judge for yourself, but none of us can confidently say that we know the two are together together in that sense. 

As fans, we should be respectful and even if hamburgers try to start something to rile us up, we should be the bigger person and walk (or log off) away. 

as a goguma yongseo shipper, iam in dire need of a TON of patience from hamburgers. unlike the kinder unnies in this ship i have low *B*S* tolerance to them, but iam less likely to dive in a spazz fight these days, "only if provoked" i would. or they would call seo unnecessary  "names" then i will. most of the time you see me rant about something here and there. and the kinder/calmer gogumas can fizzle me down. its just a wonderwall to me how they can be so obnoxious to us. they strip goguma's the right to just being a fan of yong and seo. why? we support and love them as much as u do? enjoy their music as much as they do, although as a goguma we always have this thought (was the song for seo?) best keep those thoughts to ourselves or just ask in the thread. they can be a real pain ya know. we are the same people who sh-Eat the same. what god given right do they have to "shoo" and drive us out in anything to support these artists we both like. as @lovegirl92 said. @AireenYH i dont usually reply to them (i just rant and irk here lol)

my advice:

• 1> dont post about yongseo or goguma in an official cnblue&snsd videos. we have hamburgers on both sides who hate us. yes my friends. i will use the word "hate" haha
  • 2> wait for a goguma fanmade video to be made (about a certain song) and spazz like crazy coz u know its our territory. but for some god forsaken reason, hamburgers dwell even on our sacred grounds and create havoc so... u decide what to do. just be mature unless they are being forceful. our turn to 'shoo em.
  • 3> as mentioned above, dont directly flag yongseo on their personal accounts. dont tag etc. this thread does it best for us anyway, also to refrain from hurtful comments. made my mistake of reading comments, better to just watch and see posts then spazz here
  • 4> you can cross enemy lines but be a ninja. only scout, dont attack. clear mind and goguma heart is ur best infiltration weapons. just roll ur eyes if u see their comments. lol

I definitely agree with the advice given. Staying out of the line of fire is the smartest thing to do and the ways listed above seem like the best way to achieve that. Let us all embrace Yongseo's philosophy ~ "The person with a kind heart is the ultimate winner"~

~Chu~ InGoPhaem <3:wub:

• Like 5