Vic Chou And Barbie Xu

Guest jurin

Guest veraciously

I've been watching Mars, just about to finish it... I love their chemistry in this drama, and am not really surprised that they were in other dramas AND that they're dating in real life.

Now to me that's fine, they're cute and if they're happy, that's great! I hope for the best for the couple.

I find it pretty interesting a lot of don't like this couple. Mostly I've run into positive opinions of actresses dating in real life - everyone just squees and is excited over the RL couples... I guess it's partly that some people love Vic OR Barbie but not both. Or because Meteor Garden and its sequel were such disappointments to certain viewers. Anyway, I'm not judging those who don't like 'em. I'm just saying it's interesting.

Btw, she doesn't look older than him! Wonder if it's just the height difference.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.Li-style

oh wow.....well...i never thuoght barbie was that cute >.> so....yeah...i also wanted to know about their relationship too though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest my_love_shy

i dislike her a lot! i think she is really annoying. but whatever to vic. i really thought him and his ex made a better couple then him and barbie.

Guest xTxHoAx

I was really shocked when i first found this out...but whatever floats their boat. This whole relationship thing still hasn't hit me yet.

Guest hsin531

Personally, I think they make a strange couple cause of the age difference, Barbie seems more like an older sister to him. But they look like they care about each other a lot and that's the most important thing. Good luck to them.

Guest shar_

sorry..personally, I don't Vic with Barbie Xu..she's older (6 Years) than him..

anyway, Vic is too hot for her..ewh...they don't look cute together..

Vic is 26 n Barbie is 31..Barbie don't look beautiful..she's juz got ordinary beauty

WOAH. He's 6 years older than her? *never knew that*

He actually looks better now than he EVER did before. -__-;;

And I'm not so sure about them as a couple - something about them bugs me. @_@

Guest lordofstones

They look great together, but I don't like Vic being with Barbie. Mainly because I know Barbie only wants to be with good looking guys. She've said before it doesn't matter if the guy's personality suck, as long as he is good looking. And I kid you not, she lives by that. That was how she got together with her previous boyfriend before Vic, because he was good looking (i beg to differ abt her ex bf being good looking, but a lot of people says he's good looking..and her ex bf has quite a bad attitude if you ask me)

She is so shallow, and she is quite a richard simmons if you know about the things she does and say. I do beilieve Vic really loves her so..... I kinda pity him when I start to wonder if Barbie really loves him or is she with him for just the looks AGAIN?

Guest Inconnu

^ Personally I think its a bit unfair to judge Barbie's character

like that. If you dont know her personally then I suggest you

not make comments like those. It is your opinions on what you

think about Barbie but it is unneccessary to bash on her, especially

since it IS a soompi rule. We are not allowed to bash artists on here,

whether you hate them or not..

Guest starcaption

I don't like her so... (even though I do like Meteor Garden I)

Eh...

And she named herself Barbie.......................................

>.<

Guest nelly

What I really don't understand is why are people saying that Vic is too good for Barbie? How could you say such things? Everybody deserves someone, Barbie and Vic are no exception! It's also not fair that you judge Barbie and claim that she has a bitchy attitude when you haven't even met her! A friend of mine met her with Alan Luo when they were promoting Love Corner recently and all she was blabbing about was how sweet and kind Barbie was!

Also, stop accusing them of 2-timing their exes because they really didn't. Media made it up! Vic clearly stated on an interview that their romance sparked when he was on an accident and she was the first person to arrive on the scene! Hsu Wei Lun and Vic broke up already and Barbie and Blue also broke three months before the accident! It was only right that Barbie broke up with Blue because he was not treating her like he should.

So why can't we just get on with our little lives and let them be!

Guest strawberric

they have a fairy tale relationship that everyone envys

including me~

TT____TT

always was a fan bout them

even when barbie was with jerry in M.G

but MARS just blew me away

<3 them.

Guest dianahah

Didn't know they were together and never would have thought of it.. even thought they were in dramas together.

They look like a really cute couple though. I looove those pictures of them on Mtv on page 1. So cute!!!~

Guest perfect

What I really don't understand is why are people saying that Vic is too good for Barbie? How could you say such things? Everybody deserves someone, Barbie and Vic are no exception! It's also not fair that you judge Barbie and claim that she has a bitchy attitude when you haven't even met her! A friend of mine met her with Alan Luo when they were promoting Love Corner recently and all she was blabbing about was how sweet and kind Barbie was!

Also, stop accusing them of 2-timing their exes because they really didn't. Media made it up! Vic clearly stated on an interview that their romance sparked when he was on an accident and she was the first person to arrive on the scene! Hsu Wei Lun and Vic broke up already and Barbie and Blue also broke three months before the accident! It was only right that Barbie broke up with Blue because he was not treating her like he should.

So why can't we just get on with our little lives and let them be!

I agree.

THey are happy and that should be all that matters.

I think they make a cute couple~ ^^

Guest ms.myles

i really love them! they look good together. they look really happy and i hope that they will be together forever. i also admire them for they have the courage to tell the public about their relationship. i guess they are really proud of what they have. did you also notice that this is the first time zaizai admitted to having a gf? i guess it says much about their relationship already. go vic and barbie!

Guest changsta

i think their cute together.

i watched tv shows that interviewed them seperately and they both said that they connected because even though he speaks really softly ... only barbie could understand his jokes and they became really close.

i think thats so cute....

Archived