Vic Chou And Barbie Xu

Guest jurin

Guest flycmagurl

aww...I totally wanted them to be together in MG and now that they're together in real life, i'm upset because i love vic more when he's single! lmao!!! :D It's breaking my heart !!! EEKS! lol, but wow, she's six years older than him? They do make a cute couple though. It's not a huge surprise that they're dating--but will they last? hahaha...idk. anywho.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're together??? I guess they match... personally i don't like either of them... the number one reason why i never watched Mars...

Guest MissMonika

Eh. I'm not really a fan of Barbie. Never really was. I saw both Meteor Garden and Mars, and never really cared for her too much. I always thought Vic was too young for her, or she was too old for him. It's only a few years, but still.

Oh well. It looks like they're happy so it's alright.

Guest samara

Vic is the closest F4 with Barbie, they became really good friends when they made meteor garden, she even made him her godbrother. that time Barbie's boyfriend is Blue Lan Zhen Long (who also appeared in meteor garden as dao ming shi's fake cousin). vic before admitted that he has a crush on barbie's younger sister, dee xu (who is now happily married and has a baby). then Hsu Wei Lun became vic's girlfriend after they worked in Love Storm, but they broke up i think a year later. When Vic and Barbie worked together for God Mars sometime in 2004, they became closer again. at that time Barbie's relationship with Blue is on the rocks and during their promotional tour for God Mars Barbie and Blue broke up. It was also that time when vic had a serious car accident in taiwan, where barbie was among the first person to rush to the scene and check if he's ok. vic saw how barbie really cared for him and he was so deeply touched and it all started there......

Maybe it's how it was reported in the newspapers (just guessing), but having a relationship with someone who you are grateful for bc they contacted u after ur accident???

And Vic liking Barbie's sister? <_< Barbie's sister seems like the bitchy type (by the way she acts) - can't believe he got such bad taste and somehow both of them appear the high maintenance 'princessy' types - I could so see them chuck a tantrum .

Although, I agree that Vic's not as innocent as he looks - there were rumors of him having a thing for the Korean actress (she was in Dae Jang Geum) in their drama 'Silence'? Cant remember her name.

Guest vanggirlie

i thought that barbie and dee both have their bitchiness at times (not necessarily always) but it fits them. i mean you can look at it in a good way or bad way. their bitchiness and confidence is good.

the thing with the korean actress and vic isn't what it seems. from what i've read at asianfanatics, they just have playful personalities and get along well so they joke and stuff (even tho they don't speak the same language). the press kind of made it seem like they were interested in each other romantically but i don't think so.

from what i've read of what others said (mostly from asianfanatics), vic and barbie started seeing each other romantically during or after they did the drama MARS (which i have to say that it was surprisingly good). i remember reading that vic comforted barbie at a hotel that they were staying at when they were filming. she was probably crying because of something to do with blue (whom i've fallen for since The Outsiders). they started seeing each other and broke up with their significant others.

from what i read, blue still wanted to stay with barbie and hsu wei lun still wanted to be with vic. i'm not too sure but i think vic started seeing barbie even before he broke up with hsu wei lun. newho, both were pretty heartbroken.

i'm pretty sure there's still more that we don't know...don't know the why.

Guest chuchi

Although, I agree that Vic's not as innocent as he looks - there were rumors of him having a thing for the Korean actress (she was in Dae Jang Geum) in their drama 'Silence'? Cant remember her name.

i think you are referring to Park Eun Hye. his co star in the new drama silence.

Guest xxflyingcookiez

I loved mars!! such a touching love serie

hahaha and meteor garden was awesome 2 :]

rawrr they do make a good couple

but i 4got who said Vic cant marry her cause she taking away his fame???

arg i think its onlii a rumour

Guest avii_ichigo09

i love this couple... i mean i never really cared before, but the look Vic always gives Barbie when she isn't looking is just so.. *giddy*

Guest chikashi

they become a couple?! wow... but when they visited phillipines... (i forgot wat yr but the meteor garden is still airing) she had a boyfriend then and i know that it isn't vic zhuo.... but her boyfriend is in the meteor garden too though he is just a supporting cast...

but they still make a great couple... especially on the drama mars.... they had a good chemistry in that drama! i love it!

Guest amydien

O_O

I didnt know they are a real either! That's so cool...

I wanted them to end up together in Meteor Garden, so I was VERY surprised when I saw this thread... :lol:

Thanks for posting the pics!

Guest lovesamz

Waaa, I had no idea Barbie was that much older than Vic, very interesting...the things you learn in forums, hehe. I actually don't have any opinion on the couple, just a little jealous, hehe. I just finished watching Mars and I started to fall for Vic a little.

Archived