Vic Chou And Barbie Xu

Guest jurin

Guest Sassy87

I remember watching their drama MARS couple years ago. Its my fav manga. I love them together!!! :) Didn't they marry already??

VicZhouBarbieHsu_a_051101.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nxtlvl

I'm not sure if this was true, but after he broke up with Megan Lai (or Xu Wei Lun, idk), Da S helped him get through depression and they got together...?

OMG :blink: i can't believe their really a couple!

its like all the dramas come true! lol, but i don't see anything wrong in them hooking up?

i think their a nice couple despite the age difference. if it was Vic the other way around people wouldn't

be complaining or probably might still just because they don't like Barbie :lol:. either way i think they are

cute together in the dramas they starred in together so not surprised that they actuallly are TOGETHER! lol.

awww..so cute and yes they compliment eachother well too.

and i think Vic Chou isn't TOO good for Barbie. she can hold her own. for example she's pretty with or without makeup and

have you seen her movie; i think its called "So Called First Love"? she looked absolutely amazing and different in the movie,

plus quite a different role for her too. so be happy people that he chose a beautiful and mature person to be with ;).

they're over already...it started in Mars not Meteor Garden...

EDIT. NVM i just realized this thread was from 2006.....who bumped it?

Archived