Vic Chou And Barbie Xu

Guest jurin

Guest Inconnu

I really love this couple. They are my favorite Taiwanese

ones so far. <3 Just look at how they look at one another. :blush:

939888284d3qf.gif

9399039925zm.gif

credits; asianfanatics

The rumours with Vic and his co-star in Silence (Park Eun Hye) is false.

PEH specifically stated in an article that she has no interest in Vic and that

they were only good friends. She said that she blessed both Barbie and Vic

and that he wasn't her type that she would like.

Currently they will be seperated for two months because Vic is doing his

new movie in HK (no break ups, just that they wont be seeing each other

for awhile).

-------------------------------------------------

Here's a small subtract from a recent interview that was conducted during the promotion of silence in beijing.

credits; LoveVSalways@asianfanatics

Q: People feel that you are now a lot happier, and by interviewing you today, I realize you can convey a conversation. Is this change due to the your stable and beautiful relationship? Your girlfriend Barbie is talk show host, she is strong with regard for articulate wise, and does this in certain extend influence the way you speak?

Vic: Before we were in a boy/girlfriend relationship, our relationship was already good just like sister and bother. At that time, I’ve learn a lot from her. She has always try to amend my foible such as my bad sitting posture, she would tell me in a small voice “straight up abit”. She is a big influence to me, to me she have become a very important part of my life. Hypothetically if my life is shape like a web/network, then she’ll be the heart/centre of that web. Given that there’s a little change in the relationship, then that entire web will be hugely affected. Because now our relationship is really stable and had gained a lot of blessing from the surrounding people, I’m more focused with things that I do. There may not be apparent change externally about me but inside I felt very satisfied, very stable. Now I could put my energy into work.

Q: What make your sister-brother relationship changed to a lover relationship?

Vic: I think that a relationship needs to be built upon the time & experience with each other slowly over a period of time. Barbie and I started as friend then we became good friend, to sis-bro to lovers, our relationship progressed slowly over time and at end of it, our relationship naturally progressed to being lover. That’s why now I feel really happy (content). I’ve never thought of or even want to imagine wanting to find a new girlfriend because I know I’ve already have a very compatible, a very nice girlfriend. I will cherish her.

Q: When you two are together, does Barbie seems more like an elder sister?

Vic: We mutually teach and learn from each other. Quite often when a person is acting, they will totally engross themselves into the character and this is the time a second party should give more an unbiased advice. That’s why we visit each other on the film set, to help understand and take some pressure away. There’s no such principle of whom being older will be ultimately be the decision maker in the relationship. It’s the matter of reason, which’s more reasonable then we’ll listen to whom.

Q: The way how you two handle your relationship has won a lot of blessing. I admired the way how you both try to become a normal couple, and admired the courage that you both candidly held hands while shopping.

Vic: From the beginning, our thoughts were not to intentionally hde the relationship or being high profiles. What are meant to happen, we’ll let it happen. In regard with the paparazzi, our attitude towards to them is if they wanted to follow and make headlines to sell their newspapers then let them be to publish it. We have nothing to hide, watching movies and shopping are only normal for couple to do. Once time have passed, they’ll find there’s no more news making value since everyone are accustom our way of living. That way we can live life the way we wanted to.

Q: Have your ever spend time with Barbie’s friends? They can be very loud at time.

Vic: Personally, I like being quite. (Q: So you think they are noisy?) Can’t describe them as being noisy, they just have endless topics to talk about. If her friends and my friends are to together, they’ll find that “is this what you call a gathering?” Because when I’m with my friends, we’ll just sit around, watch T.V, drink a little and don’t talk much for the entire afternoon. We enjoy that quietness but Barbie and her friends love to talk. I sometime participate in their conversations but most of the time I’m a listener.

Q: The one time you went on Dee’s Show (KangXi). She asked a lot of personal questions about you and Barbie. Did you expect it then?

Vic: I totally didn’t expect it. Before the filming, the producer just told me that they will ask a few questions about the relationship. So I kinda expect it, thought it’ll be just only a few questions. Haven’t thought that once the show start, they brought in a huge board with a lot of weird and hard questions. I was dumbfounded. But Dee is a very good show host, she just asked questions that she know what the audience wanted. She wouldn’t intentionally avoid sensitive questions just because we’re good friends. Actually, because we know each other so well that she’s more relaxed and asked questions that she’ll know that won’t upset me. We both understand that it’s part of a job so I don’t avoid answering questions, so I will chose to answer questions in an appropriate manner.

Q: Do you feel that since Dee has become a mother, she’s more womanly?

Vic: Womanly? Didn’t get a chance to that (laugh). Now she’s has a very good mother role model image. Every time I see her change her child’s nappy, that display of prudence and gentleness make me see warm and happy scene. She now has very merry family. I’ll take it as a goal for me to reach. I hope that in the future that I too have that happy family.

Q: Then have you set a date your and barbie’s wedding?

Vic: We’ve always take the relationship as in a manner of allowing fate to take its course. What are meant to happen, we don’t stop it from happening. What are not meant to happen, we won’t intentionally make it happen. If need said about the plan for the future, of course we both hoped that we’ll have a family.

Q: We always come across the word happiness, what’s your aspect in term of happiness.

Vic: I feel that happiness does not come easy. Sometime when I see an old couple who still enjoy holding hands then I feel that’s happiness. From a simple act, you can sense happiness and so much love…happiness is after all that simple.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her head looks really round it's so cute.

I LOL'ed at that :lol:

I never really thought Barbie was that goodlooking at all =/ but she looks really pretty in some of these pics. I never thought Vic was goodlooking either LOL I thought he was the ugliest out of F4 but he looks pretty darn hot in some of these pics XD

It's freaky how her boyfriend Blue looked so much like her co-actor Jerry O_O;; I mean the dimple on the same cheek, same skin tone, even the same height I believe O.O and they made him look even MORE like Jerry by doing the same hairstyle in Meteor Garden. How freaky, haha.

I'm not a big fan of either of these two but I hope they're happy(: I think they look cute together

Guest °..a²

i liked him with hsu wei lun WAAYY better, i was actually happy. and then now im just like eehh w.e.

but i heard he hurted hsu wei lun a lot. poor girl.

i was never really fond of barbie.

Guest Rainie

They're really cute together, she finally split with that other guy she's been dating.

I think they were really good friends in mg and mg2, and got really close in mars.

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

hmm my friend told me they got together one day.. yeah..i was..not that shocked? ._.; but i guess i was kind of when i saw MG? or fastforwaded everything in MG? :x i HATED MG to be hoest. when everyone was raving about it at school..i didn't understand..i heard it was good..so i thought.. ah ok..i 'll download and see. so when i finally do this year.. i was sthoroughly disappointed in plotline and acting skills. it was just so bad to me __ __; sorry if i offend anyone. but when i watched MG2 it seemd better? well i watched that on TV and the screen was good..but i didn't watch it all. but the acting imroved.

anyways..yeah i think Barbie is REALLY beautiful in SOME pictures but in some she can come off really old ._.; which is surprising. but i think Vic should pair up with someone else. i think the girl EunHye in Silence fitted better with him :X just because i loved the chemistry of that drama ><;;

Guest SaLina

i personally dont like barbie..dunno why....but i do think she's cute looking..just for some reason i dont like her..eheh maybe it was her crappy acting in meteor garden..eheh lol..but everyone else acted crappy too..but i love the rest of them..eheh welll nto them all..i love vic..probalby cuz he was lei/rei..eheh(forgot his name)..my fav character in there..hehe :D i personally dont like them togheter..oh well if they're happy my best wishes to them!! hehe :D

Guest stepbun

Well i like Lei and Sanchai in MG (i mean the relationship and so on), but i don't like them being a real couple :unsure: He's better be with hsu wei lun :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

it's so strange that when i looked at pics in MG, vic and barbie were always so far from each other..i guess fate really brought them together...^^ they looked not only great, but goregous together as a couple in Mars...

beautiful pictures, thanks for posting them...^__^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Alias1234ever

I love them together :) IMO, Barbie isn't that pretty but something about her makes her really unique and likable. Her character in MG was LOL hilarious :D I wanted her to end up with Dao Ming Si in rl, but now that I see her and Vic again, I'm rooting for them. The age difference doesn't matter; as long as they love each other. Btw, who is this Blue guy? Anyone have a pic?

Archived