Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Watch: Ji Chang Wook And Choi Tae Joon Show Off Their Aegyo Skills For “Suspicious Partner”

ji-chang-wook-choi-tae-joon.jpg

In a recent episode, Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon’s characters in “Suspicious Partner” drank together and showed some aegyo to Nam Ji Hyun’s character in their intoxicated state.

A new making video from SBS reveals all of the aegyo and intoxicated acting that didn’t make the cut for the episode. Nam Ji Hyun and the rest of the production crew couldn’t hold back their laughter at the two actors, as they not only show off their aegyo skills but also sing songs and play makeshift instruments together.

Meanwhile, “Suspicious Partner” experienced another spike in viewer ratings this week as the tension between Ji Chang Wook and Dong Ha’s characters intensifies. Plus, actor Choi Tae Joon celebrated his birthday today with the help of EXO’s Chanyeol.

Watch the video below!

Plus, check out another behind-the-scenes video that shows how that hospital bed kiss scene was made!

“Suspicious Partner” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!Suspicious-Partner_Soompi_610x130.jpg

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 7 July 2017

Instagram:

업무스트레스 방치구, 휴일 지창욱x강우.  인상펴라 방구얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Work stress Bang Chi Gu, rest day Ji Chang Wook x Kang Woo.  Don’t frown, Bang gu yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

오랜만 브로!!!!!!

Long time no see, bro!!!!!!

Weibo:
悠闲的一天!! 今天休息!!

A leisurely day!! Resting today!!

• Like 2

[Weibo Update] 10 July 2017

005rlxsogy1fhe4bk23mrj30ku112jy5.jpg?w=6

xiexie niman [爱你]  wanan [睡] 

Thank you all [爱你]  good night [睡][睡] 

005rlxsogy1fhe20y5vv8j30k00qowkf.jpg?w=6

Spoiler

005rlxsogy1fhe20wlqsij30k00qowjw.jpg?w=6005rlxsogy1fhe20ukhxrj30qo0qojxy.jpg?w=6005rlxsogy1fhe20t4m2yj30qo0qoteh.jpg?w=6

*A food truck was provided by one of Wook’s Chinese fan clubs today

Weibo Update 8:35am KST:
niman(x) [委屈]nimen…[委屈][委屈][委屈][委屈][委屈][委屈][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][挖鼻][挖鼻][挖鼻][挖鼻][挖鼻][悲伤][悲伤][悲伤][悲伤] 

*He is correcting the mistake he made in his earlier post where he wrote “niman” instead of “nimen (you all)”.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2017 at 9:51 AM, LoVeCartier said:

good news! who's from NYC? "Fabricated City" is going to show in NYC theater (SVA Theatre) on July 15th. click link for more detail. too bad one day only. :(

https://www.filmlinc.org/films/fabricated-city/

Hi LoVeCartier, his fans out there will get this rare chance to watch him on the big screen even just for a day.....I haven't watched this on the big screen but instead I bought my own DVD copy of this movie. My K-friend gave me a copy at first but I should point out that the last half of the movie wasn’t subbed properly so, I bought the DVD. There’s no romance in the movie, which is strange to me because I usually only watch romantic comedies and melo. This movie hit all the right spots with their action, plot, & funny scenes.  So if you have time for a nice action movie and a bit of comedy, check this one out. There are many other funny scenes throughout the movie. :tongue:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 3-9, 2017

dramaratings_2.jpg

It’s not news that Seven Day Queen continues to struggle in the land of the forgotten numbers, while Ruler—Master of the Mask saw a series high just short of 15.0%. For that matter, even Suspicious Partner also got to a series high of 9.4.
(This week is just full of series highs, isn’t it?)

Wednesday, July 5      
Seven Day Queen 11 KBS 4.4%
Ruler—Master of the Mask 33 MBC 12.6%
Ruler—Master of the Mask 34 MBC 13.6%
Suspicious Partner 33 SBS 7.2%
Suspicious Partner 34 SBS 9.2%
Thursday, July 6      
Seven Day Queen 12 KBS 4.6%
Ruler—Master of the Mask 35 MBC 12.8%
Ruler—Master of the Mask 36 MBC 14.9%
Suspicious Partner 35 SBS 8.0%
Suspicious Partner 36 SBS 9.2%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-3-9-2017/

“Suspicious Partner” Cast Members Display A Bright And Fun Atmosphere Off Camera

suspicious-partner-2.jpg

A look behind the scenes of “Suspicious Partner” shows that the filming set is full of fun and laughter.

On July 10, the drama’s production company revealed behind-the-scenes stills as a goodbye present for viewers.

Ji Chang Wook (No Ji Wook) and Nam Ji Hyun’s (Eun Bong Hee’s) chemistry in the drama was phenomenal. They showed 100 percent synchronization with their roles and exchanged their lines naturally. In one of the stills, they look into each other’s eyes, while in another, they burst out laughing.

In another image, Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon (Ji Eun Hyuk), and Hello Venus’s Nara (Cha Yoo Jung) have a conversation during a break. Choi Tae Joon even decides to help out Kim Ye Won (Prosecutor Na) and holds out a mic in front of her.

Lee Duk Hwa (CEO Byeon), Dong Ha (Jung Hyeon Soo), and Jang Hyuk Jin (Chief Bang) are all smiling from ear to ear in their respective photos.

The producers stated, “There are only four more episodes left until the last one. All of the actors and staff feel sad about this. We would like to thank our viewers for showering the drama with love, and we will do our best to show the best we can until the end.”

“Suspicious Partner” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!Suspicious-Partner_Soompi_610x130.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

[Drama] Showing the “fan love” for Ji Chang Wook

ljm_18_239_f1_eba19ceab3a0.jpg?w=600&h=4

There was a lot of fan support provided for Ji Chang Wook on the “Suspicious Partner” set over the past few months.  Glorious Entertainment has memorialised Wook’s journey through his filming with all of the ‘fan love’ shown towards him in their latest pictorial!

eab5acec84b11.jpg?w=600&h=360

Cherry blossoms fall
After autumn
With the snow

PART 1: Fan love to remember forever

ljm_18_1191_f1_eba19ceab3a0.jpg?w=600&h=

This “Suspicious Partner” shooting scene
For all the shooting staff including actors
Rice, snacks, coffee, tea, etc. ♥
I was cheered by many people.

ec9db4eab081eb8f84eca080eab081eb8f84.gif

Looking at all angles, learn how to have the fan love on the phone!

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/07/11/drama-showing-the-fan-love-for-ji-chang-wook/

• Like 1

[Breaking] Ji Chang Wook to enlist in the military on 14 August 2017

k2screencap02.jpg?w=600&h=338

According to the press release sent out by Glorious Entertainment earlier today (12 July), Ji Chang Wook has received his formal enlistment notice and will be reporting on 14 August 2017 to begin his military service.

Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting as an active-duty soldier and begin his basic training at the Army Training Centre in Cheorwon County, Gangwon Province.  After completing his basic training, Wook will be officially assigned to a post to fulfill the rest of his 21-month mandatory service, with an anticipated discharge date sometime in late May of 2019.

Through his agency, Ji Chang Wook asks for our support and encouragement so that he can return more mature and at a deeper level after his discharge.   Although we knew this day would eventually arrive sooner than later, it still leaves us with heavy hearts.  We here at Ji Chang Wook’s Kitchen can only request that Wook stay safe, stay strong, and come back as quickly as possible to our lives… and our small screens.  Good luck, Actor Ji! 

look3small.jpg?w=600&h=312

Credit:  Glorious Entertainment

• Like 1

***OMG - so soon, so near................. enlistment date has been set as an active-duty soldier. It breaks my heart reading the news. But, so NICE that Ji Chang Wook will have his final fanmeeting with fans before his enlistment on July 22. Serve well! :(

• Like 1

[Instagram Update] 13 July 2017

wook11.png?w=600&h=602

수상한 파트너 촬영… 끝!!!!!!!! 수고하셨습니다!! 우리팀도 모두 수고했어!!! #촬영 #끝

Suspicious Partner filming… end!!!!!!!! Thank you for your trouble!! We’ve all worked hard on our team!!! #filming #end

wook2.png?w=600&h=600

• Like 1

*** Looking forward to see him perform on this show. :tongue:

Ji Chang Wook To Sing With Duo 2BiC On “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

Ji-Chang-Wook-2BiC.jpg

Ji Chang Wook is currently preparing a special performance with male duo 2BiC ahead of his military enlistment in August.

According to sources at KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” Ji Chang Wook will be participating in the July 18 recording of the show. They also added, “He will be performing with 2BiC, who he is personally friends with. However, they haven’t yet decided on what song they will sing.”

Considering that Ji Chang Wook has appeared in musicals like “The Days” and “Jack The Ripper,” it will be interesting to see what song he will perform to showcase his vocal talent. The actor is also set to open up about his upcoming enlistment, which will take place on August 14, during his interview for the show.

What song would you like to hear Ji Chang Wook sing?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** Sigh..........this will be his last drama prior his MS. He  said in past interviews that he doesn't believe that the absent period will have too much of an effect on his career. :tongue:

"Suspicious Partner" Nam Ji-hyeon and Ji Chang-wook kiss

photo867260.jpg

Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyeon reunited with a kiss and Dong Ha turned out to be an attacker in a gang rape.

Jeong Hyeon-soo's (Dong Ha) past came out on the latest episode of the SBS drama "Suspicious Partner".

Eun Bong-hee (Nam Ji-hyeon) and Bang Gye-jang (Jang Hyeok-jin) started going after Jeong Hyeon-soo's (Dong Ha) past and got closer to the gang rape case. The detective in charge screwed up his face as if he didn't want to remember then and said, "I caught all those bad guys and handed them over to the prosecutors but the case was disposed". Eun Bong-hee asked who the prosecutor of the case was.

It was Jang Moo-yeong (Kim Hong-pa). Eun Bong-hee went to him and asked for an apology. He asked if that would do and she said, "Not for free. I heard you were in charge of one of Jeong Hyeon-soo's cases before? You let the rapists go free. Tell me about that".

photo867261.jpg

Eun Bong-hee told Noh Ji-wook (Ji Chang-wook) everything. Park So-yeong was the victim of special rape. Eun Bong-hee said, "A few of the rapists had wealthy parents and they tried to cover up their crimes". Not long after, victim Park So-yeong killed herself and the prosecutor in charge was Jang Moo-yeong.

Noh Ji-wook said he was going to book Jang Moo-yeong for rape and shocked everyone. Min Yeong-hoon, the person responsible for Jeong Hyeon-soo's hit-and-run accident witnessed that everyone was in on the plot. Noh Ji-wook misread Park So-yeong's diary intentionally and Jeong Hyeon-soo claimed it was wrong. He retold the rape scene like he remembered it clearly. Noh Ji-wook questioned him about remembering so well and stimulated Jeong Hyeon-soo as one of the rapists.

Jeong Hyeon-soo fell for it and told him where the evidence was. The truth went like this; Jeong Hyeon-soo was in the lowest position of the gang and had a crush on Park So-yeong. However, he participated in the crime against his crush so he distorted his memory in disbelief and became the judge himself, murdering the rest of the attackers.

Meanwhile, Eun Bong-hee and Noh Ji-wook overcame everything and reunited with a kiss.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mellinadear said:

He's leaving, he's leaving. :cry:

I knew this day would come but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon. 

Hi mellinadear, ye, I thought so, too - that it's so soon................Can’t wait for his Seoul concert soon. I heard that tickets were sold out one minute after they went on sale, which led to the scheduling of a second date.:tongue:

• Like 3

July 13, 2017

Actor Ji Chang-wook to Begin Mandatory Military Service

2017071301262_0.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook will enlist in the Army next month to fulfill his mandatory military service.

The star's agency said on Wednesday that Ji will enter boot camp in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province on Aug. 14 to undergo weeks of basic combat training and begin his 21-month military duty.

"Ji is in his 10th year as an actor, and since his debut in 2008, he worked diligently on TV, in movies and on the musical stage to broaden his scope," the agency added. "He will try his best to finish his service honorably."

The actor wrapped up his last TV series earlier this week before enlisting.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

Actor Ji Chang-wook will enlist in the Army next month to fulfill his mandatory military service.

The star's agency said on Wednesday that Ji will enter boot camp in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province on Aug. 14 to undergo weeks of basic combat training and begin his 21-month military duty.

:unsure::bawling:  He will be sent to the border....ohh my poor Wookie.  Some ppl so lucky get posted in Gangnam district as office man and still have fans fanling over him all the time

• Like 2