Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook at the VIP Premier of "The Treacherous" 051815 :wub:

Photos by: JCW _TEN

00670Vqxgw1es8vf0b3dfj31e00xcn20.jpg

00670Vqxgw1es8vf1kiesj31e00xcjwc.jpg

00670Vqxgw1es8vf2n3p0j31e00xcaf0.jpg

00670Vqxgw1es8vf3bzzrj31e00xctd5.jpg

00670Vqxgw1es8vf4a9xaj31e00xc0y7.jpg

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut the logo.

Edited by Maja
  • Like 10

[Event] Ji Chang Wook attends VIP screening of “Ganshin”

2015051819525193400.jpeg?w=600

On 18 May 2015, Ji Chang Wook came out to support his hyung Joo Ji Hoon by attending the red carpet VIP premiere of his movie “Ganshin” (“The Treacherous”) at the Seoul Lotte World Cinema in Sincheon, Songpa-gu.

Directed by Min Kyu Dong (who previously worked with Joo Ji Hoon on the movie “Antique Bakery”), “Ganshin” is the story of Joseon’s tyrant Prince Yeonsangun (Kim Kang Woo), who exploits his subjects for fame, fortune and carnal pleasure instead of governing.  His seemingly loyal retainer Im Sung Jae (Joo Ji Hoon) is actually in control of the Prince and all government dealings for his own benefit (hence, the title of “The Treacherous” or "Treacherous Subject").  A woman chosen from amongst 10,000 throughout the kingdom for Prince Yeonsangun’s harem (Lim Ji Yeon) has her own mysterious motives for entering the palace.

Continue reading:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/18/event-ji-chang-wook-attends-vip-screening-of-gansin/

• Like 10

Wow! Our awesome guy reached 1 million followers on instagram. 

iWRIFLY.jpg

Congratulations, Ji Chang Wook!

One last HD photo for today from the VIP film event. A large picture, beautifully taken. :wub:

8729815420d95a98da51662082c08fe31d8dc807

cr: as tagged

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 15

[Eng Sub] 20150518 Zui Hallyu Vol. 31 – Ji Chang Wook

sina cover

Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview with Sina when he visited China recently, and the video was released today as part of Sina’s Zui Hallyu/最韩流 series (literally translated as Most Hallyu) which zooms in on Korean celebrities.

In the video, he answers mostly the same generic questions that he has been asked many times before, so none of these should sound new to those who have been dutifully following his various interviews, although his response at the last part did surprise me a little. Hmm…

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/19/eng-sub-20150518-zui-hallyu-vol-31-ji-chang-wook/#more-9445

• Like 14

Tons of thanks to Cherkell and Gabby for Sina Interview's EngSub. You guys are so fast <3

I really enjoyed this interview. There are many interesting questions, maybe because some of them were sent to Sina by fans. About his next project, looks like he hasn't decided it yet. I guess the "Modified City" movie didn't pull through then. Either way i'm glad he's taking time to consider those casting offers carefully.

And i couldn't stop laughing at his "I don't know" when being asked whether he liked girl groups or not. Tsk tsk Wookie ah, we know you do :lol:

@sia3 omo that gif screams adorableness. He's just silly cute.

Wookie ah, Congrats on 1 Million Followers!!!!!

Edited by amyanhn
  • Like 11

Ji Chang Wook at the VIP Premier of "The Treacherous" 051815 :wub:

OMO!!! I like these close-ups!!! :wub:

005TDW0Cjw1es96wz7v9xj30rh0kjq7d.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96wwsrryj30rl0kngp3.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96wxlsxyj30rg0kb78i.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96wyce3zj30rd0kjwin.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96x00z5jj30rn0kfaf0.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96x0w1dfj30rg0ki42o.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vem07zj30rj0kqtcx.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vfwrb8j30rf0kdq71.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vgtwt7j30rj0kr780.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vhp7qjj30rk0kmtd4.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96viogs0j30rp0kdaed.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vjewhxj30rg0klads.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vkbrocj30r70kdgps.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vlc55xj30r90kpwil.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1es96vm9qwsj30rb0khq6w.jpg

photos by Jummida via JCW1RUWA

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut the logo.

Edited by Maja
  • Like 11

Guest minksquared

Tons of thanks to Cherkell and Gabby for Sina Interview's EngSub. You guys are so fast <3

I really enjoyed this interview. There are many interesting questions, maybe because some of them were sent to Sina by fans. About his next project, looks like he hasn't decided it yet. I guess the "Modified City" movie didn't pull through then. Either way i'm glad he's taking time to consider those casting offers carefully.

And i couldn't stop laughing at his "I don't know" when being asked whether he liked girl groups or not. Tsk tsk Wookie ah, we know you do :lol:

@sia3 omo that gif screams adorableness. He's just silly cute.

Wookie ah, Congrats on 1 Million Followers!!!!!

​Yes, thank you so much to Cherkell and Gabby for the interview. Started my day off with that video :) I cannot begin to reiterate just how much I appreciate those videos you have helped subbed. It really helps us know him better. Although, the questions have been repeated many times, I still enjoy watching him answer them :P

@amyanhn me too! I laughed along with him when he was asked about his favorite girl group. Such a cutie! And that question about going public if he ever dates :D:D:D 

Edited by minksquared

@rrmski and @Maja you just killed me with those HDs hahaha....Thanks for the pics!! 

@CherKell Thank you for the ENGSUB of Sina interview

@sia3 & @kanyaprasetyo Totally agreed with you that fans do take better pictures of him. Some of the press pics I saw were just terrible!! Anyway, despite this fact, he was amazingly handsome last night and yes all the time in fact hahaha...

• Like 9

@sia3 That teaser is such a killer. Thank you.

Been watching it for several times now and gonna watch several times more hahaha. Can't wait to grab a copy. Just hope that the photos will not be over photoshopped like the one before (you know which one I'm talking about right?)

• Like 9