Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@cmoirae2 thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Your encounter with him actually encouraged me to go to his fanmeet this summer. Hopefully my parents will agree before the tickets go on sale T__T

So Wookie will have his last musical performance on May 31. The next time we get to see him on a musical play will probably be after his enlistment, 2 or 3 years from now. Thinking about that makes me so sad :(

• Like 8

For a split second, little Wolfie was in danger!!! :sweatingbullets:

lol...that guy has his hand between wookie's legs..lucky fella :wub:   i think wookie was shock abit & push the guy's hand away

Edited by renaoh
  • Like 4

Seriously, that is scary. And he's with a kid for crying out loud​ ​:crazy:.If he wants an autograph, there's a better way to do it.

no doubt he was a little too enthusiastic, but i think he was trying his best for his son to try to get wookie's attention i can see him still holding on to his son's hand and his son was holding a piece of paper. 

• Like 4

HQjXFCN.jpg

@sia3 thanks for sharing the fan videos of the deleted scenes and for translating the luggage scene, I wished they had shown him gifting the hosts with his hand drawn pictures of them, he must have spent hours preparing them! 

• Like 11

@CherKell thanks for the foodie tip ... if i have to be brave and try the blood sausage soup, it has to be authentic and good :-)   and yes, puppy has been graceful to still accommodate his fans but of course the dynamics has changed in the last 6 months and i will not be surprised if security becomes tighter in the coming months ... his popularity has skyrocketed in recent months and will no doubt continue until he leaves for MS ... when i was in the hotel, i chanced upon big bodyguard  standing in front of the elevator at the hotel annex having a discussion with one of the hotel staff and it looks like they were looking into an alternate option to get out of the hotel (like taking the back door) ... fans started assembling and in addition, there were some guests at the wedding who probably heard that puppy was in the hotel and decided to hang out in the lobby as well ... so there were more people on sunday compared to the previous day ... i am glad they opted to go through the hotel lobby ... although it was crowded ... soi must say ... i was lucky ... really lucky ... to see him up close on saturday sans the crowd ...

@amyanhn if you get the chance, go for it ... but definitely see a musical at some point ... and most likely it will be after MS :-(... some fans who have seen him perform (and believe it or not i met 1 who saw The Days for around 50 times and most other fans I've met watched it for 10 times at least) said he has improved his singing over time ... i was mesmerized hearing him sing live ... voice so soothing ... i was being moved to a transcendental state ... 

@renaoh the stars have aligned to my favor ... not expecting this but it really feels great when good things happen when you least expect it :-)

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 11

@cmoirae2 - from a lot of comments here, we got to see & hear that our boy do used/wear the gifts that the fans gave to him. it makes his fans loved him more when he shows them he appreciated their gifts by wearing it in public.  if he wears something i gave him, i know i would die & go to heaven heeheehee.  

• Like 6

2015.05.18 Ji Chang Wook Updates Weibo/IG

IG: 안녕  #오랜만에 #극장 #재밌겠다

Annyeong #been a while #returning to theater #very interesting

수정 오랫만에(x) 오랜만에(o) 제길.. 한글을 사랑하자 창욱아.. 감사합니다:)

11247660_861483400592755_460825877_n.jpg

WEIBO: 오랫만에 영화보러 가요!! 久违地去看电影咯!! It has been a while I am going to a movie!!

005RlXsOjw1es8jgio5mej30dc0hsgmq.jpg

005RlXsOjw1es8jgj5xkuj30dc0hsmxz.jpg

Edited by sia3
Having spoiler tag format issue!
  • Like 14

More pics of the movie premiere.

Look like we will have HD pics by IDEALTYPE0705 as well! :)

0062wLqajw1es8mapjfwqj30ns0zkwm6.jpg

0062wLqajw1es8mat3ha1j30ob0zkn5l.jpg

0062wLqajw1es8mavm132j30nn0zk463.jpg

0062wLqajw1es8mazko4mj30ny0zk10q.jpg

0062wLqajw1es8mb40dm0j30n00zkguv.jpg

0062wLqajw1es8mb6tbodj30m90zkjx6.jpg

cr: IDEALTYPE0705

And from Muzzy... :D I can't wait!

0064sMVgjw1es8mj0yzbkj30hs0e2q4y.jpg

0064sMVgjw1es8mj3gw5ij30hs0g5wh0.jpg

0064sMVgjw1es8mj2ljztj30hs0dtdh8.jpg

0064sMVgjw1es8mj1uppbj30hs0d5ac6.jpg

cr: Muzzy

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 13

2015.05.18 SINA INTERVIEW WITH JI CHANG WOOK

Wookie, are you trying to kill me today???

CFSQd-BVEAEavWp.jpg:large

Sina asked much better and interesting questions! Unfortunately, I am going to leave the translations in someone else's good hand(s) this time, because I think it'd be best to directly translate from Korean to English and Chinese to English (thus avoiding lost in translations). Also, he's totally trolling us with the last Q&A. Tsk! *side-eyeing you, JCW*

source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2015-05-18/doc-iawzuney5781428.shtml

Edited by sia3
  • Like 16