Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

OMG!! Glorious really know what fans want to see..haha!! I didn't wanna laugh when i saw him fell off the stage like that but, it was just funny the way he did it. If i didn't know better i would have thought he was jumping into the pool!!! But I'm just so glad that he wasn't injured badly or anything. Everyone's face on the stage was so shocked....they didn't know what to do either. I really love how he improvised that scene...just too cute :) 

Thank you @Sia3 & @rrmski for the HDs!! Love 'em :lol:

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

Hmmm I tried quoting the post @sia3 posted on Changwook bent over his artwork but it came out all wrong and I can't remove the picture in the reply section. Anyway, that's such an adorable picture of him. Like a little boy :wub:

Oh I was gonna say, anyone of you noticed he has a rather good chinese penmanship! I swear his writing is so much more 'natural' than mine ever was! Is there anything that this cutie can't do???? :D

Instagram Update!

Translation: Fan Meeting! Preparing music !!!!! #Expect #Fan Meeting #music #GEEKSHOP #FGF #ltaly

Weibo Update!

005RlXsOjw1es2yfr467qj30ey0hsact.jpg

팬미팅 준비!!!! 합주ee9095.pngee9095.png 기대해주세용!!ee8486.pngee8486.png

粉丝见面会准备!!!! 合奏ee9095.pngee9095.png 敬请期待哦!!ee8486.pngee8486.png

Preparing for fan meeting!!!! Look forward to the ensemble!

Firstly, so handsome :wub: Secondly, is he preparing music for fan meeting? Wow, awesome! :D

(I apologize if the translation isn't accurate.)

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 12

Ji Chang Wook NGs from Daegu “The Days” performance

Screenshot00067

You may remember Ji Chang Wook’s Instagram post from 5 April 2015 where he wrote that a few ‘mishaps’ had occurred during the matinee performance of “The Days” while he was performing “My Song” (the ‘Lalalalala’ song).  Glorious Entertainment must have decided those ‘mishaps’ were too good to keep under wraps, and shares a small video of his NGs (“no good” or “outtakes”) of that performance for us fans!

Translation here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/14/video-ji-chang-wook-ngs-from-daegu-the-days-performance-2/

• Like 12

@CherKell : Million thanks for the great translation! :) The editing of the NG video is funny and it's becoming even more funny thanks to the subtitles. I just gotta love JCW for this video. In fact, my love for him is growing every day. No matter if he's acting in a drama or musical, his ad-lib and improvisations are simply sensational. In this video in particular, it's not easy to make such a fast comeback after a dangerous situation and it's probably not easy to add it into the act so naturally and humorously like he did. I really loved it that they added: "It’s fine to watch this repeatedly!" So cool! I personally watched it so many times already. :D I'm so very thankful to Glorious for sharing all the amazing pictures and videos.

And now... More Happy Camp. I hope you guys are not getting tired from all the photos!

65d282d7gw1es2xxnxve4j20rs0gqn0i.jpg

65d282d7gw1es2xxoe9jxj20rs0hswhw.jpg

65d282d7gw1es2xxoui4cj20rs0hzdji.jpg

65d282d7gw1es2xxpc3o7j20rs0i5n0q.jpg

65d282d7gw1es2xxpt1krj20rs0h2whw.jpg

65d282d7gw1es32qgmm5qj20rs0hhdig.jpg

65d282d7gw1es32qh26rbj20rs0grad7.jpg

65d282d7gw1es32qhj1x9j20rs0icn0d.jpg

cr: sky淚雨卄雨琪

• Like 9

@rrmski: oh no....never getting bored of receiving those lovely pics or anything about uri Puppy. Thanks rrmski :wub:. With all these great things, I feel likes we're getting closer to him, at least in my mind :P

And also send a big THANK to Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen for the video's translation and recap.

Glorious, as alway, they're super cool with their updates! :wub:

• Like 6

Thanks all for the lovely updates <3

@sia3 i so adore that picture. He just looks innocently cute. I cropped the text part and set it as my phone lock screen kekeke

@rrmski trust me we would never get tired of seeing his pictures. The more JCW, the better ^^

How i love the way he bends his back while drawing. That's just so real and endearing since i do exactly the same. My mom scolds me all the time, but old habits die hard haha :D

And so thankful that Glorious decided to share his "The days" accident video. Can't help but laughing when he fell off the stage. But i'm glad he was okay and went on with performance quickly. Big applause to our Wookie <3

• Like 9

Guest FleurdeLys101

@CherKell thanks for the translation of the NG captions. It just made the video 100x funnier. I second your theory that this video is all Bangchigu, the emoticon at the end is a dead giveaway, its exactly how Chigu would look like if he's an emoji:D

Ji-weekend is coming up eh? Jinju musical, so lots of fantaken pics and fancams plus there's Happy Camp. Omo, there goes my hard drive...

To everyone have a great day!

Edited by FleurdeLys101

@amyanhn - OMO! You are killing me... *DEAD* - those are gorgeous pics with new, shorter haircut. ^ ^ I want it without TopStarNews watermark there though... tsk those annoying watermarks!

Edit: HA! I knew it! Wookie's FM includes Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan. (source: 韩流音悦Tai) Woo Hoo!!! Good food in Taiwan & Japan! *Slurps*

I'm pretty sure Korea is one of them indefinitely, the rest perhaps Shanghai and/or Beijing.

MORE HAPPY CAMP

by HealerjiCN (Jessie Jing)

0061e4Zrgw1es3i6cl3ilj318g0p0n42.jpg

0061e4Zrgw1es3i6dx7jnj318g0p012a.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es3i6f1ji9j318g0p07br.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es3i6fz92nj318g0p0gr5.jpg

Edited by sia3
  • Like 12

@sia3 haha i legit squealed when those pics popped up on my twitter feeds. Please update us if you find ones without the watermarks ^__^

Is anyone here planning to go to his fanmeets? I'm so tempted but sadly my budget won't allow it T__T

• Like 6

@Maja

They are playing a game (on the screen says "Be quiet") that they have to do everything quietly. I supposed if they achieve it, that person is the winner. Didn't Wookie was going to ride a bicycle through something in the preview? But then I'm not sure if that's this game...

• Like 10

@ReemKanabta

That lady just happens to be in the same elevator as Wookie. She also said having met so many Korean Oppa, Wookie is the nicest and the most polite. Also his complexion is good, very tall and his Chinese speaking is quite accurate. Wookie even initiated a handshake with her. Her last comment is that no wonder he becomes famous.

@sia3 -   That lady is so lucky hor.....I would have thought that wookie & his entourage would have taken the whole lift themselves instead of sharing it with the public.  If I share the same lift with wookie, I think I would have fainted :)

• Like 8