Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

55 minutes ago, kanyaprasetyo said:

Look, he wore DC United tracksuit! I wonder who give him that? Or if he buy tracksuit randomly?

That kit was presented to him by @cmoirae2 during her trip to Jinju earlier this year.  Between that, the Manchester City, and the Team USA and San Jose Earthquakes kit I gifted him earlier, Wook's amassing quite an impressive footy jersey wardrobe now.  :D

• Like 6

11 hours ago, cookiesncream123 said:

I am not happy with the stylist of Mr. Right at the moment. Saw some promotional pics and the bangs parted in the middle has got to go. :huh: In my humble opinion, there ain't anybody who looks good in that hairstyle. 

Since Wook's playing twins, I assume the stylist had to differenciate the two boys in more ways than just their clothing and mannerisms.  The hair is usually the last part (no pun intended) to be tampered with. :crazy:

The report on the "Mr. Right" press conference is up in that forum.  Everyone have a great day!

696a360bjw1ez9g10b0kwg2088048npd.gif?w=6

• Like 5

True. I just wish the stylist gave the less important twin - the one that is not Mr. Right - this very unappealing hair. One never sees this short front hair curtain style on leading men, and I dare say I haven't seen it on a 2nd lead either. Sorry. I just find it upsetting that they'd do this to such a good-looking guy.

• Like 1

[Update] Ji Chang Wook’s “Be With You” Shenzhen concert

Glorious Entertainment has announced that the Shenzhen concert has been postponed indefinitely in light of the recent landslide in Shenzhen. The organisers are still working out the ticket refund process.

• Like 1

[Instagram/Weibo Update 2] 24 December 2015

https://jichangwookkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/20151224vid.mp4

Tomorrow is Christmas.. Hahahahahaha [泪][泪][泪] but I have to work even on Christmas.. [困] 

*Note: He misspelled gongzuo (work) as gongzou.

Instagram:
오랫만
나는 열심히 촬영중!!!!!!!

It’s been a long time.
I’m working hard on filming!!!!!!!

• Like 3

[Music] Ji Chang Wook’s Chinese album “Be With You” purchase details

1916609_1710693372487068_518923925728499

Ji Chang Wook’s Chinese album “Be With You (陪你/Pei Ni)” is now available for purchase in hardcopy! 

His Chinese agency has made the album available for international purchase on their official Taobao shop. Each album is priced at 52 Yuan (excluding shipping) and comes with a poster, photobook and 3 photo cards.

The album contains 3 songs:
1. 陪你 (Be With You)
2. 幸福的定律 (Rule of Happiness)
3. 星晴 (Starry Night) – Korean remake of Jay Chou’s hit song

The album can be ordered from here >>> LINK

12373386_1710693402487065_80597084381039

12400955_1710693429153729_8006131687143912392025_1710693349153737_771369698626903910_1710693449153727_182098549150242470

If you are unsure of how to order through Taobao, please refer to our previous tutorial for his 2016 calendar as the steps are similar. Unlike the calendar, the album is available for Taobao direct shipping, so the shipping cost should be cheaper this time around.

Perhaps this can be a Christmas present for yourself? Happy shopping!

• Like 5

[Eng Sub] Ji Chang Wook “Mr Right” interview with iFensi

ifscov

Ji Chang Wook had an exclusive interview with Chinese entertainment site ifensi after the “Mr Right” press conference yesterday.

The interview was streamed live on ifensi, and fans were able to leave questions for him online and answer a quiz. In the interview, he spoke of the difficulties of filming in China and learning Chinese. Watch the video for more!

ifensicap007.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1

• Like 5

On 12/24/2015 at 5:16 PM, cookiesncream123 said:

True. I just wish the stylist gave the less important twin - the one that is not Mr. Right - this very unappealing hair. One never sees this short front hair curtain style on leading men, and I dare say I haven't seen it on a 2nd lead either. Sorry. I just find it upsetting that they'd do this to such a good-looking guy.

I think his stylist has lurked this forum and read your your wish. Here is his new hair:

Embedded image permalink

12353833_566504606831115_510587425_n.jpg

cred: as labelled

Yeah, he looks much better when his whole forehead is exposed because he has very nice eyebrows and bright eyes! :wub: I like his hairstyle, fashion, image in his first concert in Chongquing last month. The middle part curtain hairstyle makes him look young, cute and playful, but he looks the most gorgeous and manly with the formal updos kind of hairstyle. :P

• Like 8

Thank you @cherkell for the info on purchasing his mini album. However, today I try to purchase it and it seemed that they are out of stock or something cuz the result returned saying "Sorry, this Baby has Been temporarily off the Shelf, you CAN Stroll the other Baby". (auto translate from my computer)  :bawling:  Is there any other links that i can purchase his CD from? Thank you.  

• Like 4