Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] Ji Chang Wook performs at Lonsdale fan meeting in Hangzhou

Ji Chang Wook held a fan meeting in conjunction with Lonsdale in Hangzhou last night, which was attended by about 2000 people.

The event was not part of the This Is JCW Asia Tour, but was more of a promotional event of sorts for Lonsdale. Attendees had to purchase Lonsdale T-shirts to attend the show. The Lonsdale T-shirts designed by Ji Chang Wook were also on sale at the event.

Under the theme of “No Strangers”, a fashion show was held to introduce Lonsdale’s new clothing collection. It was also announced that Lonsdale will be having a charity project to help children in China with mental disabilities, and Ji Chang Wook was more than willing to have a part in it. According to a notice previously released by Glorious, part of the proceeds from the event is expected to be donated for this cause.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/09/13/event-ji-chang-wook-performs-at-lonsdale-fan-meeting-in-hangzhou/

• Like 13

Ji Chang Wook with Sung Hyun Soo.

In Hong Kong??

My memory is failing but I notice he posted several Ji Chang Wook's pics and other celebs. Is he one of the manager during Healer? The one from Namoo Actors? Or he just happens to know lots of celebs? I wonder...

• Like 10

@kanyaprasetyo , I guess Sung Hyun Soo is Yoo Ji Tae's manager, and they work for Namoo Actors agency. There is another pic posted on his IG that was taken at the Lonsdale fan meeting. Maybe he accompanied with JCW to Hangzhou, and then came back to Korea with him. I'm not sure why they don't go back straight to Korea but had to stop by Hong Kong airport (?). Is there any business that JCW needs to do there? :huh: I'm quite surprised that Sung Hyun Soo is quite close to JCW and manager Bang (I saw a pic of him and Bang Chigu and his puppy on his IG). 

• Like 8

Hi...just want to share this crossword puzzle I made regarding JCW. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and tell me what you think:). I know this is a simplistic way to describe him...to be honest, its difficult to. I just eked out the basic infos about him with the recent ones.

2b38f4

Edited by pagesleigh
add to text
  • Like 11

September 14, 2015

Ji Chang-wook’s love not ‘based on nationality’

Over 2,000 fans gathered in China to see actor Ji Chang-wook, according to local media outlets Monday.

During his first meeting in China, which was held in Hangzhou, he presented Koreans songs and shared his thoughts about China.

Ji said he often visits Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website, although he is not able to leave many comments because of his poor Chinese.

”I recently started learning Chinese and I want to meet you with more fluent Chinese,“ he said.

Asked about whether he would date someone in China like actor Song Seung-heon, he said, “If I fall in love, nationality doesn’t matter,” bringing roars of cheers from his fans.

Ji also said he is a fan of the Chinese dish xiaolongbao, a type of steamed bun.

Local media outlets compared his fan meeting with that of actor Kim Soo-hyun, saying that Ji appeared friendlier to his fans, although his Chinese was not fluent.

His Korean drama “Healer,” which went off the air in February in South Korea, has been gaining popularity in China.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 14

The Konus pics look so nice!

Recent pic. It looks like it was taken when he came out of the restroom. LOL

source: http://m.blog.naver.com/qkqh505/220481207264

Hi nploan, wahhh.........he came out from the restroom indeed! Hahaha - Poor him - he has no privacy at all that even his going to the washroom is being stalked upon.  Does really being a celebrity deserves this? :P Thanks for sharing the picture.

Edited by willenette
  • Like 7

Hanryu Pia's CF for their 31 October 2015 issue, featuring either the last (or next-to-last installment; the articles were scheduled for four issues at first) of their "Elements of Ji Chang Wook" serial.  On sale at all the usual spots from 19 September!

• Like 11