Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Thank you @sia3 and @ReemKanabta for sharing those picture goodies!  He is simply deadly gorgeous in that dark blue shirt.  And i noticed that he wears a very light make up and that you can see some blemishes which look so natural that i really like it!  He has imperfections and yet he is soo perfect i should say!!!!

• Like 8

[HD] FAN MEETING AT GANGNAM INFORMATION CENTER

Images by 韓國江南區

NOTE: Indicate the source (of images) when reposting elsewhere on SNS and do NOT edit fan-taken photos or cut logos.

0065yoGpjw1euofm4abjpj30zk0npn3b.jpg

0065yoGpjw1euofm5mxqgj30zk0npqbf.jpg0065yoGpjw1euoeq03mhdj30zk0npjun.jpg0065yoGpjw1euoepydz00j30zk0npn10.jpg0065yoGpjw1euoepwiqnnj30zk0npn1z.jpg0065yoGpjw1euoeq2w956j30zk0np44i.jpg0065yoGpjw1euoeq1utxrj30zk0np7b7.jpg

Omo!!! Lucky fan! JCW took her phone and took two shots of selfie with it after he had some selfie taken with fans (as seen above). Seriously, these lucky fans should all each buy lotto, the chances of them becoming millionaires are really high! I say this because I've never had such luck!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT IMAGES BY 袁媛Catherine

8003eb9ajw1euohcd2gtuj20qo0qo1d4.jpg

8003eb9ajw1euohcgec8gj20hs0hsgws.jpg

Thank you for the welcome back, Yumiko_Hitoshi :)
Tagging doesn't work after posting pictures, sighhhhhh.

• Like 15

[Eng Sub] 20150801 Ji Chang Wook on 100% Entertainment – Healer

100-20150801.mp4_20150802_232639.666

Ji Chang Wook gave an exclusive interview on Taiwanese variety show “100% Entertainment”, or better known as “Yu Le Bai Fen Bai (娱乐百分百)” in Chinese, in conjunction with the premiere of his drama “Healer” in Taiwan. About time, huh?

It was probably shot on the same day that he did his interview with “Entertainment Weekly” since he’s wearing the same outfit. Though much of the video has the reporter swooning about the drama, he does share a few new insights.

CLch-lJVEAU1ZlS.jpg

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/03/eng-sub-20150801-ji-chang-wook-on-100-entertainment-healer/

• Like 8

[HD] 02.08.2015 JI CHANG WOOK'S FAN MEETING

Photos by Muzzy

Muzzy's request:
[Don't edit the pics, remove LOGO, not for commercial use and take out with full credit][照片禁二改,禁去LOGO及商用,转载注明出处] [2차 가공 절대 금지입니다]

[Jangan mengubahkan imej, keluarkan atau potong logo, bukan untuk kegunaan komersil dan bagi kredit balik foto pemilik]
[Ne pas modifier des images, retirez logo, pas pour un usage commercial et de crédit de la source]
[Huwag baguhin ang larawan, tangalin and LOGO, hindi dapat gamiting na pangkalakal at magbigay ng tamang pagkilala sa may-ari]

0064sMVggw1eupnwebioij31e00xc7at.jpg

1U26Y0Q.pngMy favourite shot because of that smile. It's almost close to his 'selfie face' too!

Cony on his head, LOLLLLLL. That cheek dimple is extra cute here too. ^ ^

0064sMVggw1eupnwhcwzxj31e00xcjx8.jpg

0064sMVggw1eupnw3mpwoj31e00xcdlz.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnwfo79fj31e00xcn3y.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnwiovinj31e00xc44q.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnwltslij31e00xcgrs.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnwn7l5tj31e00xctdx.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnwkfen4j30xc1e07cd.jpg0064sMVggw1eupnw7071zj30xc1e0agf.jpg

When Wookie went to Japan to hold his FM, Muzzy was upset because many IG account holders edited her pictures, cut her logos (even the preview ones), and did not give proper crediting. So please exercise good morals and respect Muzzy's wishes, so that all of us can continue swooning at her HD pics.

• Like 15

[Event] FC MEN to participate in Japan charity football match

1.png?w=600&h=475

EDIT:  Due to miscommunications between FC MEN personnel and Glorious Entertainment, Ji Chang Wook will NOT be attending the Yokohama match.  We apologise for the notice.

• Like 9

Hi all,

If any one is thinking of attending the FC MEN match to see JCW in soccer action - do hold your horses on the bookings. 

I am seeing a few posts from JCW's fans that there is a disclaimer regarding attendance for FC MEN - that even though their names are on the list, but it will depend on their schedules at the time of the event. 

There is also one post saying a fan has called Glorious, and Glorious said JCW will not be attending the match. @cherkell, will you or @daegorr be able to confirm this through GE, Dayrock or DC Gallery? I am afraid FC MEN may be pulling the same stunt they have done so previously. 

• Like 9

Hanryu Pia Magazine 2015.08.31 (韓流ぴあ2015年月31日号)

Elements of Ji Chang Wook

Vol. 2 – My School Days

Hi, I am Ji Chang Wook.  Did you enjoy reading my serial publication starting from the last issue?  This time, I want to talk about my school days.

During primary school days, I was an active kid who kept running around outside when I had time.  However, when I went to junior high school, I only kept studying earnestly.  I am not saying I had any “dreams” in particular before that, I only studied earnestly in order to get good marks.  When I was about to finish second year of senior high school, I started to think about “What I want to do”, then I had reached a conclusion to do acting.

There were many memories in my high school days.  I was caught and got scolded for sneaking out from classroom during self-study time to play table tennis with friends in an empty classroom.  I also got told off by a live broadcast announcement “Please return the parasol” at school on the following day for borrowing the school parasol without permission in a rainy day when I didn’t bring my own umbrella (laugh). 

I was a third-year senior high schooler when I met my first girlfriend!  Since I studied in a boys school during high school days, I didn’t have any special encounters with girls and also there was not one teacher I admired.  It was just because all the teachers were male (laugh).

I had so much fun in university.  I drank a lot of alcohol with my classmates (laugh).  The test for university entrance examination was carried out in a formality like an audition and I was given a test to play a commissioned officer.  To prepare for this, I went to Dongdaemun Market to buy the clothing, dressed myself from head to toe as a commissioned officer and went to the test centre, but all other students wore normal uniform or tracksuit!  Even so, I ended up failing the exam (laugh).  Then after passing the exam at Dankook University, I studied there.  The interesting thing was one of the audition examiners of the first university I went for exam was actually the professor of Dankook University.   One day, I bumped into him.  He said to me “I guess you were the commissioned officer of that time!” (laugh)

I spent very free-spirited days in my university school life.  In terms of freedom, I started to realize the responsibility of my own speech and behavior.  I did many part time jobs at places like coffee shop, pub, logistic warehouse and so on.  When doing part-time job at the pub, contact details were occasionally handed to me from female customers (laugh). They were funny memories.  If I could spend senior high school life once again like how university students do, I guess I really would have so much fun.

I wonder what topic I am going to talk about in the next issue.  I am getting so excited already just to think about it!  I will see you again in the next issue.

Japanese to English translation by manyearsago @ soompi

Elements of Ji Chang Wook

Vol. 1 

• Like 17

Hi all,

If any one is thinking of attending the FC MEN match to see JCW in soccer action - do hold your horses on the bookings. 

I am seeing a few posts from JCW's fans that there is a disclaimer regarding attendance for FC MEN - that even though their names are on the list, but it will depend on their schedules at the time of the event. 

There is also one post saying a fan has called Glorious, and Glorious said JCW will not be attending the match. @cherkell, will you or @daegorr be able to confirm this through GE, Dayrock or DC Gallery? I am afraid FC MEN may be pulling the same stunt they have done so previously. 

We did just receive confirmation that he is NOT attending the FC MEN match after all.  I've had some conversations with folks on the ground there, and DC Gallery personnel did speak with Glorious personnel, and they stated the same thing.  *sigh*

Disclaimers aside, this news has been out for well over two weeks now and was promoted as set in stone when the ticket sale announcement was put up.... but yes, we are victims of the FC MEN Publicity Machine yet again.  But I'm also greatly upset with Glorious for not stating when the match was announced on 16 July that Wook would not be making the trip.  They need to step up their game to ensure this doesn't happen again.  Especially since I was in full-gear mode and making plans to attend........

A retraction will be posted.  *double sigh*

P.S.  AND YOU BET I'M PISSED.  ROYALLY PISSED.  *grrrrr*

EDIT 1:  Glorious has allegedly made a request to the FC MEN and event promoters to have his name removed from the posted roster.  We'll see how that goes.  *hmpf*

EDIT 2:  Friends in Japan have made contact with the charity promoters who state that nothing of the sort has been told to them by Glorious about Wook not appearing for the match.  This is getting interesting now...

• Like 10

skTmddV.png

I agree Glorious Entertainment is lacking the organization or hindsight; they seem slack or not on top of things. Are they short of staff or resources? I can't be sure who, what, how this went wrong -- but isn't the first thing to do for the charity organizers is to ensure the attendances of those named celebrities are set in stone before advertising? It is interesting that the charity promoters claim they don't know about it when they have put up a disclaimer stating possibility of celebs not attending due to conflict of schedules. If the disclaimer was about celebs not being able to attend because of unforeseen matter, that makes more sense... but hmm, it's just fishy all together. LOL, ah well, I am neither in these professions nor I know the full story so for as far as I know, it looks extremely unorganized. 

I am sorry your plans didn't pull through for FC MEN, @cherkell, however, I am also glad at least this came out before it was too late for you to cancel the trip. Kudos to that K-fan being smart enough to call Glorious to confirm first. It must be a sign that FC MEN cannot be trusted: Fool us once, shame on them. Fool us twice, shame on us.

Like you said Glorious needs to step up their game, are fans not writing in requesting them to be more communicative or responsive? I hope they do... for the sake of Wookie and the fans. Sigh~

---

05.08.2015: Surprise Gifts for Fans who attended the Gangnam Tourist Info Center FM
5 x KONUS Cap and 5 x Signature Photos will be given out to 10 lucky fans. The winner list is in Glorious official website.

0061e4Zrjw1euryz762lcj30ag0dwjso.jpg0061e4Zrjw1euryz9126lj30ag0dwgmj.jpg

0061e4Zrjw1euryz9xwd8j309o0dwjsh.jpg0061e4Zrjw1euryzbt614j30970dwt9c.jpg0061e4Zrjw1euryzcsh2gj30ag0dw755.jpg

• Like 15

Thanks for a very interesting video @cristurbat . Haha...that's the reincarnation of TaHwan and El Temur in drama 'Five Fingers'. I believe in karma and destiny! LOL :lol:

MJ Park channel on YouTube has many nice fanvid of JCW, I really enjoy them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChEAXQxQ_5ZKiMC_wYi6Syw

There are a few pics of SBS drama awards 2012 that look interesting. Maybe you see a twin brothers in the pics below.

You can guess who they are, right?

Embedded image permalink

CLpYGBOVEAAlnNo.jpg

CLpYG5CUsAAvRhT.jpg

credit: ssumhihi Twitter

;):)

• Like 5