Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

All the Happy Camp pictures get me so excited for the show. Hopefully they won't edit Wookie's scenes too much because of the spoilers .

I just realized that JCW seems to enjoy filming during winter. Most of his dramas like Healer, Empress Ki, Smile Donghae or BVS were filmed at later part of the year. Also he looks so hot with all the winter fashion, turtleneck sweaters or trench coats. So Wookie ah, can we expect another drama this fall or winter? ^__^

Edited by amyanhn
  • Like 5

whoa...he can draw!! :lol::D:P   a big improvement from those stick figures he drawn before heeheehee..  poor thing, doesnt he has a table to sit on instead of bending down on drawing on the floor?

Edited by renaoh
  • Like 3

Guest iheartjcw

Woohoo! I knew it! I had a feeling that JCW won that arm wrestling on Happy Camp because he's got strong muscular arms compared to the other guy. :D And now, there's a picture to prove it. Thanks @rrmski for the pic. :) 

JCW is the cutest thing ever. LOL at "I almost died". His improvisation is fantastic! So awesome! :P

Few more pics from Happy Camp. :wub:

65d282d7gw1es1wugwg68j20rs0j1juv.jpg

65d282d7gw1es1wuhf3n4j20rs0gv0vs.jpg

65d282d7gw1es1wuhsrjij20rs0id0w2.jpg

65d282d7gw1es1wuiamv4j20rs0hztcg.jpg

65d282d7gw1es1wuiqhrvj20rs0go418.jpg

cr: sky淚雨卄雨琪

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 9

Awww puppy is so adorable.The way he curled his leg just to draw makes me wanna get a drawing book with a lot of crayons.:)

aigoooo,Glorious are so mean Lmao..I don't want to laugh but it's so funny :D. I really admire Wookie,with everything that happened,he adlibed and continued.I love that.

That fall...I don't even know what to say.puppy should be extra careful on stage*sigh*

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 9

This boy. Like a kid, seriously. Just the way he is drawing on the floor, and how close he is to the drawing pad (just how short-sighted is he?). Exactly like a little boy. Is there no table for him to do that, LOL?!! And doesn't it make you wanna smack his bum bum seeing him in that angle, all the mommies out there? Well okay, I'm no mommy but I wanna smack that bum and tell him to go draw at the table, so surely all the mommies would.

MORE HAPPY CAMP

Photos by 七七 - this is original size

0061e4Zrgw1es2c7i4xqwj30fk0fk40x.jpg

0061e4Zrgw1es2c7j1cf5j30fk0fkjtm.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es2c7k49lej30fk0fkgoj.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es2c7kc83xj30fk0fkjug.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es2c7l775oj30fk0fkadc.jpg0061e4Zrgw1es2c7losutj30fk0fkad5.jpg

Edited by sia3
  • Like 12

[HD] SINA

@池昌旭_JiChangWook 为新浪的网友送来独家语音问候,快来收听吧!方法如下图↓↓以后将有更多活动和惊喜语音,大家要关注我们官方wei_xin哟! 【额外赠送勾魂图一张. Come listen to Ji Chang Wook's exclusive voice greetings to Sina's internet friends. Follow "sinakorea" on Wei Xin. There will be more activities and surprise voices. Bonus gift to all with a photo of charming JCW.

Voice Link: https://soundcloud.com/thundercloud-8/voice0001

a6f398ddjw1es2p5zjuudj21kw11x111.jpg

This is one great wallpaper! Hehehe *Hint hint* @amyanhn

a6f398ddjw1es2p44wfnuj20jg0w345e.jpg

Edited by sia3
  • Like 14