|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Who knows Bruce Jenner will become Caitlyn Jenner? LOL

:lol: That came totally out of the left field! I certainly would not hope to be a witness to the revealing of the same kind with a Simone Choi!! :o:sweatingbullets:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Guest cr1mson

:lol: That came totally out of the left wing! I certainly would not hope to be a witness to the revealing of the same kind with a Simone Choi!! :o:sweatingbullets:

LOL, if that happened then Audi is the most stupid company with the PERFECT MAN ads.

Guest bibidep

I guess what make a forum attractive (at least to me) is because everyone have their own opinion which is something not unusual. For who love to watch soccer, the game itself not very interesting, seeing the players run here and there following the ball, like a stupid people LOL But the story behind, analysis, comments, gossips make it more much interesting.

Everyone can claim he/she knows someone more as he/she years follower/fans, but I believe actually we all knows nothing, we just make our opinion based on what we see/read, which sometime true but most often its not true. Even both fans have the same years following idol/actress, it doesn't means both have same perception.

True true, I like our boy the best hahah.  I'm glad that you join us here so we can have a man opinion too.  Keep doing like you are right now so we can enjoy the ride. 

Since you said it here.  Sometimes I think about what happen if it is true hahah, we all have a good laugh. 

Edited by bibidep

:lol: That came totally out of the left wing! I certainly would not hope to be a witness to the revealing of the same kind with a Simone Choi!! :o:sweatingbullets:

LOL, if that happened then Audi is the most stupid company with the PERFECT MAN ads.

Hahahaha ... total egg on the face situation.

Perhaps they could do a quick switch and have a PERFECT WOMAN ad instead with Liu Wen. In fact, it'll be a coup if they could get a perfect couple ad going if these two turn out to be the real deal.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen need to kiss him before she can be an actress ;)

The next 2 episodes we will see a kiss, from whom I don't know.  I saw someone mention before in the other forum.  Do you think Siwon will let Liu Wen get away with that hahaha??

Guest cr1mson

After all, we all knows nothing, eyes is the best liar in this world that why he said use your heart.

Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand dating program

Hahahahaha

Guest missruthieruthie

You guys are hillariouss :D hahah .. Totally made my day ... 

As a long time follower of liu wen IG which ofcos knows nothing about her ;) ...from other top asian models now, she might not be that young anymore, but i must say liu wen excels anyone outthere  (i know m abit subjective, but atleast i have 11 million weibo and IGers who agrees with me ;) ) hehe.. And after the long time of hard working she's been pouring her heart, body and soul to, she deserves a lot alot alot love relationship .. And Lord have mercy, please let that be Siwon :D

Hahahaha ... total egg on the face situation.

Perhaps they could do a quick switch and have a PERFECT WOMAN ad instead with Liu Wen. In fact, it'll be a coup if they could get a perfect couple ad going if these two turn out to be the real 

LOL ! you guys are hilarious ... Simone Choi .... thats a fantastic female name .... if they do turn out to be together their brand value will be sky rocketing .... heheh , wasn't Caitlyn Jenner born this mth ??? 

• Like 1

but I believe actually we all knows nothing, we just make our opinion based on what we see/read, which sometime true but most often its not true. Even both fans have the same years following idol/actress, it doesn't means both have same perception.

Very true ,in reality none of us know any thing , we have no access to their private lives , what ever we hear from the grapevine have come down to us like "mixed fried rice " a term my father frequently uses ... what ever is heard and read has gone thru nurmerous tongues and fingers so i rather take each opinions with a pinch of salt plus it makes up for good reading and time pass.... 

• Like 2

Guest cr1mson

LOL ! you guys are hilarious ... Simone Choi .... thats a fantastic female name .... if they do turn out to be together their brand value will be sky rocketing .... heheh , wasn't Caitlyn Jenner born this mth ??? 

If who born this month all like Caitlyn Jenner, then we are talking about 1/12 of world populations :P

@stanncie you brought fresh perspective to this thread and myself being a 'korean wgm' follower since season 1, i agree with most of your point. they are paid to do this by the way. and look how khuntoria pairing brought more opportunities to nickhun in china. however, i chose to stick around and enjoy the ride. shall wonwen's wgm/cwl journey blossomed into something real, i will be happy for them :wub: 

• Like 2

Guest cr1mson

No unaired for EP7 yet? Seems like many beautiful scenes skipped like the photo we saw when they hold hand walking together without bags.

@stanncie you brought fresh perspective to this thread and myself being a 'korean wgm' follower since season 1, i agree with most of your point. they are paid to do this by the way. and look how khuntoria pairing brought more opportunities to nickhun in china. however, i chose to stick around and enjoy the ride. shall wonwen's wgm/cwl journey blossomed into something real, i will be happy for them :wub: 

Exactly! they are not doing this for free lol. Khuntoria is legendary lol, it even survived nickhun's real life relationship and I imagine now that he broke up they are back in full force hehe. No worries I'm enjoying the ride as well, there's a reason I do watch the show :):) I love all the cutesy romantic moments

Anyways being an ELF this is routine to me since 6 suju members have participated in the show, i've seen them all except henry's that just ended but I will watch it eventually 

No unaired for EP7 yet? Seems like many beautiful scenes skipped like the photo we saw when they hold hand walking together without bags.

and no english sub for epi 7 yet? btw they always have unaired scene for every episode? i think i only see unaired of episode 4.

Exactly! they are not doing this for free lol. Khuntoria is legendary lol, it even survived nickhun's real life relationship and I imagine now that he broke up they are back in full force hehe. No worries I'm enjoying the ride as well, there's a reason I do watch the show :):) I love all the cutesy romantic moments

Anyways being an ELF this is routine to me since 6 suju members have participated in the show, i've seen them all except henry's that just ended but I will watch it eventually 

they sure are back even stronger lol. more so as 2pm is having comeback very soon. kangin was the first suju member doing wgm right? i watched him and yoonji, i watched lee teuksora too (wave @mywebfoot lol), i watched a little bit of heechul, kyuhyun, henry and now siwon. any suju wgm i miss? lol. i wish to see donghae in wgm :wub: