|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

160707 Finally Siwon updated his instagram.

He looks so emo. It was the same picture he posted in weibo last year during SMTOWN Tokyo, and at that time he said he missed filming "Women Xiang Ai Ba". It seems Siwon really misses Liuwen again.... :(

Siwon loves the numbers "407" since it represents his real birth date. But today it also means 407 days before he discharges from police department (finishing his enlistment). 407 days before August 18, 2017.

His last year's post in weibo:

tumblr_o9y1l5XyYE1vo33yno1_540.jpg

Edited by aranelmalta
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, ieja rashid said:

Anyone know why Liu Wen get harsh comment on the UN issue? Did she post something related to that issue.

The U.N. international tribunal recently ruled in favour of Philippines over previously disputed waters in South China Sea, which China has laid claims on. You can read more about it here. From the article:

Paul Reichler, of the law firm Foley Hoag LLP, who who coordinated the Philippines’ legal team, said: “The tribunal’s ruling not only benefits the Philippines, it also benefits other states bordering the South China Sea like Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. If China’s nine-dash line is invalid as to the Philippines, it is equally invalid to those states and, indeed, the rest of the international community.”

Beijing claims 90% of the South China Sea, a maritime region believed to hold a wealth of untapped oil and gas reserves and through which roughly $4.5tn of ship-borne trade passes every year. Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also contest China’s claims to islands and reef systems closer to their territory than Beijing’s.

There is great outcry in China itself over the ruling, and the following post by China's People's Daily was also supported by Liu Wen on Weibo:

中国的领土主权和海洋权益,不需要别人仲裁。中国,一点都不能少,一寸都不会让。
China does not need others to arbitrate her territorial sovereignty and maritime rights and interests. China, will not be reduced, will not give up an inch.

From the outcry on IG, it appears to stem from now-former Vietnamese fans. Basically they see her support of China's stance as disrespecting their country's territorial rights.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, ieja rashid said:

Ooo i see. Thanks @liddi for your update. So, Liu Wen not commenting over this issue but just "retweet" the article? Am i right?

She commented [威武][威武][威武]  on the People's Daily post on that issue, which shows her support for their stance.

• Like 3

Guys, sorry for those who are waiting my fanfic for hundreds years (exaggerating. LOL) :D, I'd like to make an announcement that finally I can finish the long 5th chapter. LOL

It was not easy dealing with the story plot for the next chapters since I need to make it into 10 chapters. hahahaha~

But as an early warning, the situation is getting more 'adult'. So, I recommend for those kids under 18 not to read it. LOL I'm gonna update the next chapter as soon as I can. hohoho~

Here's the link for the chapter 5 of "Story of TEN": http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1058025/5

• Like 3