|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Sending my warmest gratitude to all my fellow shippers. Thank you for being a part of my 2015 and I hope that this may be the year we've all been waiting for as shippers :D

Happy New Year to the lovely Chinese girl in NY. Wishing her all the best this year 2016 can offer.  :heart:

• Like 11

Happy New Year, everyone!  Best wishes to you all, Liu Wen and Siwon!

We can probably all agree that LW is one of the least pretentious celebs out there, so I was a bit surprised to see her "pretends" weibo update, her threshold of pretense is low, :-).  In addition, you can't really pull her post apart, there are things she actually was not pretending, especially the ones that have something to do with the show.  She now can ride a bike, swim, and she in fact skydived, maybe not very well, but she can do those things per her interviews.  So I took this post as her hope/New Year's resolution to stay true to herself, so I am remaining optimistic about our couple.  By the way, not all the emojis from that post got carried over (due to technical reasons), her last sentence of the "pretends" post was "So expect my (red lips emoji) 2016 party celebration emoji, pink heart emoji with two stars. 

As all you know, Jiwon liked the Wenli IG, the reliable Mr. Chae has been liking all her recent IG posts with warm comments. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Kculturefun said:

Happy New Year, everyone!  Best wishes to you all, Liu Wen and Siwon!

We can probably all agree that LW is one of the least pretentious celebs out there, so I was a bit surprised to see her "pretends" weibo update, her threshold of pretense is low, :-).  In addition, you can't really pull her post apart, there are things she actually was not pretending, especially the ones that have something to do with the show.  She now can ride a bike, swim, and she in fact skydived, maybe not very well, but she can do those things per her interviews.  So I took this post as her hope/New Year's resolution to stay true to herself, so I am remaining optimistic about our couple.  By the way, not all the emojis from that post got carried over (due to technical reasons), her last sentence of the "pretends" post was "So expect my (red lips emoji) 2016 party celebration emoji, pink heart emoji with two stars. 

As all you know, Jiwon liked the Wenli IG, the reliable Mr. Chae has been liking all her recent IG posts with warm comments. 

thanks for the update regarding Jiwon and BGChae's comments/likes.  with so many viewers commenting on her post, Mr. Chae's comments are usually gone by the time i get to read it.  maybe it's just me, but i do take this into consideration being a positive sign for this coupledom.  

do you know if BGChae also comments on Pia Wurtzbach's IG?  i know one our shippers commented before that he did like some of Pia's posts :P

Very HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone too!  Thanks for your dedication and very enjoyable sharing on this wonderful couple!  I've very much looked forward to reading all your comments in the past months.  Here's to the very best to you and Liu Wen and Siwon :wub:

• Like 5

I don't know if Mr Bae has liked Pia's IG or commented on them, I haven't seen them but that does not mean he has not done that.  Timing is crucial in seeing who likes or comments on what on IG...

i am sure you do but just in case, if you follow someone, you go to the heart shaped icon on your IG, click on the following tab, you will be able to see a list of IGs liked by the ones you follow with their comments..  However, due to timing, some of the likes and comments just fly through, you won't be  see all the likes and comments. I follow a very small number of people.

As for Pia, I wouldn't worry too much.  Both SW and LW have legions of admirers, especially SW due to his long tenure as an idol.  So it is all up to SW how he wants to deal with it, if he takes a fancy to Pia, that only means he and LW are not meant to be.  A couple of LW's admirers profess their admiration every opportunity they get but nothing happens...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kculturefun said:

I don't know if Mr Bae has liked Pia's IG or commented on them, I haven't seen them but that does not mean he has not done that.  Timing is crucial in seeing who likes or comments on what on IG...

i am sure you do but just in case, if you follow someone, you go to the heart shaped icon on your IG, click on the following tab, you will be able to see a list of IGs liked by the ones you follow with their comments..  However, due to timing, some of the likes and comments just fly through, you won't be  see all the likes and comments. I follow a very small number of people.

As for Pia, I wouldn't worry too much.  Both SW and LW have legions of admirers, especially SW due to his long tenure as an idol.  So it is all up to SW how he wants to deal with it, if he takes a fancy to Pia, that only means he and LW are not meant to be.  A couple of LW's admirers profess their admiration every opportunity they get but nothing happens...

thanks for your POV and i agree with you.  if they are meant to be, no amount of fans could sway their mutual love for one another.  keeping my fingers crossed still :)

• Like 5

Happy new years to all of you shippers! Her latest post about pretend.. i will take it as she will take more charge about how should the media percieve her in 2016, no more pretending. It could be indicating that she will be open abt her relationship in 2016? Hahaha... well we can say that she would not pretend to be anything that she is not in 2016. In all aspect, not merely abt her relationship. Well hope she continue to do well! 

Whatever happens i do hope that she opens her heart more for love and relationships in the future. Since i still feel her resistance towards having a serious relationship.

As per siwon, oh well like seriously? Who wouldn't be flattered to actually hear one of your fans won miss universe, and Pia is a very gorgeous girl as well. C'mon! A guy is still a guy.. he must feel excited abt the event and post it! I think it is a normal reaction from 85 % of a guy population in the world. Plus imagine his state of mind out in a military without seeing girls off all kind. Social media excitement  about pia cheer him up a bit. Man are visual creature. he will pass that stage in no time. Is just  a sudden excitement . I believe  that siwon is faithful when he meets the "one" and decided to settle down

If their relationship does not work out, i would not blame anyone (siwon or liuwen)  is just maybe they are not the "one"  yet for each other. God will have a better plan for them. But i will always believe  that they have try to make things work. But it doesn't work out eventually :)  

And i will continue to support them for their career and as a couple as long as they are not married with other people yet LOL 

Once again Happy New Year 2016 friends!

Hope this year bring all of us happiness and prosperity. To a better future! 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, liddi said:

Liu Wen is ramping up her SNS posts again especially on Weibo, after the long lull leading to the New Year...

新年第一拍 [实习][萌]
First shot of the New Year [practice][blur]

4c56dd36jw1ezm6uyncpug206406440t.gif

She is very good in selfie now. So cute! How can anyone not love her. Hahaha.

• Like 5

Someone posted on twitter saying how Siwon got 5 demerit points because of how he ate 2 bread-rolls for breakfast when everyone else ate 1. (kind of funny LOL) Hope he is doing okay!  

His reaction was probably like this when he found out hahaa :P large_zpsirlohry0.jpg4fc20c8a-3d45-495c-a437-fb3361b97893_zps

• Like 7

@Siwonest16 LOL! Poor Siwon... he didn't know he couldn't eat so much? Perhaps he would not have gotten demerit points if it were pickled radishes :D Wonder how that impacts him... hopefully nothing major like not being able to do Facetime or loss of vacation days :sweatingbullets:

Someone 赵新宇Erica posted this photo on her Weibo yesterday... Liu Wen looks absolutely radiant :) 

好开心能和我女神一起工作 [玫瑰]大表姐实在是太nice了,超级喜欢她 [芒果萌萌哒][芒果萌萌哒][芒果萌萌哒]
Very happy to be able to work with my goddess. Older Cousin is truly too nice, really love her

6cc01379jw1ezmqhoev21j20p10p1got.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Siwonest16 said:

Someone posted on twitter saying how Siwon got 5 demerit points because of how he ate 2 bread-rolls for breakfast when everyone else ate 1. (kind of funny LOL) Hope he is doing okay!  

His reaction was probably like this when he found out hahaa :P large_zpsirlohry0.jpg4fc20c8a-3d45-495c-a437-fb3361b97893_zps

The news was amusing at first since I know siwon has a huge appetite but then i realized this is very uncharacteristic of him. This news has me worrying since siwon is known to have a hypoglycemia and he usually have low sugar in the morning, which is why he sometimes drinks his coffee with too many sugar. I hope the army will understand why he had to take that extra piece of bread to suffice his need for glucose/carbohydrates

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, liddi said:

@sj08_stv Oh... I did not know that Siwon suffers from hypoglycemia. If that were the case, then I definitely hope his condition is highlighted to his superiors... and proper consideration is given within the frame of the military rules.

I hope so too. and also he will need his other source of sweetness from a certain chinese lady so they cannot at all cost,limit his mobile usage. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@sj08_stv I definitely agree. That bedimpled sweetness is crucial... so unlimited data usage and visits from that same Chinese lady, thank you! :D 

A preview of "You Look Really Delicious" was released yesterday, pending the actual airing on 9th Jan... can't wait!

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/24328470.html

cr. mun+won Weibo

And Liu Wen in ELLE China Feb 2016 editorial, taken during her attendance of the ELLE Style Awards :wub:

005G4rIejw1eznoi6auarj30xc16tdlo.jpg

cr. 模特刘雯吧 Weibo

• Like 4

Actually, I liked Liu Wen's New Year's post a lot. Especially her "pretending not to ve allergic to flowers" . She tries to enter the new year with enthusiasm and humor and that's a good thing! I like the tone of it and the implicit message that she will try to get better in the areas she can and grow as a person.

To Siwon fans - I wouldn't be too worried about him. If his condition was too bad, the doctors wouldn't allow him to enter active service. He's O.K. His morning hypoglycaemia was probably a product of exessive diet some idols go through - not eating anything after 6pm even though you have schedules after midnight in the fears of getting fat - that's not a concern in the military any more. If his sugar level was really bad, he would not be let in active service in the first place, it would show in his blood test (biology major here). If you know about SuJu, Shindong couln't go in the military until his back problems were dealt with and Yesung was entered in civil service because of his health issue (the fandom is not aware of) so don't think Siwon has some health problems now. He's probably well, having regular sleeping and eating schedule must be a blessing for every idol. He has an evening off every other weekend so he can meet his friends once his training is over - that is a blessing on itself (if he is in Seoul) so don't be concerned about him. 

Edited by ailin23
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, liddi said:

New Year greetings from N407 diary:

0060wjSvjw1eznulc0uioj30ku13utcx.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

Handsome daddy with not so handsome "son", hahaha.. This photo posted in N407 is old photo of Siwon right? As his hair is much shorter now. No recent update of him since last week. Hope he is doing fine especially after the "2 bread rolls demerit" incident.

61c306dfjw1eznuz5qcg8j20qo0zu474_zpsvqiu

餐厅吃饭偶遇大表姐@刘雯 素颜也好美[鼓掌]超级亲和温柔,合影的时候贴心的后退半步并且弯了腰,即使这样仍然显得我好矮好胖[泪]为自己的勇气手动赞ee9092.png

This photo is from Weibo by --xin-xin-- (I read from mun+won's Weibo). She met Liu Wen in restaurant. Wen is super nice person and gorgeous without make up.  Wen even step backward and bent a bit when taking photo to accommodate her height.

Wen, do you miss your Oppa? Do take good care of yourself even you are alone alright.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ailin23 said:

Actually, I liked Liu Wen's New Year's post a lot. Especially her "pretending not to ve allergic to flowers" . She tries to enter the new year with enthusiasm and humor and that's a good thing! I like the tone of it and the implicit message that she will try to get better in the areas she can and grow as a person.

As a fan of hers, I'm fine with that post, but as a shipper, it doesn't strike me as particularly hopeful.

It's going to be hard for us shippers because now that the "single" statement has been issued by her management, I don't see how Liu Wen can publicly acknowledge the relationship ever again. I'm expecting next to nothing from Siwon's side either as he's on hiatus from public life, so the next two years will be a long and dry period indeed. It will be a bit strange if H&M releases videos of them acting very much like a couple come the Lunar New Year - they're officially "single", so the assumption has to be that they're just faking it. And of course it's unlikely that there'll be any crumbs thrown to shippers at least from Liu Wen's side now that she has publically denied the existence of a relationship.

Does anyone know if Liu Wen is still in East Asia? She has a birthday coming up and of course the Chinese New Year is just around the corner - is there any chance that Siwon will have a break from active service at that time? Could they meet up during that period if they wanted to?

• Like 2

As a fan of them, I hope they will success in their career. As a shipper..hhhmmm may be my expectations little bit too high. Hehe. I used to ship other celeb couple in the past, but none of them successful. So, ya im happy for them. Cheer!

For h&m, i think it will be another storm if the bts contradict with LW's team statement.
  • Like 2