|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

1 hour ago, jusrub said:

Lol the news outside is getting weirder and weirder. Didn't those who wrote any of these articles saw the real footage ?

The best part is LW  'stealing' SW's fame to get hers. How on earth LW will do that right??? She already famous.

45 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

Something interesting happened today, a friend of siwon mistakenly tagging the siwonliuwen fanpage :D

U mean Mr.BG.hehe!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sj08_stv said:

Something interesting happened today, a friend of siwon mistakenly tagging the siwonliuwen fanpage :D

Bgchae ! You need to be careful next time ! What happened if people think wonwen are together. Because they are not. She is single lmao

• Like 3

dear fellow shippers,

i have a question i'm very interested in hearing my fellow shippers opinion on.  i understand liu wen and siwon's love life is really nobody's business but their own.  also realizing how much harassment these two receives/would receive should they admit their status as a couple.  however, i do think the harassment would eventually die down as people would realize that it's not anyone's business but the people involved.  

i very much love this couple's honest approach in their lives.  i appreciated liu wen's "no comment" approach much better than her present "denying any past coupling and single status" if they are indeed a couple.  i feel it doesn't fit with their honest personality as this could be misleading fans.  by having Liu Wen neither admitting nor denying, would have left it open for everyone to believe what they choose to believe.  so in the end, they have been truthful as they have never admitted/denied any status.

what's your opinion on this?  would love to hear your point-of-view.

• Like 1

Interesting to see Siwon posting at this time... am unsure how the SNS activity is controlled/banned during military service - @sj08_stv, any ideas? Not my favourite photo of Siwon's, but so amusing to see his greeting with a photo alongside Adrien Brody... definitely gives me all the reason in the world not to be concerned. What is disturbing though, is that Weibo posters are again up in arms - apparently using this as renewed ammo to attack Liu Wen? Utter insanity. In addition, Siwon's post is also backfiring with Pia Wurtzbach's fans attacking him, saying he is trying to become more famous by being associated with her, some even calling him a user. And so the fan wars go on and on...

On the other hand, Siwon's early New Year greeting:

is interesting... and reminds me of an exchange Liu Wen and Siwon had during the first of 3 questions he had to read during the ELLE 520 photoshoot: "Thank you for wearing flats for me", which he mispronounced, then made a snorting pig sound. Liu Wen then said, "Pig is coming", which he repeated, then she followed with, "No, there isn't any pig as handsome [as you]." :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, on her end, she made it to the Style Stewards of "The 300 List" of Tatler Magazine China:

005G4rIegw1ezd76a6sfoj311f1e279j.jpg005G4rIegw1ezd7698bphj30rs116jzl.jpg005G4rIegw1ezd76akv7qj307y04raak.jpg

cr. 模特刘雯吧 Weibo

Congratulations, Liu Wen! May 2016 be the best one yet in every aspect of your life!

• Like 8

@liddi i'm pretty sure he now has access to his mobile phone after his nonsan training. even donghae was able use his during his police training, I do remember hi following accounts and liking some posts. Celebrities are being careful on the frequency of their posts as too much online activity won't sit well with the general public. 

Regarding the hate he is getting from Pia's fans, i can assure you guys that they are very few and there are more people celebrating their interaction. one of the hater actually had to deactivate his/her account.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for the action of some fans. Truly appalling and heartbreaking to see how a friendly interaction from pia and siwon could turn into an ugly source of hate for liu wen. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, sj08_stv said:

@liddi i'm pretty sure he now has access to his mobile phone after his nonsan training. 

I'm so happy that he actually waited all this long to congratulate Pia, with a Brody pic and not tagging her. He followed her now though. Do I now sound like crazy fans who make huge fuss whenever he's following a girl ? Lol

Bgchae likes Pia's pics too ( traiitor! Lol jk )