|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Just my thoughts regarding the Vogue china interview (again, not trying to create any conflict):

Regarding the Vogue China interview, won't there be a possibility that assuming this is for September issue, the interview was done in advance or in conjunction with the photoshoot with the other Chinese actresses/women? And because the interview was done in advance (back in May or during MET Gala as I thought that the photoshoot with the other models was done during MET Gala as that was the only time when all of them were in New York), Vogue China weren't able to ask LW that question as that show was still on back then and in the very early stages.

No worries... I don't think so thought 1) She talked about skydiving, which was one of second to last episode - so it is safe to assume that the interview took place after the show had finished filming. 2) the set of photos were shot at the end of July, early August in Shanghai before she went on vacation with her parents... 

Just my thoughts regarding the Vogue china interview (again, not trying to create any conflict):

Regarding the Vogue China interview, won't there be a possibility that assuming this is for September issue, the interview was done in advance or in conjunction with the photoshoot with the other Chinese actresses/women? And because the interview was done in advance (back in May or during MET Gala as I thought that the photoshoot with the other models was done during MET Gala as that was the only time when all of them were in New York), Vogue China weren't able to ask LW that question as that show was still on back then and in the very early stages.

No worries... I don't think so thought 1) She talked about skydiving, which was one of second to last episode - so it is safe to assume that the interview took place after the show had finished filming. 2) the set of photos were shot at the end of July, early August in Shanghai before she went on vacation with her parents... 

Whoops :/ My bad. Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated.

Guest meocon777

oh our poor LW heart is tired... keep up girl you can do better!

In the video clip, she seemed exhausted but remained somewhat chirpy...

There was an accident this morning with LW's flight/ 

NEW YORK — A Virgin Atlantic flight  from JFK to London crashed into a blast fence Saturday morning.  According to Port Authority, a plane was being pushed back from the gate when its wing struck the blast fence 8:30 a.m. Saturday.A passenger on the plane, on his way home to London, told PIX11 "it looks like ground staff weren't paying attention."The passenger said the "plane shuddered as it hit the wall, but we're fine."  Supermodel Bella Hadid was apparently on the flight also. (CR: Pix)

thanks @Kculturefun 

Liu Wen has posted her latest Wen Li vlog on Weibo (was this the one she previously posted, then deleted?):

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Vq9EQBHzXAbN6p82bGSaNw__.htm

The theme of this vlog is "One Way". She talks about NY having many streets with signs saying "One Way". Her interpretation (and application to her own life) is to keep moving forward all the way to the end (e.g. no turning back). I thought one of the scenes was very adorable when she kept saying "Go forward! Go forward!" in the car, then went "The car has stopped" :D

• Like 5

Guest diorucci

Hey guys apparently Siwon posted another cryptic message on IG last night. The remains of the post can be seen on his Twitter. The quote he used was "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. - Albert Einstein." The picture that went with the quote was him riding a motorcycle; the picture was definitely taken during his drama shooting. He deleted that post shortly after.

Hello! I've been looking at this thread ever since Siwon appeared on this show, but I haven't really said anything. I made an account just to share this with you all!  Looks like a couple watch :P  The watch is both solid black & both white 

Edited by siwonest16_stv
  • Like 4

Guest Tinkerjoy

Liu Wen has posted her latest Wen Li vlog on Weibo (was this the one she previously posted, then deleted?):

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Vq9EQBHzXAbN6p82bGSaNw__.htm

The theme of this vlog is "One Way". She talks about NY having many streets with signs saying "One Way". Her interpretation (and application to her own life) is to keep moving forward all the way to the end (e.g. no turning back). I thought one of the scenes was very adorable when she kept saying "Go forward! Go forward!" in the car, then went "The car has stopped" :D

This remind me of Siwon's post of * I may move slowly, but never backward - Lincoln'

Guest liuwensiwon

Liuwen on Burberry show is very stunning. She is more feminine day by day. I just saw LW and SW active on IG same time again. SW update his IG  and then 11 mins later, i saw she like a picture. Haha. They are always online together. Just they know what happen. Maybe SW will say to her" I miss you, i love you, G9" as video which showed on Super Camp* turn on delu mode*

Thanks @Siwonest16 for your update ! Good catch indeed.. either they have a couple watch.. or accidentally  have a very very similar taste in buying watch... hahaha how abt the possibility  of they just happens   buy the same watch   . Either way indicates a similarities  in terms of taste between the two.. :wub:

• Like 1

Simple and clean at Burberry, very much keeping with the theme of this season's collection - I approve! She was also a front-row guest at last season's Burberry show, and she apparently has a great deal of gratitude towards Christopher Bailey, the head of the brand, because he gave Liu one of her first big breaks.

And gosh, she just looks so happy and pretty in her latest pics on Weibo with the desserts. I keep telling myself that those two must still be at it because if Liu is looking so thrilled even now, there must be a good reason for it. After all, we saw that huge crying jag she had on the show when Liu thought she'd never see Siwon again, so she must've taken the relationship very seriously. Therefore, if she ended up getting her heart broken, you'd think she'd be looking down in the dumps these days.

I guess the alternatives are that she's a damn good actress (either on the show or at convincing us she's happy), or she's the resilient sort who's bounced back from the harsh realization that what she thought was real on the show ultimately wasn't.

Liu Wen's latest SNS updates:

Her Weibo post... she certainly loves her desserts ;) :D 

下雨天的伦敦,最适合喝个下午茶ee818b.pngee9098.png
Afternoon tea is perfect for rainy days in London

4c56dd36gw1ewaiuswxy0j21d81d8trn.jpg4c56dd36gw1ewaiulqrl0j21f01f0as3.jpg

Still awake? Her IG post just an hour ago:

• Like 6

Has this news been shared yet (sorry I haven't backtracked and haven't been keeping up)?

"To The Fore" is nominated for Best Foreign Film at the Oscars
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/to-the-fore-is-nominated-for-best-foreign-film-at-the-oscars/

It's really great to see all that hard work of the director, cast and crew pay off in the form of recognition.

• Like 6

Has this news been shared yet (sorry I haven't backtracked and haven't been keeping up)?

"To The Fore" is nominated for Best Foreign Film at the Oscars
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/to-the-fore-is-nominated-for-best-foreign-film-at-the-oscars/

It's really great to see all that hard work of the director, cast and crew pay off in the form of recognition.

That's awesome for the team! I'm so glad that international film critics (not sure how you would call them) are acknowledging To the Fore cast and crew! I still need to watch it though :/
Thank you for sharing, @silvergrey! :D

• Like 4

@liddi SW updated his IG with a poem in Korean, which mun+won has translated into Chinese on her weibo. Would you be able to help translate it into English when you have a chance please? Thanking you! :)

raining..miss you..miss holding your hands? Did LW mentioned it was raining yesterday in London too? These two should be responsible for our delulu thoughts :P

Edited by moonee
  • Like 3