|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

This is a new youtube account dedicated for ShiLiu couple. She will be posting a lot of vids about the couple in the future. Let's support

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-c1DsD5-uW2xz7slb0VUQ

her IG is @ii1412  (she posts a lot of trivia about liu wen and siwon before, during, and after meeting each other)

Thank you and happy shipping! :)

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 4

Siwon's make-up artist seoyeonju83 posted this on her IG around 4 hours ago... (C-translation from mun+won). I like her :D 

#최시원 님 몰카실패ee908d.png #프로모션#돌던#어느날인듯#손에#unicef#지갑#접착체처럼#붙어있음#절대#안떨어짐#무슨얘기하시려구요
「翻译:
#崔始源#偷拍失败ee908d.png回到宣传的某天 unicef钱包像粘在手上一样 绝对不会掉 想说什么」
Sneak filming failed. Going back to a particular day of the promotions. The UNICEF wallet looks like it's stuck to the hand and definitely won't drop. What are you trying to say.

http://videos-h-5.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11928534_1610785065839345_1366209818_n.mp4

• Like 2

Siwon's make-up artist seoyeonju83 posted this on her IG around 4 hours ago... (C-translation from mun+won). I like her :D 

#최시원 님 몰카실패ee908d.png #프로모션#돌던#어느날인듯#손에#unicef#지갑#접착체처럼#붙어있음#절대#안떨어짐#무슨얘기하시려구요
「翻译:
#崔始源#偷拍失败ee908d.png回到宣传的某天 unicef钱包像粘在手上一样 绝对不会掉 想说什么」
Sneak filming failed. Going back to the day of the promotions. The UNICEF wallet looks like it's stuck to the hand and definitely won't drop. What are you trying to say.

http://videos-h-5.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11928534_1610785065839345_1366209818_n.mp4

hahaha siwon and liu wen have the same wallet..but i never see liu wen using it

• Like 2

She's now active on insta!

mod edit: please do not quote images!

LW updated her Weibo with a slightly different photo too. Comment section opened now. 

Looks like people are disappointed that today is Valentine's Day in China and it looks like LW and SW ain't in the same place, meaning doomed relatioship. 

My understanding of LW' s weibo post is that whether it's Vday or not, it's not important. What important is that today you are happy. @liddi what's your thoughts? 

Edit: LW's updates on instagram and weibo came after some pics of SW in SM town today were posted online and a lot of people concluded they ain't together since they are not physically together on this important day (I don't even know that there is a Chinese Vday ;)). 

• Like 3

She's now active on insta!

mod edit: please do not quote images!

LW updated her Weibo with a slightly different photo too. Comment section opened now. 

Looks like people are disappointed that today is Valentine's Day in China and it looks like LW and SW ain't in the same place, meaning doomed relatioship. 

My understanding of LW' s weibo post is that whether it's Vday or not, it's not important. What important is that today you are happy. @liddi what's your thoughts? 

Edit: LW's updates on instagram and weibo came after some pics of SW in SM town today were posted online and a lot of people concluded they ain't together since they are not physically together on this important day (I don't even know that there is a Chinese Vday ;)). 

i thought siwon has filming schedule today...but he appeared in SM theater

My understanding of LW' s weibo post is that whether it's Vday or not, it's not important. What important is that today you are happy.

I did notice the significance of the day, and Google Translate concurs with your translation of her caption as well. For those who treat their posts as part of the Da Vinci code, a picture of her all alone on a day for lovers with that sort of caption certainly doesn't indicate SW and LW are tight as bunnies under a blanket. If he sent gifts in lieu of his physical presence with her on this special day, it's possible she would post pics of herself with the gifts like we assume she's been doing with the soft toys.

Someone on IG commented on her fireworks post yesterday saying how pathetic LW is for still trying to get SW's attention by posting bike pictures, and that one party is being forced into the relationship while the other is hard-up. That sounds terribly harsh, and we don't know what goes on behind the scenes to make that assessment, but if that is indeed how things stand, I must concur on LW coming across as somewhat pathetic.

My understanding of LW' s weibo post is that whether it's Vday or not, it's not important. What important is that today you are happy.

I did notice the significance of the day, and Google Translate concurs with your translation of her caption as well. For those who treat their posts as part of the Da Vinci code, a picture of her all alone on a day for lovers with that sort of caption certainly doesn't indicate SW and LW are tight as bunnies under a blanket. If he sent gifts in lieu of his physical presence with her on this special day, it's possible she would post pics of herself with the gifts like we assume she's been doing with the soft toys.

Someone on IG commented on her fireworks post yesterday saying how pathetic LW is for still trying to get SW's attention by posting bike pictures, and that one party is being forced into the relationship while the other is hard-up. That sounds terribly harsh, and we don't know what goes on behind the scenes to make that assessment, but if that is indeed how things stand, I must concur on LW coming across as somewhat pathetic.

That's very unbecoming of that person to be commenting on her insta like that.  

@siwonie407 That is the jewellery box we analysed after Ep9, which the Chois gave to Peggy, the MD of Piaget HK (I believe). You can see her initial post of the jewellery box on her Apr 28 IG post. No cause for alarm :) 

It's good to see her posts again, and her reiteration that she is happy. I wonder why she needs to state that so many times - the teddy bear post, and now today? I guess it's her way of telling people who presume to know better than her, whether she is happy or not. Utter arrogance. And those who post comments on her SNS saying she is pathetic, should really take a good look into the mirror. These people obviously have extremely low self-esteem, to actually get high on power trips by tearing other people down. Shame on them, and good for her. Her Weibo comments are now open, 12 days after being blocked. Let's hope the source of the cacaphony have learnt their lesson. If not, she definitely knows what she needs to do.

Much as it would be awesome to fly over to meet someone on this day, some times, it simply is not possible. Those in long distance relationships would be able to relate how many "important" days are spent physically apart, despite really wishing it otherwise - birthdays, New Years, Christmases, Valentine's Day. Singing Happy birthday on one side of the computer screen with a cake in hand, for the other person who is watching it from several thousand miles away becomes a common occurence. Ultimately, the main thing is whether one feels loved and happy, despite the distance. And Liu Wen says she is happy.

• Like 5

thankyou @liddi @iamenn 

just hope that someone in seoul sending her beautiful lady in china with some gifts lol as today china's valentine day *am i request too much choi siwon :P

A lifesized stuffed toy of a cowherd and a weaving fairy perhaps, in keeping with the legend that led to this Chinese valentine's day? :P 

• Like 3

@siwonie407 That is the jewellery box we analysed before after Ep7, which the Chois gave to Peggy, the MD of Piaget HK (I believe). You can see her initial post of the jewellery box on her Apr 28 IG post. No cause for alarm :) 

It's good to see her posts again, and her reiteration that she is happy. I wonder why she needs to state that so many times - the teddy bear post, and now today? I guess it's her way of telling people who presume to know better than her, whether she is happy or not. Utter arrogance. And those who post comments on her SNS saying she is pathetic, should really take a good look into the mirror. These people obviously have extremely low self-esteem, to actually get high on power trips by tearing other people down. Shame on them, and good for her. Her Weibo comments are now open, 12 days after being blocked. Let's hope the source of the cacaphony have learnt their lesson. If not, she definitely knows what she needs to do.

Much as it would be awesome to fly over to meet someone on this day, some times, it simply is not possible. Those in long distance relationships would be able to relate how many "important" days are spent physically apart, despite really wishing it otherwise - birthdays, New Years, Christmases, Valentine's Day. Singing Happy birthday on one side of the computer screen with a cake in hand, for the other person who is watching it from several thousand miles away becomes a common occurence. Ultimately, the main thing is whether one feels loved and happy, despite the distance. And Liu Wen says she is happy.

I've no doubt she is happy. I've followed her long enough to realize she's the type who'll be joyful no matter her circumstances; she's just the bright, always positive type as opposed to the depressive sort who tend to wallow in their own misery.

With that being said, I interpreted the latest caption as: It's a special day today and nothing is going on, but the important thing is that you must strive to be happy regardless!

• Like 1