|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest foxydavis86

..or "honey just landed in LA, how's your shoot?i can't talk much there's too many fans here" :D

@twistbow I think the gold bracelet was spotted the left right hand. Still, thank you for pointing us to another Siwon fan's IG :) Some photos that I've not seen before over there.

@silvergrey It's incredible the skills that have been acquired in the midst of shipping these two... lip reading... from a photo no less! :w00t:

• Like 6

‌‌@silvergrey I want to get ticketed by handsome Mr, siwon... will definitely violate some of the traffic rules just to meet that handsome guy LOL:wub:

@juzagurl Korea Police coffers should be bursting at the seams on those days then :lol: 

@silvergrey That's not a good idea. I remember a good looking police officer in China who got so much attention that he was put on desk duty instead :P Still, maybe @juzagurl can go and pay her traffic summons just to meet him :D  

Oh yes, I forgot about the poor officer who couldn't get traffic to move. Yes, @juzagurl could definitely go do that. In that case, why not just make a report that her heart's run away instead? Would cost her less. :lol:

LOL oh yes i will people! Im in the middle of smitten all over Mr. CHOI especially his HOT picture in LA.. i love his light beard.. so sexy.. pls dont shave it off.. and he likes LW vogue  cover!! I feel like he is hearing me.. and my nagging in this forum.. (even LW def would not nag as much as we do in this forum) :wub: ROTFLOL

• Like 4

Guest euphoria83

Maybe fans at LAX could tell us whether they saw the T bracelet because it sure does look like it hahahah

I keep on replaying the video. I'm now pretty sure it's Siwon's hand and it's the T-bracelet. Hehe.

Yes now we just need to wait for some clearer pics from fans at LAX.

And I'm sure they will have a good laugh at us. We're even obsessed with that sweaty t-shirt! :lol:

‌‌@silvergrey I want to get ticketed by handsome Mr, siwon... will definitely violate some of the traffic rules just to meet that handsome guy LOL:wub:

@juzagurl Korea Police coffers should be bursting at the seams on those days then :lol: 

@silvergrey That's not a good idea. I remember a good looking police officer in China who got so much attention that he was put on desk duty instead :P Still, maybe @juzagurl can go and pay her traffic summons just to meet him :D  

Oh yes, I forgot about the poor officer who couldn't get traffic to move. Yes, @juzagurl could definitely go do that. In that case, why not just make a report that her heart's run away instead? Would cost her less. :lol:

LOL oh yes i will people! Im in the middle of smitten all over Mr. CHOI especially his HOT picture in LA.. i love his light beard.. so sexy.. pls dont shave it off.. and he likes LW vogue  cover!! I feel like he is hearing me.. and my nagging in this forum.. (even LW def would nag as much as we do in this forum) :wub: ROTFLOL

Yeah am loving his light beard too . so manly and if he had some chest hair to show that would be even more sexy .... I like men with a bit of curly fries . lol .... Sorry if its too gross for some ppls liking . 

• Like 2

LOL oh yes i will people! Im in the middle of smitten all over Mr. CHOI especially his HOT picture in LA.. i love his light beard.. so sexy.. pls dont shave it off.. and he likes LW vogue  cover!! I feel like he is hearing me.. and my nagging in this forum.. (even LW def would nag as much as we do in this forum) :wub: ROTFLOL

Yeah am loving his light beard too . so manly and if he had some chest hair to show that would be even more sexy .... I like men with a bit of curly fries . lol .... Sorry if its too gross for some ppls liking . 

he's not have chest hair lol

large.jpg

large.gif

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 5

LOL oh yes i will people! Im in the middle of smitten all over Mr. CHOI especially his HOT picture in LA.. i love his light beard.. so sexy.. pls dont shave it off.. and he likes LW vogue  cover!! I feel like he is hearing me.. and my nagging in this forum.. (even LW def would not nag as much as we do in this forum) :wub: ROTFLOL

She probably will if he's doing the cooking :lol:

@newone I like my curly fries out of a box :P  but you gotta go with whatever tickles your fancy. ;)

• Like 4

Guest euphoria83

Ugh my bad... That's not T-bracelet guys :blink:

0060wjSvjw1eum0d4fkl1j30hs3oo7wi.jpg

What was that gold thingy that we saw then? :lol:

Edited by euphoria83

Guest euphoria83

It's OK, @euphoria83. That's a B bracelet ... black :P Thanks for trying. Appreciate your enthusiasm and effort.

LoL... It's about time the bracelet needs to be out in the sun :P