|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

A clip of Siwon at LAX... Can someone tell me I'm really seeing the T-bracelet? :wub:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:034da87f873b3b65546a8fad848dba8b&ep=CtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903%2CCtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903

Sorry, but I don't think that's the T-bracelet since the colours are different. I think what you saw was his black watch/bracelet (as seen from https://instagram.com/p/5vS2s7ivSD/?taken-by=siwon1987).

EDIT: Actually, sorry. I forgot that his IG picture was in monochrome/black. :/ My apologies!

Guest foxydavis86

A clip of Siwon at LAX... Can someone tell me I'm really seeing the T-bracelet? :wub:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:034da87f873b3b65546a8fad848dba8b&ep=CtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903%2CCtCOfrHXh%2C55044999

not the best quality video but i keep replying several times and 1 time i saw a solid gold thingy on his right wrist, is that what u mean?or is my delulu taking over again hehe

Guest euphoria83

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:034da87f873b3b65546a8fad848dba8b&ep=CtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903%2CCtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903

Sorry, but I don't think that's the T-bracelet since the colours are different. I think what you saw was his black watch/bracelet (as seen from https://instagram.com/p/5vS2s7ivSD/?taken-by=siwon1987).

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:034da87f873b3b65546a8fad848dba8b&ep=CtCOfrHXh%2C5504499903%2CCtCOfrHXh%2C55044999

not the best quality video but i keep replying several times and 1 time i saw a solid gold thingy on his right wrist, is that what u mean?or is my delulu taking over again hehe

I know, not the best quality video so far. Yes @foxydavis86... The one on his right wrist. I'm not 100% sure it's the T-bracelet, but I'm pretty sure it's something solid gold thingy. Can only see it on the 1st second of the video. 

It is definitely  gold bracelet.. although i'm not sure whether it is the T bracelet  or not:wub:... we can imagine it is haha!! 

People on weibo don't think that is Siwon's hand because he was carrying bags and that hand doesn't look like it is carrying anything.

Edited by cutie_panda
  • Like 2

Guest bibidep

So funny the fans said baba mama liked hahah.  Siwon liked about 15-20 minutes first and Liu Wen just liked a few minutes later.

0060wjSvjw1eulvag0mmyj30hs10jdvt.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest Pepsi2015

Liuwen's weibo posts are always so mysterious............ she's too deep for me to understand hahahah xD

Siwon's IG update:

Funny comments, including someone who said he looks like an old vegetable seller, but still good looking :D 

Poor guy looks tired.... and now, why did he roll down his sleeves :angry: We wanna see what accessory is hiding underneath!

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

Liuwen's weibo posts are always so mysterious............ she's too deep for me to understand hahahah xD

Yes, you are right.  she said on her caption   "The moods of sky on the journeys in July."   so she said those are the sky look like in July when she was travel on the airplane.  Is that also mean her mood for the July month hahah??

Oh my his eyes, he said his time on the airplane but his eyes look like he never sleep at all.  He look a little tired.

Edited by bibidep

Yes, you are right.  she said on her caption   "The moods of sky on the journeys in July."   so she said those are the sky look like in July when she was travel on the airplane.  Is that also mean her mood for the July month hahah??

she is indeed "SOMETHING" ... that's a very good head over her shoulders. :wub:

Siwon's IG update:

Funny comments, including someone who said he looks like old vegetable seller, but still good looking :D 

Poor guy looks tired.... and now, why did he roll down his sleeves :angry: We wanna see what accessory is hiding underneath!

but seeing that shirt is more than enough :-p

• Like 3

Guest kitkatz23

Siwon's IG update:

Funny comments, including someone who said he looks like old vegetable seller, but still good looking :D 

He must be onto us, like we are onto him lol. That happy grin is very telling :P He had the sleeves rolled up earlier at the airport...but now they are down :angry: 

Guest bibidep

He must be onto us, like we are onto him lol. That happy grin is very telling :P He had the sleeves rolled up earlier at the airport...but now they are down :angry: 

Look like he is too cold to roll up the sleeves at night because he needs someone near him hahah.  At home he had Bugsy.

Siwon already enjoy his time in LA, all the other members are now at Incheon Airport to go to LA.

CLOBIJyVAAAdpcc.jpg

Edited by bibidep